First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Dognapper

United States

#1 Mar 1, 2013
Ok Now read this and be quiet. When I got on Topix 2 years ago I found it to be funny and enlightening. I really liked to get on here and kind of speak my piece. Sometimes I tried connecting with people through my stories of growing up a poor abused child. My mom let some man from hell torture us kids for 8 long years. Yes I put them on Topix and some people liked them and some found them offensive. That part of it I still don't understand. People got mad at me and said everything from a to z to me. I would tell a story of abuse and i'd get cussed and made fun of. People would say why would you want to put that on here. I admit it made me feel better to write down how I was feeling on a particular day. Some stories were funny and most of them sad. One time I had someone ask me why I didn't write happy stories. cont.....
Dognapper

United States

#2 Mar 1, 2013
I didn't write happy stories because there weren't any happy stories. Hell I struggled to find even one. I'm gonna say this as a child we were all abused. Wasn't bad enough we were poor we had to deal with abuse as well. No child deserves to be mistreated. We didn't have a childhood. We were all made to grow up to fast and the next thing you know it's 40 years later. I can't change what happened to us and I can't change how it's played out through the years to make me who I am today. I never understood how beating someone would teach them anything. I hope no child ever goes through what we did way back when. All this stuff on here lately is to much. I mean really you used to be able to post something without someone cussing you for it. That's what I thought Topix was about being able to speak your mind and nobody ever really knowing the person behind the screen name. Only what I would write. It's not hard to judge someone if you can't see them. I mean what would you have to be scared of. They can't reach through the computer and get you. I wanted to share my life with you all. So I wrote stories and tried to tell you what it was like to be abused, shuffled around, dealing with death at age 9, having a step dad who was just plain mean. cont.....
Pickle Barrel

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Mar 1, 2013
Dognapper wrote:
I didn't write happy stories because there weren't any happy stories. Hell I struggled to find even one. I'm gonna say this as a child we were all abused. Wasn't bad enough we were poor we had to deal with abuse as well. No child deserves to be mistreated. We didn't have a childhood. We were all made to grow up to fast and the next thing you know it's 40 years later. I can't change what happened to us and I can't change how it's played out through the years to make me who I am today. I never understood how beating someone would teach them anything. I hope no child ever goes through what we did way back when. All this stuff on here lately is to much. I mean really you used to be able to post something without someone cussing you for it. That's what I thought Topix was about being able to speak your mind and nobody ever really knowing the person behind the screen name. Only what I would write. It's not hard to judge someone if you can't see them. I mean what would you have to be scared of. They can't reach through the computer and get you. I wanted to share my life with you all. So I wrote stories and tried to tell you what it was like to be abused, shuffled around, dealing with death at age 9, having a step dad who was just plain mean. cont.....
Jerry, Jerry, Jerry!
Dognapper

United States

#5 Mar 1, 2013
He hated us kids. We were in his way. It was like mommy had blinders on when he abused us. She condoned it and we all lived in hell. Daddy wasn't mean to us but he didn't want to fool with us every weekend. He hated having us there and that's why we ran the holler and stayed at the Coon Hunters Lodge all the time. I'd walk over there every weekend. We felt like we had no one. Back then people didn't interfere with disciplining your children and he used his fist on us as his choice of weapon. I wrote the stories of a scared little girl who didn't have anyone to count on. There was no where to run. You couldn't get away from him and mommy and daddy had blinders on. They both let him treat us that way. I grew up a bitter child. The only friends I had were the dogs and even they were takin away as punishment. We wasn't allowed to love anything for very long. We knew something would happen to that love eventually. At the age of 46 now I feel like I have lived 3 lifetimes. I have seen a lot in my time. You people think i'm a bully but you're not right or wrong. Would I really hurt someone who is disabled? Hell no. I have never hurt anyone in my life. I don't plan on starting anytime soon. Yes i'm covered in tats, my nose and tongue pierced but that don't make me who I am. Yes I have grit. You had to have something come from the abuse so it made me mean. No I don't take shit and yes i'll belt you one but I really would rather not. Never teach someone anything by hitting them. I learned the hard way about hitting. I guess that's why i'm not scared. I don't think anyone could hurt me more than I have been already. I'm really not the monster you make me out to be. I'm just like any other mother. I have a 15 yr old son, married. Married now for 17 yrs. I'm to old to go round fighting but I won't run either. I'm a house wife just like a lot of other women. I work hard to keep my house clean and see to it that everybody here is taken care of. I have 2 dogs who live with us, I love aquariums full of fish and I have bird feeders that I love to watch every day. So many red Birds. I'm no different than any of you. I'm not a monster. I love life and I want to live forever. I'm gonna get off of Topix. I need to regroup and start over. I never meant to hurt any one. I'm sorry if I did. Topix used to be fun but i'm getting to old to keep fighting. Everything I write gets blasted and i'm just tired of the noise. You all can have it i'm done. I wish it had turned out differently. Dognapper, Debbie Gilbert
Omg

Lucasville, OH

#6 Mar 1, 2013
Your just trying to get people to feel sorry for your fat ass! You shouldn't have made run of handicapped people and sounded like such an idiot! Your not normal and you shouldn't stop taking your meds!
Debbie Gilbert

Lucasville, OH

#7 Mar 1, 2013
Bla bla bla I should stay off topix cause no one likes me!
Chesapeake, OH

#8 Mar 1, 2013
This really isn't funny any longer people!!

