Stephanie

Danielson, CT

#1 Nov 17, 2012
Looking for a way to contact him and information about him. I worked with him 1 week and changed jobs. Never got a chance to get his number or anything. Only know he lives in Ohio somewhere.
just me

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 19, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
Looking for a way to contact him and information about him. I worked with him 1 week and changed jobs. Never got a chance to get his number or anything. Only know he lives in Ohio somewhere.
if he worked at petland his last name is Blessing try looking him up on facebook is all i could tell ya dont even know if he is on there he was always quite in school.why u wanna find him so bad
Stephanie

New York, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2012
just me wrote:
<quoted text>if he worked at petland his last name is Blessing try looking him up on facebook is all i could tell ya dont even know if he is on there he was always quite in school.why u wanna find him so bad
Yea that's his last name. Tried Facebook and didn't find him. Wanna to find him cause i thought he'd be cool to hang out with. Plus he's cute
Mothman

United States

#4 Nov 26, 2012
His family lived out by Southwestern Elem.school
rc man

United States

#5 Nov 26, 2012
Try 666 on Facebook that's what his name was last time I saw it on there
just me

Bellevue, WA

#6 Nov 26, 2012
Stephanie wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea that's his last name. Tried Facebook and didn't find him. Wanna to find him cause i thought he'd be cool to hang out with. Plus he's cute
does he not work at petland anymore? try the phone book and randmly call all the blessings in there lol if u want to find him his parents are nice im sure they would tell u how to get ahold of him. yeah he is nice dont know bout goodlooking but to each there own. he needs a good women he is a good guy!
bullseye

New York, NY

#7 Nov 26, 2012
I think he is married
just me

Bellevue, WA

#8 Nov 26, 2012
bullseye wrote:
I think he is married
i dont know if he is or not but if he is good for him!i wasnt starting trouble just trying to answer the girl who started the topic. if he is married just leave him alone whoever wanted to know cause you dont want to be a home wrecker. like i said he is a nice guy so he doesnt deserve drama like that. so i would find out by asking someone else he worked with and if he is leave it alone and move on.
ht

United States

#9 Nov 28, 2012
bullseye wrote:
I think he is married
Not like he is happy with her so to the person who started this give it a try you never know what will happen
just me

Bellevue, WA

#10 Nov 28, 2012
ht wrote:
<quoted text>
Not like he is happy with her so to the person who started this give it a try you never know what will happen
why be a home wrecker?If he isnt happy he will leave on his own thats a screwed up thing to say!!
duck

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Dec 17, 2012
I'm white with orange nose

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jess costilow 33 min Pissed off much 5
Blast The Junkies 1 hr friend 36
Hippie Lewis 3 hr I seen him 10
News Gallipolis man sentenced to 5 years in prison (Dec '10) 3 hr Muskrat 18
Hardees (Sep '14) 4 hr Good fast food 16
Oh God, the 1st is coming......... 4 hr yep 35
autumn 4 hr Yeh well 2
Gallipolis Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web