Cancun

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Did good work on the tats I saw done. Never had one there, myself.
NoGood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

I've went with several friends (against my advice) to watch them get work done there and every single time it has needed to be redone. All my work has been done by Brian Johnson, who used to work at Body Fantasies. Shannon Walker works there and does really great work as well.
CURIOUS

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

How do they do on piercings? I want to go get a couple of piercings done this summer but I am looking for someone thats good. Got one done last summer somewhere else and I couldnt get to heal, I did everything they said to keep it taken care of and it stayed infected. I ended up having to take it out.:(.
no no no

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

if a piercing gets infected and stays infected it's because you keep touching it. you have to leave it alone and only touch it while cleaning it and with clean hands.
pearl

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

i think tom does good work @ temple.
tat

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Judged:

tom has done my tats he haas done good he did however go too deep on one and its scarred but if he would give me one free because of it i would forgive him lol
Shauna

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

Temple tattoo kicks a$$!!! Toms work speaks for itsself!!! He's the man u wanna go to, to get a tatt!! & Sammy does a hella job on peircings too!! I got mine done there!! No complaints here!!
Lmao

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

I had a tattoo done there and it looks like crap. The guy went so deep that I bled really bad and jt never healed right. Most of the color faded out. I have had other tattoos and none of them bled as bad as this one did. He hurried threw it took him less than 15 minutes. Will never go there again.
gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2011

CURIOUS wrote:
How do they do on piercings? I want to go get a couple of piercings done this summer but I am looking for someone thats good. Got one done last summer somewhere else and I couldnt get to heal, I did everything they said to keep it taken care of and it stayed infected. I ended up having to take it out.:(.
Envy does good piercings
ha

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2011

NoGood wrote:
I've went with several friends (against my advice) to watch them get work done there and every single time it has needed to be redone. All my work has been done by Brian Johnson, who used to work at Body Fantasies. Shannon Walker works there and does really great work as well.
Brian Johnson doesn't work there anymore I don't think. He worked on my sister, niece, and my ex and he's really good though. But he never stays in one place anymore.
jm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2011

Tom does amazing work, he did my last tattoo and it's beautiful.
NoGood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Brian Johnson doesn't work there anymore I don't think. He worked on my sister, niece, and my ex and he's really good though. But he never stays in one place anymore.
And that's why I said "who USED to work there". He's a close family friend & he's been taking care of his mother who has been very ill.
Pup

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2011

Seen some good stuff come out of there but I went to get a $ quote an Tom was a dickhead they wasn't busy an he didn't even act like ge wanted to do it, so went to body fantasy an have went there ever since
spellcheck

Point Pleasant, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

body fantasy is the best!!!!!! temple charges too much for something that has to be re-done.
umm

Saint Paul, MN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

For piercings go to temple. Tom and Sam both do a good job with piercing, but Tom rarely does the piercings. Sam is a good kid, does good work, and is super sweet
hmm

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 24, 2011

umm wrote:
For piercings go to temple. Tom and Sam both do a good job with piercing, but Tom rarely does the piercings. Sam is a good kid, does good work, and is super sweet
Agreed
hahahohohehe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 25, 2011

I looked at there work on myspace and it 90% of the tats looked like shit imo ive seen wayyyyyyyyyyy better tats come off the prison yard....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

32 Users are viewing the Gallipolis Forum right now

Search the Gallipolis Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
John Williams 55 min kelsei 31
stillwater band (Feb '13) 57 min Haha 42
johnnie clancy 2 hr know personally 36
whloe family went to jail 3 hr green 5
Looking for Brett stout 3 hr Seriousness 1
Jamey Montgomery 4 hr confused 27
Holzer Hospital 4 hr Back then 37
•••
•••