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#9 Mar 1, 2013
I have.to say let it go too.

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#10 Mar 1, 2013
debbie, you should think about making a facebook account. there's a place (notes) there where you can write your stories and no one can erase them.
I know

Lucasville, OH

#11 Mar 1, 2013
I wish she would just go away!

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#12 Mar 1, 2013
well, she wouldn't fighting on here with people and getting mad. and then the haters wouldn't have to see her posts. she should have a friend list on facebook to share her stories with people who wouldn't be mad and say things, then make her mad so she says things. it'd be so much less stressful.

“*Supah Stah*”

Location hidden

#13 Mar 1, 2013
wouldn't *be* fighting, that is
humanity

United States

#14 Mar 1, 2013
Let it go people. It is never okay to hurt someone. That's all you people do on topix is set out to hurt or humiliate people. What the hell is wrong with you! This woman just poured her life out and attempted to explain herself to you so you would better understand her and you reply with cruelty. May Karma bite you hard and swift. DOGNAPPER. May you find peace and be true to yourself. The opinion of topix posters doesn't matter. Including my own.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Mar 1, 2013
No the only problem I had Debbie was because you attacked me saying I was someone that I am not and all I asked was why or what logical reason would you even think that. That is a very sad story and I'm actually very sorry that you had to grow up that way. No child ever deserves to be abused. But you can't just go around attacking people on topix because you think they are sherry. And your childhood, as bad as it was, is just that. You can't let that effect you your whole life. Seriously if anyone says anything to you you think they are trying to attack you. At first I simply wanted to know why you thought I was her and even offered to meet you to prove that I was not. Can't always assume the worst from everyone because the worst was done to you years ago. And usually when you attack someone, rather verbally or physically, they are going to attack back. Just saying.
Think about it

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Mar 1, 2013
humanity wrote:
Let it go people. It is never okay to hurt someone. That's all you people do on topix is set out to hurt or humiliate people. What the hell is wrong with you! This woman just poured her life out and attempted to explain herself to you so you would better understand her and you reply with cruelty. May Karma bite you hard and swift. DOGNAPPER. May you find peace and be true to yourself. The opinion of topix posters doesn't matter. Including my own.
Hold on there a minute. She went too far and it has caught up with her. I have only said to her that the cyber bullying of the mentally challenged woman was ending today. Now if you think someone was hard on her you go back and read the vile sexually derogatory things she wrote about this lady. And no this lady has not posted the first thing on here and did not even know what topix was. Debbie attacked her wrongly last spring {for some reason she thought because she saw her walking down the street with her cane she was a lady she was going to meet, but she wasn't} No matter how hard anyone and everyone tried to tell her that Ms. King had done nothing to her she still writes this trash about her. Now if she wants to try and say she does this because she was abused as a child because some of us who were told it was going on again on here and said this time it will be stopped. Just like she said if someone is not able to take up for themselves then someone who can should, then that is what is happening. Her defense at attacking this lady because she was abused would be like a serial killer murdering your child and expecting you to just sit by, do nothing, and understand because he hated his stepfather from over 40 years ago. Now, if you still want to call down the Karma remember it will come down on Debbie Gilbert as well. I meant what I said, if the abuse and bullying about Ms. King continues I will see to it that it get plenty of attention.
humanity

United States

#17 Mar 1, 2013
I am not a regular visitor to the cruel world of Topix.com . I know nothing of her previous post or anyone elses. Sad to think anyone would be cruel to someone that is challenged. People need to think before they let their fingers do the typing. Remember that is a living breathing person on the other side of the screen and not knowing where the remarks are coming from is just as bad as knowing. Again, it is never ever okay to hurt someone
sherry

Lockhart, TX

#18 Mar 2, 2013
I peak in your window at night! What an ugly night gown you have Deb
woman beater
#19 Mar 2, 2013
Dognapper wrote:
here's a suggetion, get a diarrhea to spew that shit into...:-( poor me, poor poor me :+)...
Angel 1

Langsville, OH

#20 Mar 2, 2013
Hasn't this been drawn out for quite a long time?
woman beater
#21 Mar 2, 2013
Angel 1 wrote:
Hasn't this been drawn out for quite a long time?
no different than your legs...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kids drinkin 42 min tards everywhere 3
November 6, 1970 44 min tards everywhere 16
Scott an sharon Howell 3 hr Trash collector inc 1
Sierra Vandyke from Bob evans 5 hr Worthless people ... 8
don't tell LIES!!! 6 hr Funny 20
fireworks 7 hr hello 6
Hooker's beside new speedway 7 hr curious 3

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance