last post wins

Jewels-

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#7390 Sep 2, 2012
My big question is what prevents you from picking up the phone and having this out once and for all? Or will your wife or girlfriend find out? Honey you can block your number if that's the problem...

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7391 Sep 2, 2012
I invited him over there because I thought him and SUG and Wanda would hit it off and maybe find each other. Duh hence my comment about playing cupid. You see some things but miss alot too!

But I did invite him publicly not in a pm
For the last darn time I don't pm guys!

You got anything else to say I should be hearing my phone ringing. I am done with posting my life on this damn topix. All this crap does make me look crazy and I am not!

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7392 Sep 2, 2012
You are getting tired of being called stupid? Try being called a sl*t! With that I am done!
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#7393 Sep 2, 2012
Jewels- wrote:
I don't tell them how bad you treat me they read the posts you make to me darn it now quit telling me what I do. I know what I do better than anyone. I do not pm Flynn. Don't know him other than what posts you see. You can say I flirt all you want to. I know who I flirted with and it was YOU. We are never going to agree on that so just drop it. It is apparent that it shouldn't matter you already told me time and time again that you don't want me. Again you now just as well as I do we can't help what other people post and if I am not mistaken joejoe told you he would comfort me I wasn't even there when that happened I read it later.
You told me this was to say good bye decent and I am not really seeing that now. It was so you could vent some more of your anger on me well guess what I am already crying you have achieved your goal good night
Again a bold faced liar, Joejoe said he knew you were hurting over our argument and that he was sorry he couldn't be with you to comfort you but would give you all the comfort he could on the thread, he wasn't talkin to me, hell, he was posting to the public and you, not me. What man would want another man wanting to comfort his girl and telling her about the big orgasim love affairs and that he was lookin for another and your reply was you told him all about you sex life and that you was lookin for the same thing, yes, I'm venting, tell me what man would like this between a total strange man and his girl? Am I missing something, you say I'm crazy ? Please Lily!!!
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#7394 Sep 2, 2012
Wonder what the guys will think about this avatar?

Sexy and a eye catcher for sure

You have an answer for everything Lily that is just not like it is, go back and read them..

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7395 Sep 2, 2012
When did you ever tell me we had something going on between us? Please find that post and put it here I will check for it later. I would like to see the post where you tell me how you feel about me and that I was your girl? Then go and look at all the posts I made for everyone to see expressing my feelings for you! Bet I can find more of them than you can find that you posted to me about that subject!

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7396 Sep 2, 2012
When did you tell me I was your girl? I didn't say I wanted that in joejoe. In fact I knew you would read and I hoped you would realize I wanted that from you the one that was hurting me at the time. No use going through all of this anymore you will never change how you feel about me. I know it is too late but damn it I fell in love with YOU and no one else and that is why all of this hurts so. Goodnight. I'll be looking for the post where you tell me I was your girl please find it and post it here...
Cowboy

Richmond, KY

#7397 Sep 2, 2012
Jewels- wrote:
I invited him over there because I thought him and SUG and Wanda would hit it off and maybe find each other. Duh hence my comment about playing cupid. You see some things but miss alot too!
But I did invite him publicly not in a pm
For the last darn time I don't pm guys!
You got anything else to say I should be hearing my phone ringing. I am done with posting my life on this damn topix. All this crap does make me look crazy and I am not!
Sure you did , I don't blame Flynn one damn bit, like Joejoe told me, he was a fox but only ate the hen if she wanted to be eaten, get hot at em , but can't blame them, you don't look crazy but look at some of the threads and your post and see how you look, heck the guys love your post,I 'm the only one that doesn't.

See ya Lily , going to bed

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7398 Sep 2, 2012
Nice even here isn't private
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/livermore-ca/...

I will no longer have anything to do with this topix crap if you want to discuss this like grown adults in private that will be fine then you can cuss me all you want and atleast I won't have to be the talk of topix town. That last go around got 3 more people banned. I am done being the laughing stock on here. I was never your girl because you never made that statement until right now, don't get me wrong I wanted to be but you kept telling me it wasn't ever going to happen.

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7399 Sep 2, 2012
You won't have to worry about that anymore there won't be anymore posts to anyone including you!

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7401 Sep 2, 2012
Here's the post count so you can know for sure...279

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7402 Sep 2, 2012
Cowboy, just so you know I sent an e-mail to the mod to remove my profile. I won't be posting anymore!

Since: Sep 11

KENTUCKY

#7403 Sep 2, 2012
Buh Bye

opps sorry, I keep forgetting where I'm at.

Winning.

KENTUCKY

#7405 Sep 2, 2012
Lily wrote:
Cowboy found it quit strange now looking around that Pepper got banned and Magically Speaking got banned at the same time. Not to mention that quite a few of those grey box posts in the lounge the other day that were harassing you disappeared at the same time Pepper did. Oh looks like you made a hit with Ganny, she seems to be hunting for you or maybe it's me she is stalking since she posted in Rwood today for the 1st time! You really need to watch who you hang out with.
Hi

Jewels-

Location hidden

#7408 Sep 2, 2012
At least Misty and Pete could work out their problems and get past them. I am so happy for them.

“You'd be lonely without me”

Island of the Mind

#7409 Sep 2, 2012
I win

KENTUCKY

#7410 Sep 2, 2012
Just Wilson wrote:
I win
Now if it just sticks.

If not I win.

“You'd be lonely without me”

Island of the Mind

#7411 Sep 3, 2012
It stuck and I win again

“The Only Thing Brewing”

Since: Feb 12

Coffee-Hot-Strong-Ready

#7412 Sep 3, 2012
Sometimes, accepting the meaning of the Serenity Prayer, is what makes one a winner:)
Ann123

Hamilton, OH

#7413 Sep 3, 2012
Who thinks the honeymoon is over? Not me, I'm waiting for the next chapter...winning!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1 year in office Champlin still not done anything. 1 hr Tomanydumbpeoplei... 21
Darrell Smith (Apr '10) 2 hr Rich 9
Courtney bland 2 hr Fed up with abusers 3
Crystal Cox 4 hr someone knows 1
donahues auto sales 4 hr Jeep 7
Republican Exodus 6 hr The Saint 73
Mike Spence Noah Robinette 6 hr The man 6

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance