First Prev
of 3
Next Last
John Q Public

Gallipolis, OH

#1 Feb 26, 2013
I just wanted to let you welfares know that in the event that the sequester kicks in you will not need to worry. You will continue to have your beer and cigarettes provided to you. Steaks and Mountain Dew will be plentiful as always.

Eat, drink, and be merry. The working-class tax dollars weren't enough so the nation's security, our children, and the elderly will pitch in.

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 26, 2013
John Q Public wrote:
I just wanted to let you welfares know that in the event that the sequester kicks in you will not need to worry. You will continue to have your beer and cigarettes provided to you. Steaks and Mountain Dew will be plentiful as always.
Eat, drink, and be merry. The working-class tax dollars weren't enough so the nation's security, our children, and the elderly will pitch in.
i wish somebody would break your fingers to shut you up. dude, it's all the time! you need some anger management or else some sort of antidepressant or something. or maybe you need to just get laid. how bout we all take our food stamp cards and buy john some steak, then sell our pills until we have enough to find him a hooker from up at pityme or someplace.
gaccat

Pittsburgh, PA

#3 Feb 26, 2013
youtube.com/watch...
welfare needs shut down
U R 4 Sequester

Gallipolis, OH

#4 Feb 26, 2013
J_dynomite_J wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish somebody would break your fingers to shut you up. dude, it's all the time! you need some anger management or else some sort of antidepressant or something. or maybe you need to just get laid. how bout we all take our food stamp cards and buy john some steak, then sell our pills until we have enough to find him a hooker from up at pityme or someplace.
He won't be able to get that type of medical care nor will he likely to be able to afford antidepressants. This crap is scary for families that have jobs that are only paying the bills and just barely keeping his head above water. You know--all the hard working people who make just enough money to NOT QUALIFY for any type of assistance. When some of these erratic cuts take place over 1 million jobs will be lost next year! Improving the infrastructure that OBama kept saying he wanted is scheduled to have those cuts. You can't build 80% of a bridge or dam, fix some of a decaying uplifted highway or interstate structure, etc.
Sorry but the Democrats want to raise taxes for the middle class but keep the welfare programs, and all that is penalizing those that work and rewarding those that don't!! First step in the downfall of a democracy, first step in introducing socialism.
I don't think you and your mouth will fare very well in socialist country. They tell what you think and what you will do. They will most likely break your fingers if you complain about it on the internet. That is if you can afford a computer, smart phone ,or even the internet.
Gallipolitan

United States

#5 Feb 27, 2013
J_dynomite_J wrote:
<quoted text>
i wish somebody would break your fingers to shut you up. dude, it's all the time! you need some anger management or else some sort of antidepressant or something. or maybe you need to just get laid. how bout we all take our food stamp cards and buy john some steak, then sell our pills until we have enough to find him a hooker from up at pityme or someplace.
I agree with you. John has constipation of the brain and diahrrea of the mouth. He must have been denied public assistance at some time or another to have such a vendetta.

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#6 Feb 27, 2013
Just saw on cnn something about pets getting food stamps. I shet you not. Lmfao
Seriously

Gallipolis, OH

#7 Feb 27, 2013
Gallipolitan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you. John has constipation of the brain and diahrrea of the mouth. He must have been denied public assistance at some time or another to have such a vendetta.
You have got to be on welfare because if you were an actual working class person that had to sit back and watch your hard earned dollars be handed out to lazy f**ck$ like yourself.....maybe you would see his point of view?!? Always looking for a handout! Smh....
Gallipolitan

United States

#8 Feb 27, 2013
Seriously wrote:
<quoted text>
You have got to be on welfare because if you were an actual working class person that had to sit back and watch your hard earned dollars be handed out to lazy f**ck$ like yourself.....maybe you would see his point of view?!? Always looking for a handout! Smh....
No, not on welfare, never have been. I am retired after having given 30 years of my service to the US government. No, not on welfare, just a poor bleeding heart liberal!
in the house

United States

#9 Feb 27, 2013
i can agree with some of all of the post to a point. i was on welfare at one time but now i make to much working. i have a child and one on the way. i dont think they should take away walfare from people who need it until they get on their feet but yet i do think they need to be stricter on who recives. i shouldnt have to take care of all these drug users that abuse the system. or people who make no effert on properly taking care of the kids. snack cakes and mt dew is not healthy u had the children get off ur ass and fix them dinner. if its not healthy then people shouldn'tbe allowed to get it.
scrog

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Feb 27, 2013
Gallipolitan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not on welfare, never have been. I am retired after having given 30 years of my service to the US government. No, not on welfare, just a poor bleeding heart liberal!
30 years of service to the US gov't == welfare.

Gov't employees continue to see raises and increased benefits while the private sector supports their lazy asses.

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#11 Feb 27, 2013
Parenting classes or groups would be great. Bad parenting skills are not limited to any class of people. As someone who enjoys good, home cooked meals I don't care much for junk food and especially not mountain dew BUT if kids are being fed snack cakes and soda, I'm just glad they got something to kill off any hunger.

Lots of people don't realize how many kids go hungry just because their parents or caretakers are just that despicable. Not speaking from personal experience but I read about it in the news every freaking day.

Is dining the main issue? Someone is always nagging about the snack cakes or steaks. Maybe they just need to learn to cook? Cooking good food takes some practice.
in the house

United States

#12 Feb 27, 2013
i agree with that but dont the children deserve better? and alot of ppl sale the stamps for drug money. if they wont take care of the kids the way they deserve at least let someone that will. oh darn they cant takes from them. and as far as the soda and cakes go, it might stop or curve hunger but causes more health issues that could have been prevented with proper care

Since: Jan 11

No description available.

#13 Feb 27, 2013
Well of course they do. But how is taking away their fs going to motivate them to cook? You can get a double cheese at McDonalds for .99
Gallipolitan

United States

#14 Feb 27, 2013
scrog wrote:
<quoted text>
30 years of service to the US gov't == welfare.
Gov't employees continue to see raises and increased benefits while the private sector supports their lazy asses.
You know not what you speak of. I haven't had a raise in three years and this year my insurance raised as well. FYI, I didn't have a cushy state job; I worked for my retirement.
Gallipolitan

United States

#15 Feb 27, 2013
scrog wrote:
<quoted text>
30 years of service to the US gov't == welfare.
Gov't employees continue to see raises and increased benefits while the private sector supports their lazy asses.
Oh, and I forgot to mention, that 10 years of my government service was spent in the military.
fact

United States

#16 Feb 27, 2013
J_dynomite_J wrote:
<quoted text>i wish somebody would break your fingers to shut you up. dude, it's all the time! you need some anger management or else some sort of antidepressant or something. or maybe you need to just get laid. how bout we all take our food stamp cards and buy john some steak, then sell our pills until we have enough to find him a hooker from up at pityme or someplace.


WHY because he/she SPEAKS the TRUTH????
scrog

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Feb 27, 2013
Gallipolitan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I forgot to mention, that 10 years of my government service was spent in the military.
so your service was to the government, not the people of the united states?
Seriously

Gallipolis, OH

#18 Feb 27, 2013
Gallipolitan wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not on welfare, never have been. I am retired after having given 30 years of my service to the US government. No, not on welfare, just a poor bleeding heart liberal!
Damn liberals are whats wrong with this country!!

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 27, 2013
U R 4 Sequester wrote:
<quoted text>
He won't be able to get that type of medical care nor will he likely to be able to afford antidepressants. This crap is scary for families that have jobs that are only paying the bills and just barely keeping his head above water. You know--all the hard working people who make just enough money to NOT QUALIFY for any type of assistance. When some of these erratic cuts take place over 1 million jobs will be lost next year! Improving the infrastructure that OBama kept saying he wanted is scheduled to have those cuts. You can't build 80% of a bridge or dam, fix some of a decaying uplifted highway or interstate structure, etc.
Sorry but the Democrats want to raise taxes for the middle class but keep the welfare programs, and all that is penalizing those that work and rewarding those that don't!! First step in the downfall of a democracy, first step in introducing socialism.
I don't think you and your mouth will fare very well in socialist country. They tell what you think and what you will do. They will most likely break your fingers if you complain about it on the internet. That is if you can afford a computer, smart phone ,or even the internet.
blah blah blah blah

“*Supah Stah*”

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#20 Feb 27, 2013
Miss Calhoun wrote:
Just saw on cnn something about pets getting food stamps. I shet you not. Lmfao
lol...i saw that, too. ain't that crazy?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
evil among us 1 hr Wubalubadubdubs 63
home health 2 hr Loser 9
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 4 hr tranpsosition 31,050
What is the best and worst place to eat 5 hr GalliaResident 7
Is There A God?? (Mar '11) 5 hr Boston Rob 92
Vinton 325 6 hr wow 15
is cory gillman back in town? 6 hr woundedheart 1
Jessica Wolford died in Jacksonville 8 hr gallia 11
Bladen hit by OSHP 8 hr Hmmm 6
Jo Ellen and Andy Fisher 18 hr Ruth 142
•••
•••
Gallipolis Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gallipolis Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Gallipolis News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Gallipolis
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••