what's with putting peoples names....

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

misunderstood

United States

#1 Dec 3, 2012
why do y'all keep putting peoples names on here, and
Running their name into the dirt? I mean it doesn't make any sense to me. If you don't like them then why would you spend time writing about them? Some of them must have really got to the People who started the threads. It just shows the person you are talking about that they are in your head. I mean that is what i think anyways.

Since: Dec 12

Bellevue, WA

#2 Dec 3, 2012
misunderstood wrote:
Running their name into the dirt? I mean it doesn't make any sense to me. If you don't like them then why would you spend time writing about them? Some of them must have really got to the People who started the threads. It just shows the person you are talking about that they are in your head. I mean that is what i think anyways.
i agree with you but you gotta look at what the people are saying to know that whoever started the post is probably a pos to begin with.thats why they do it plus they are cowards and cant say it to their face or post their real names at least.
fudge

United States

#3 Dec 3, 2012
I think there's different reasons why ppl don't use real names,not cause their cowards you guys would be all over their azzes!Your calling posters pos and cowards.....what did u say your real name was again???
Truth hurts

Barnwell, SC

#5 Dec 4, 2012
I think people do it because they have a ongoing grudge. They have got to be for a fact a real pos before i would even comment on their name. unless they are a harmless person rhat dont need thier name on here.
Peter Burns

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2012
The reason names are put on here is very simple. Generally speaking, our community is made up of dumb parents who have raised dumb kids. Generations have handed down loose morals with little to no incentive or pride. Many of the local population feel they are trapped here. They have created their own boundaries; they're ignorant of the world outside of Gallia county.

Bellevue, WA

#7 Dec 4, 2012
fudge wrote:
I think there's different reasons why ppl don't use real names,not cause their cowards you guys would be all over their azzes!Your calling posters pos and cowards.....what did u say your real name was again???
for one i am not singleing one person out never named dropped anyone so my name is not really important but its jessica if you must know.i shouldnt give you the satisfaction but i will today.
Mia Krackstinx

United States

#8 Dec 4, 2012
Jessica you forgot your last name.

Bellevue, WA

#9 Dec 4, 2012
Mia Krackstinx wrote:
Jessica you forgot your last name.
like i said it doesnt matter!! i didnt start this topic just replied. i didnt call anyone out on there stupid shit. its people like you miss krakstinx u r pretty much calling me out i didnt do anything wrong or hurt anyone like most people do. so u tell me urs i will tell u mine!!!
Anonymous

Bronx, NY

#10 Dec 4, 2012
I was involved in a car accident where I went to make a left turn and was teboned. People was running there mouths about me on here for days...the Guy was going 50 in a 25 and HIT me and he got hurt and everyone made me out to be the bad Guy...haha somebody even wrote when they walked by my car was gone so guess what I fled the scene!!! No dumba** the police moved my car off the road so traffic could get through...this website was created to keep people informed about what's going on in gallipolis not nasty stuff like my wife wont give me any.just shows how dumb society really is....
Muzzled

Gallipolis, OH

#11 Dec 6, 2012
Dumb asses! As soon as certain people see or hear there name is on here it comes down so why waste your time putting it on? Good example was today. Someone put Leanna Martin on here and it was gone in less than an hour. Don't do people this way. If you want to find out something about someone this is not the place! Get real.
Bobbie Morrison

Columbus, OH

#12 Dec 6, 2012
misunderstood wrote:
y'all? Y'ALL? wut u sum southern cracka? kkk? kiss my black a**
this is why

Pikeville, KY

#14 Dec 7, 2012
Because the people who make the posts or put peoples names on a post HAVE NO LIFE and the only way to keep themselves entertained is to talk trash about good people. Wish they would just do away with this site all together. As soon as someone puts a name on here it gets reported anyways and removed. LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop a Word /Add a Word (Jan '12) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 226
*game* keep a word drop a word (Mar '13) 5 hr _FLATLINE-------- 133
dog warden beware 5 hr Fly 42
dog shelter 5 hr Hatter 104
new game..last word+2 (Jul '12) 6 hr Law D Doll 381
Jennifer royer??? (Nov '10) 7 hr i know 28
dear pip and huds 7 hr System fails us 40
More from around the web

Gallipolis People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE