Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 24, 2012
ace

Columbus, OH

#2 Mar 11, 2011
moko wrote:
happened in wva..go figure!!
i read the article i was shocked that something like this go on but not suprised.

Since: Nov 10

Columbus, OH

#3 Mar 11, 2011
I read that to but I didn't see what the dad did

“Formidable ”

Since: Jan 11

Legendary

#4 Mar 12, 2011
They were a creepy ass looking duo too. Son had some googly eyes with a rat's face and the father looked even creepier with his smirk like he was proud of what he did and is happy about where he is going. I'd hate to see their sex faces.

Yuck
ace

Columbus, OH

#5 Mar 12, 2011
you should read point pleasants topix about these two!
Ralph

Bangor, ME

#6 Jul 24, 2012
I've heard several stories of consensual Father and son incest. All happening with the son being over 18. Lots of them were with a straight dad and his straight son but but for some reason they liked to have fun once in a while if they were out alone camping or fishing, or if they were alone anywhere. Men will be men and they get horny and bored. I also see it as sort of bonding but nothing that deep most the stories involved them getting off on something very naughty and private but at the same time they were cool with it. I myself met a man in his 40s back when I was about 30. He asked me if I wanted to have a 3-way with him and another blue collar buddy of his in his early 20's. I said yes, then later met him in his truck/van at a local cruising area. He introduced me to the younger fella who was similar looking to himself. Then he told me that it was his son. His biological real son. This made me a little nervous at first but I got the idea of what he was going for. It actually turned me on. So the 3 of us fooled around. I figured if it was consensual and he's in his 20s then it should be OK. They told me that if it's their bodies and their decisions that they have a right. What was hot is that they were both very masculine bubba types, very blue collar.
long duck dong

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jul 24, 2012
Hoar wrote:
They were a creepy ass looking duo too. Son had some googly eyes with a rat's face and the father looked even creepier with his smirk like he was proud of what he did and is happy about where he is going. I'd hate to see their sex faces.
Yuck
Will you post a link ? Im nosy and don't know what's goin on.
Dognapper

Corning, OH

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Sounds like some really sick people. Just saying.I'm gonna look it up and tell them the same thing.West Bygod Virginia, Who'd a thunk it.Can you spell DELIVERANCE, I hear Banjo's.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 5 min Canton 30,522
tattoos 32 min Attention 4
sad 34 min Attention 2
what makes a decent white woman go black its sad 35 min Attention 18
Danny Johnson (Nov '10) 49 min bob 18
Welfares 51 min bonner 100
gwenda dyer 59 min Curtis 6
What do you think of the Gallipolis Police Dept.? 59 min big joe 15
•••
•••

Gallipolis Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000