Stephanie snyder - shong?
Ridgerunner

Bidwell, OH

#23 Jan 13, 2011
LITTLE wrote:
did sombody call the cops he goes up mt carmel to three times a day to his drug dealer house
He lives on mt carmel you moron. And no the cops dont care hes been busted hes on the jail site , grandma bails him out
LITTLE

West Union, OH

#24 Jan 13, 2011
he dont live up the road dumbass
he lives right as you turn on to mt carmel
LITTLE

West Union, OH

#25 Jan 13, 2011
this must be one of his drug buddys
Ridgerunner

Bidwell, OH

#26 Jan 13, 2011
LITTLE wrote:
he dont live up the road dumbass
he lives right as you turn on to mt carmel
Thats what i said!!!!! He lives on mt carmel!!!! R u stupid?
Burley

Bidwell, OH

#27 Jan 13, 2011
No
One really answered
abby

Bidwell, OH

#29 Jan 14, 2011
Why you guys have to run your mouth about michael
For??????? Seriously????????
hmm

Bidwell, OH

#30 Jan 14, 2011
What the fact hes a drug head? The fact he got kicked out of the army for "a medical discharge" when his so called wife filed a false report about him beating her when his mom watched the whole incident that never happened or how about her dad running his mouth to his co about bein awol? Or the fact she cheated on him with andrew dyer while he was in jail for "domestic violence" and she stole all his shit out of their apartment or the fact her family thinks their dicorced but secretely meet up at his grandmothers and fuck? Or her getting gang banged by 2 black guys from rio grande college? How many times she got pregnant now like twice think she got an abortion and never told her parents? Hes been cheating on her with that one pot dealin cheatin whore who works at the marathon who has a bf and kids at home? And he will fuck anything coming and going like his ex stepmom abby who got him hooked on pills to begin with? Thats not starting shit thats stating facts there abby
Omg

Chicago, IL

#31 Jan 15, 2011
this is one dysfunctional couple!!!! Lmao!!!
hmm wrote:
What the fact hes a drug head? The fact he got kicked out of the army for "a medical discharge" when his so called wife filed a false report about him beating her when his mom watched the whole incident that never happened or how about her dad running his mouth to his co about bein awol? Or the fact she cheated on him with andrew dyer while he was in jail for "domestic violence" and she stole all his shit out of their apartment or the fact her family thinks their dicorced but secretely meet up at his grandmothers and fuck? Or her getting gang banged by 2 black guys from rio grande college? How many times she got pregnant now like twice think she got an abortion and never told her parents? Hes been cheating on her with that one pot dealin cheatin whore who works at the marathon who has a bf and kids at home? And he will fuck anything coming and going like his ex stepmom abby who got him hooked on pills to begin with? Thats not starting shit thats stating facts there abby
Lol

Dallas, TX

#32 Jan 15, 2011
Wow someone else must really have it out for her too! I think id be scared lol
hmm

Bidwell, OH

#33 Jan 15, 2011
No nobody has it out for her that i know of but those statements are facts and people need to get their facts strait
giggeer

Roy, WA

#34 Jan 15, 2011
help this people i will prayer for them
HIJ J

Roy, WA

#36 Jan 15, 2011
PLEASE STOP POSTING ON MY FRIENDS NAME
greg

United States

#37 Jan 18, 2011
please call me steph
g9n0o0h2s-S

Dallas, TX

#38 Jan 28, 2011
greg wrote:
please call me steph
Who are you?
Mshong

Dallas, TX

#39 Jan 28, 2011
greg wrote:
please call me steph
Who are you? And if your trying to hook up with my wife think again!! We are together. Actually how about you call me I'll have a lil chat with ya!!
Anon

Chicago, IL

#40 Feb 2, 2011
Mshong wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you? And if your trying to hook up with my wife think again!! We are together. Actually how about you call me I'll have a lil chat with ya!!
Who cares?
I heard she just told someone the other day she wasnt with u only using u for taxes to get money from that ( thing)...
I dont know ... I hope you all work things out but the odds are against u all her family hates you and your family tolerates her but dont like her.
Mshong

Chicago, IL

#41 Feb 2, 2011
Youz a idiot! My baby momma n i r doin well , leave us duh f alone!
TapDat

United States

#42 Feb 2, 2011
I'd tap that and her sister Stacy too! Mmmmmmm
mshong

West Union, OH

#43 Feb 10, 2011
i have been cheating on my wife
stupidd

Harrisonburg, VA

#44 Feb 10, 2011
Anon wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares?
I heard she just told someone the other day she wasnt with u only using u for taxes to get money from that ( thing)...
I dont know ... I hope you all work things out but the odds are against u all her family hates you and your family tolerates her but dont like her.
Did you honestly call their child a "thing"??
What kind of a person says that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Labello vs Green 7 min Octane 6
Anyone know if Misty Perry DeBoard is good to h... 24 min Kelly 14
Trump Republican 37 min moo moo 9
River rat festival 42 min Young saLty dog 7
Cat clark 57 min Bun 3
hoop project 1 hr Young saLty dog 83
Misty McCoy 2 hr Smiles 14

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages