Anon

Chicago, IL

#4 Feb 18, 2011
Jackson pike

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#5 Feb 18, 2011
SO were the cop light i the air(above?)? They might have been there at Fraley Drive, that place is notorious for drug activity.
wondering

United States

#6 Feb 18, 2011
Hoar wrote:
SO were the cop light i the air(above?)? They might have been there at Fraley Drive, that place is notorious for drug activity.
Does Leslie Shepherd still live there. Her name and drug activity go hand in hand. Not sure if she's still there after her mom moved after her sister died in a car accident.

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#7 Feb 18, 2011
I don't know, I don't live in that area. You could look up her records, they have their current addresses listed.
Anon

Chicago, IL

#8 Feb 18, 2011
You must be part of gallia county's finest retards your mom should be proud!
By above foodland, I'm talking the road that goes by foodland past the tanning place, and the two apartment areas

Hoar wrote:
lmao

Demotte, IN

#9 Feb 18, 2011
When did leslies sister die?

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#10 Feb 18, 2011
Anon wrote:
You must be part of gallia county's finest retards your mom should be proud!
By above foodland, I'm talking the road that goes by foodland past the tanning place, and the two apartment areas
<quoted text>
In my experience, smart people don't use the word, retard so I believe I was right in assuming you were slow. You have what we call, "behaviors".
crisp

Demotte, IN

#11 Feb 18, 2011
Lmao
Jiminy

New Haven, WV

#12 Feb 18, 2011
When I grow up I want to be Hoar. She's awesome. White crystals like ice or maybe just old, gray, moldy, or stale. HEEHEEhehehe, NO, changed my mind...that's the last thing I want to be when I grow up.

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#13 Feb 18, 2011
LOL!
Jiminy

New Haven, WV

#14 Feb 18, 2011
only LOL back at you from over the internet, your musty moldy odor is too potent for real live people to get close too. Clean clean clean pour the bleach on the mold. hehehehe

“Formidable ”

Legendary

#15 Feb 18, 2011
Jiminy wrote:
only LOL back at you from over the internet, your musty moldy odor is too potent for real live people to get close too. Clean clean clean pour the bleach on the mold. hehehehe
Bleach is bad for mold, use vinegar.
Jiminy

New Haven, WV

#16 Feb 18, 2011
more hoar must clean clean clean
sadly so

United States

#17 Feb 18, 2011
lmao wrote:
When did leslies sister die?
Nikki died after a car crash abt 3 yrs ago I think. Could b longer
ace

United States

#19 Feb 19, 2011
Jiminy wrote:
more hoar must clean clean clean
jiminy..i believe you took your name from a children's walt disney animated cartoon!! I'm gonna guess you were inspired by wanting to be a real boy!! well now that you no longer have the peter pan syndrome as well why don't you finish growing up and at least talk as if you're almost a grown man!!!
gallia girl

Point Pleasant, WV

#20 Feb 19, 2011
Leslie Shepherd moved from there 4-5 years ago i beleive. i use to be friends with her son. I think she was a needle junkie.
yep

United States

#21 Feb 20, 2011
gallia girl wrote:
Leslie Shepherd moved from there 4-5 years ago i beleive. i use to be friends with her son. I think she was a needle junkie.
She still is I think. Spends alot of time in Athens mental ward. Her son use to be a good kid. Hope his parents haven't rubbed off on him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Donohue's 1 hr JustMe 2
What happened 2 hr Wondering 1
Best nursing home 4 hr What A Joke 74
Spring Valley Family Pharmacy 4 hr waitnomore 3
Roger Bush Jr 5 hr someone 5
I love to suck in zits 5 hr cyberbully 6
Blue Devil basketball (Aug '15) 9 hr Say What 209

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance