looking

United States

#1 Jan 27, 2013
Where is deadbeat hiding now? I'd like to have MY stuff he owes me!!
freak

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2013
Well good luck with that! I'm sure he's "hiding" somewhere!
kinlaw

United States

#3 Jan 27, 2013
Check under sissy skirt. She's always running to his rescue! Maybe she will pay you with a big haha at the end
seesallthetime

United States

#5 Jan 27, 2013
Oh he's still here search around my friend good luck on the $ not going to happen!
John

United States

#6 Jan 29, 2013
He ripped me off on a concrete job a couple years ago, I paid him and he never paid the concrete company. Next thing I know, concrete company is calling me for the money.
zander

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Feb 2, 2013
I no where he is
smitty

United States

#8 Feb 3, 2013
zander wrote:
I no where he is
Who cares about that piece of trash! Let him hide in his hole where he belongs!!
pos

United States

#9 Feb 3, 2013
Pos
ccr

Gallipolis, OH

#10 Feb 4, 2013
he's staying down rt 7 south .clippers mills behide the big rock.
woman beater
#11 Feb 4, 2013
this dude is a trip....
i seen him yesterday at gomart ciphering gas out of a truck that an old man had just filled up, into plastic jug.... after a minute or two he walked over to a riding lawn mower leaving the hose behind pouring gas all over the ground around the truck, and walked over poured it in the mower (about that time the lady working ther came over the speaker and said sir... sir...) maybe a minute later, this old man comes out of the store on his walker, and about the same time marky fired up the mower and took off.....
straight out into traffic and across the street through the tire company's parking lot and took a right down the alley, almost causing a wreck in the process...
as if the hole scene wasnt funny enough, this dude had a 80's style boombox and a little egloo cooler strapped down to the hood of it with what looked like an old jump rope, jamming free bird as pulled out...
this shit was so crazy, i almost forgot to pay for my gas, because when then old man came out on his walker (the one with wheels on the front) he was rushing so fast that he fell over the curb and made for a perfect get it way for marky, because everyone rushed over to help him......
so, good luck getting your shit back from him...
winston churchill
#12 Feb 4, 2013
woman beater wrote:
this dude is a trip....
i seen him yesterday at gomart ciphering gas out of a truck that an old man had just filled up, into plastic jug.... after a minute or two he walked over to a riding lawn mower leaving the hose behind pouring gas all over the ground around the truck, and walked over poured it in the mower (about that time the lady working ther came over the speaker and said sir... sir...) maybe a minute later, this old man comes out of the store on his walker, and about the same time marky fired up the mower and took off.....
straight out into traffic and across the street through the tire company's parking lot and took a right down the alley, almost causing a wreck in the process...
as if the hole scene wasnt funny enough, this dude had a 80's style boombox and a little egloo cooler strapped down to the hood of it with what looked like an old jump rope, jamming free bird as pulled out...
this shit was so crazy, i almost forgot to pay for my gas, because when then old man came out on his walker (the one with wheels on the front) he was rushing so fast that he fell over the curb and made for a perfect get it way for marky, because everyone rushed over to help him......
so, good luck getting your shit back from him...
marky is allright,, just an ol gallia hillbilly, wudnt hurt a fly,, wud help out n e one that needed it. so he steals a lil,, he is from gallipolis! cud be worse. but, markys ok, and his sister helps him out cause theyre family,, jeez
just a thought
#13 Feb 4, 2013
winston churchill wrote:
<quoted text> marky is allright,, just an ol gallia hillbilly, wudnt hurt a fly,, wud help out n e one that needed it. so he steals a lil,, he is from gallipolis! cud be worse. but, markys ok, and his sister helps him out cause theyre family,, jeez
are you fing serious?He is ok but he steals a little!!from a old man no less that probably doesnt have a very good income. he sounds like a pos if you ask me. id love to know what you think a great person is!!!
getyrgoat

Frazeysburg, OH

#14 Feb 4, 2013
deadbeat! don't ever rent to him!
truth

Bidwell, OH

#15 Feb 5, 2013
He married norma nuff said

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dustin Pearson 7 hr Missy 2
tiffany miller 7 hr Rio Native 6
Truthers and Hoaxers 7 hr Old School the fi... 1
when will name be released on remains found 8 hr Heart 7
Is Body Barn good place to work out 9 hr Muscles 8
Dining 9 hr Conasueher 3
whos the new dayton boys 14 hr stupid people 2

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance