sister inlaws
First Prev
of 17
Next Last
dognapper

United States

#1 Nov 29, 2011
Do you hate your sister inlaw. I do, she's a hateful bitch. I bet it smells like dog shit up there today. It sure as hell don't smell like fabreez. Hope the bitch slips and falls in a big pile of shit. she's what I call white trash!
dognapper

United States

#2 Nov 29, 2011
I seen her about an hour ago and I was pulled of the road sitting there when she went by, needless to say the coward wouldn't stop. She knows i'll thump the shit out of her. I hate a coward. She talks shit but when it comes down to throwing blows she runs.
dognapper

United States

#3 Nov 29, 2011
Run you coward. That's all your good for. why don't you confront me? What the hell is the holdup? Do you have an anchor in your ass. Are your feet bolted to the ground? You make me sick. Never hated anybody as much as I do her.Coward,coward, coward
Kathy Ohlinger

Columbus, OH

#4 Nov 29, 2011
You sound like my old boos who used to drink vodka in her back office. Isnt that right hilda?!
dognapper

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2011
F**k that wh**e
What

Norfolk, VA

#7 Nov 30, 2011
Are you angry that your brother isn't giving you dick anymore? lol

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#8 Nov 30, 2011
What wrote:
Are you angry that your brother isn't giving you dick anymore? lol
Lawlz, I know who that question is for. I'm pretty sure I know who you are too. Don't worry though, secretes are safe with the Hoar :)
What

Norfolk, VA

#9 Nov 30, 2011
I don't know these people, but "dognapper" seams to have a serious hard on for his or her sibling. smh I would imagine that "dognapper" is a female do to all the bitching. A guy wouldn't give a shit.

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#11 Nov 30, 2011
What wrote:
I don't know these people, but "dognapper" seams to have a serious hard on for his or her sibling. smh I would imagine that "dognapper" is a female do to all the bitching. A guy wouldn't give a shit.
LOL @ guys not whining. wtf

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#12 Nov 30, 2011
There ain't nothing wrong with screwing a sibling if she is clean and you don't mind a 3 eyed baby.
Doubble O Buck

Hamersville, OH

#13 Dec 1, 2011
now look what yo people done went and done. yo made 3 eyed deezknutz mad talkin bout his mamma and dad.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#14 Dec 1, 2011
Yeah, that's write, Double O bucket.

Is the Double O in yur name the score on yur IQ test?
dognapper

United States

#15 Dec 1, 2011
Hey you guys cut it out. We're talking about my sister inlaw whom I despise. Now stay on the subject K. Do you guys have any brother inlaws that you'd like to kick the shit out of? I'm sure theres somebody out there that would love to bust out a can of wupass.
Doubble O Buck

Hamersville, OH

#16 Dec 1, 2011
deezknutz wrote:
Yeah, that's write, Double O bucket.
Is the Double O in yur name the score on yur IQ test?
no man dats da size of my nutz. ya should know that since ya lick them while they pumpin yo mamma!!
Treatment

Alkol, WV

#17 Dec 1, 2011
How come only dognapper and a couple retards r only posting? I know there's more bitches out there than that who hate their sister in law. Btw, mine is pathetic, and immature acting like a brat all the time... but dognapper sounds as if she's jealous if hers, just saying! I will say I know how u feel and it's not healthy, learn to let go and over look what bothers u about her or just stay away for a while. But the best option I think is to talk to her about it!
dognapper

United States

#18 Dec 2, 2011
She better hope I don't get within arms reach of her, cause if I do she's gonna get her head pounded down in her neck. No way am I jealous of her, she lives by herself with five poodles that piss and shit all over her house. They r not housebroken at all. cont....
dognapper

United States

#19 Dec 2, 2011
I remember last time we were there. It was raining and the stench made me physicly sick. I couldn't get that smell out of my nose.I went home and showered no less. Trying to get the smell off of me. No im not jealous of her at all. Nasty bitch
Margarita

Alkol, WV

#20 Dec 3, 2011
dognapper wrote:
I remember last time we were there. It was raining and the stench made me physicly sick. I couldn't get that smell out of my nose.I went home and showered no less. Trying to get the smell off of me. No im not jealous of her at all. Nasty bitch
r we sure we're not talk about my sister in law lmao!
dognapper

United States

#21 Dec 6, 2011
Sounds like there a lot alike .Dog piss all over everything. Shit to!
dognapper

United States

#22 Dec 6, 2011
Thought i'd get on here and trash the skank again. where shall I start. Lets see. I know it stinks up there today. When it's raining, it smells the worst. Five stinking poodles and her. I bet she set in piss today, that would be anywhere you sit. cont...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clark Chapel Road 6 min PorterRd 3
Angel Vance pled guilty ! 16 min Directory 7
This crazy county 35 min PorterRd 9
Champlin4Sheriff 55 min Facts are shown here 99
More Layoffs... Get ready! 1 hr Danny 4
Shooting 2 hr Wonder 3
Dusty jones 7 hr concerned 2
Blue Devil Football 13 hr Double Standards 45
Missing persons and Overdoses 13 hr citizen 104

Gallipolis Jobs