Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Judged:

Bo Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
wouldn't surprise me at all if they did.
Sleep with dogs you get fleas its the same as the boys working in Rio on the Bob Evans they were all told that guy was a snake and look there all stuck wondering if they will get paid

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Wake Up wrote:
The commissioner behind the hiring of TriMat is no longer in office. Convenient isn't it? We can't vote him out.
Feel the sting.
Concerned Caring Parent

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

Bo Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that was a direct result of Rochelle Browning, seeing as how she is family with the Toler's. Another reason why the housecleaning needs to take place and the values and ethics need restored to the administration, THEN the staff and kids, parents would be more understanding and supportive.
Yes, that's right and isn't it convenient that Rochelle is married to Terry Halley? You're also right about the parents not giving their support to such self-serving uncaring people. It is past time to send this administration a loud clear message that we want them out! Can we ask start a petition to have Charla Evans removed?
twiddle

Fresno, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2012

So does this mean football field won't be finsihed on schedule?
smurf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Judged:

I don't have anything in this but my nose , but , I have worked heavy construction my whole life so I do know what I am talking about somewhat . For one , trimat aka toler is and always has been a black mark on the industry . Also , any construction company is no better than the people that work for them . After watching this debacle for a long time ,and seeing their performance on other projects , they would have been better off hiring monkeys and 3 year old girls to operate equipment for them . You see a mess created , I watch the people making the mess , and I have to say , trimats operators have to be cheap , dumb , and basically people who can't get a job anywhere else because I'll tell ya , we would send them home and they would not work for us again . Got a backhoe or dozer operator making a mess on your property , video it , show it to him , even go as far as posting it on youtube with his name . Embarrass the damn people ! Trimat is known as what they are , always have been . They are enabled by school board members and county commisioners , without these people ,trimat would not exist . Why don't you people who have had your property and lives damaged by this company investigate to hit the county comissioners where it hurts , in their wallet . Find a way to file suit against them individually for what has been done to you . But , if you can't do that , you know where tolers live , drag him in the middle of the road and whip his ass . A good old fashioned ass whipping has opened many a mans eyes .
Corruption

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2012

Duke wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say that was a direct result of Rochelle Browning, seeing as how she is family with the Toler's. Another reason why the housecleaning needs to take place and the values and ethics need restored to the administration, THEN the staff and kids, parents would be more understanding and supportive.
Yes, that's right and isn't it convenient that Rochelle is married to Terry Halley? You're also right about the parents not giving their support to such self-serving uncaring people. It is past time to send this administration a loud clear message that we want them out! Can we ask start a petition to have Charla Evans removed? great point this is what is wrong with this county. The schools are so infested with family ties and corruption it leaks out to constructions jobs and all the way to local offices. from the Gallia county courthouse to the schools to the school board its all corrupt. How can we ever clean this mess up? It will never happen this town is corrupt so you are better off to speak your mind ever chance you get this form is a great way to air the dirty laundry and all the insider Di** sucking that goes on around here.
jack

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

korner shopper wrote:
That's totally seperate from the construction. Amy runs that and she is very honest has nothing to do with the other business. I think what you people are saying about their family is terrible. They are people too, with a small child and saying harmful comments in such a public way is just terrible. I'm sure there are a lot of other things that have played a big part in everything that is happening, because I know for a fact that they are good people and have provided a lot of people with jobs and treat their employees really well too.
Yea, they provide a few scab jobs that are supposed to pay scale but don't, but your probably a scab too.
Midclass Taxpayer

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2012

What wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny, I heard that was because his bid was double the bid of the group it was awarded to... could just be a rumor but I am sure the board took the lowest bid, don't you think?
The commissioners are the ultimate responsible party, the lowest bid should be thrown out when the next bid is way higher. all they did was inadvertently proved several points some of us county residents have known. 1 That lowest bid is not going to be the cheapest in the long run, and far from the best choice. 2 That the commissioners are not qualified to be able to make the right decisions on who to hire to get the work done timely and correctly. 3 Tri-Mat should have to bear some of the finacial responsibility instead of us taxpayers, after all we as taxpayers can't file for bankruptcy and get out of the responsibility of getting the job done at 10 times the cost it was estimated for. And the list goes on...
me

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

Judged:

I think yall shouldnt be runnin down the toller family the work that is done is only as good as the workers they have doin it. And if yall can set n talk crap bout them or there work and u think u can do better get off your lazy a$$es n go apply for a job. I happen to know them very well and they'd do anything for alot of ppl
jack

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

me wrote:
I think yall shouldnt be runnin down the toller family the work that is done is only as good as the workers they have doin it. And if yall can set n talk crap bout them or there work and u think u can do better get off your lazy a$$es n go apply for a job. I happen to know them very well and they'd do anything for alot of ppl
your probably just another scab too.
me

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

jack wrote:
<quoted text>your probably just another scab too.
No not hardly just known the family for a long time
No way

West Salem, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2012

me wrote:
<quoted text>
No not hardly just known the family for a long time
And....you are an illiterate dumba##. Go figure.
Dingo Debbi

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

The workers only did what they were told to do on the job. The job being left in the mess that it is is certainly not the men who just worked for them. Trimat is at fault over their faulty sub par work and the fact they walked off and left the residents that live along Bulaville and Georges Creek with a terrible mess. This just shows the owners of the this company Trimat are unwilling to take responsibility for what they have done to these people and their property.
Breathe Easy

Athens, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

I think Trimat should be working on the new city buildings! lol
big girl panties

Warrenton, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

Judged:

I think u ppl should cry some more cause that will really help.
Deanna

Gallipolis, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2012

big girl panties wrote:
I think u ppl should cry some more cause that will really help.
Typical TRIMESS logic.
Midclass Taxpayer

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2012

Judged:

May voters of Gallia county keep in mind who was to blame for this mess, and go to the political forum and express their disappointment to the commissioners who are responsible for the situation that still needs to be resolved. This issue should stay active until the project is finished, or we have new commissioners in office!
looking

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Keep this topic hott
connection

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

Concerned Caring Parent wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, that's right and isn't it convenient that Rochelle is married to Terry Halley? You're also right about the parents not giving their support to such self-serving uncaring people. It is past time to send this administration a loud clear message that we want them out! Can we ask start a petition to have Charla Evans removed?
Thats right!!!!!!!!!
matts horse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 29, 2012

I wish Matt would pay his horse,training bill!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of114
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 26 min ino 28,449
cara and her jailbird 51 min Mike Literis 5
relationships 57 min Alien 15
Storage unit robbery aka deadbeat cops 1 hr Mike Literis 7
Lazy women 1 hr aufkm 17
trucks that blow out black smoke. 1 hr aufkm 4
wayne baird 2 hr you know 6
•••
•••