josh buttrick has kid on the way! WHA...

josh buttrick has kid on the way! WHAT????

Posted in the Gallipolis Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
delaneyhoffman

United States

#1 Dec 4, 2011
Does he really?
Onlookit

Jackson, OH

#2 Dec 4, 2011
I always thought Meghan Gravelys kid was his, he looks just like Josh, nothing like shaun, Plus they were dating whenever she got pregnant, jmo.
delaneyhoffman

United States

#3 Dec 5, 2011
Really? I know he has a kid on the way or thats what i heard i dont know how true it is.
iaskedhim

United States

#4 Dec 5, 2011
delaneyhoffman wrote:
Really? I know he has a kid on the way or thats what i heard i dont know how true it is.
He laughed at me when I asked and said f*ck no
delaneyhoffman

United States

#5 Dec 5, 2011
I dont see josh doing that as much as i have seen he is excited for the baby
anom

United States

#6 Dec 5, 2011
That baby ain't shawns
anom

Xenia, OH

#7 Dec 5, 2011
he told me no too when i asked him
carley

United States

#8 Dec 5, 2011
He does have a kid on the way im 2 1/2 months pregnant with joshs kid big mistake i knew josh for awhile or thought i did obviously he wasnt the innocent guy i thought he was. Now he refuses to do anything with me because his perfect gf wouldnt be happy about he said he would be here for the kid but yet he cant be no where near me because poor miranda will get mad. As long as any drugie and or woman is around my child will be no part of it. At first josh was all i dont care what no one says then he cant take maternity pictures or anything because miranda dont think its best. But when she isnt around he can text and say your getting big huh babe. Hahaha pathetic.
sean

Philadelphia, MS

#9 Dec 5, 2011
carley wrote:
He does have a kid on the way im 2 1/2 months pregnant with joshs kid big mistake i knew josh for awhile or thought i did obviously he wasnt the innocent guy i thought he was. Now he refuses to do anything with me because his perfect gf wouldnt be happy about he said he would be here for the kid but yet he cant be no where near me because poor miranda will get mad. As long as any drugie and or woman is around my child will be no part of it. At first josh was all i dont care what no one says then he cant take maternity pictures or anything because miranda dont think its best. But when she isnt around he can text and say your getting big huh babe. Hahaha pathetic.
Miranda is a goddess....the guy she is with is a lucky man. No wonder he dnt wnt her to no he is txting u i wudnt either. But if i had someone like her i wouldnt be txtin u anyways Miranda is by no means a jelous person. It sounds like u don't know her very well and ur just mad cuz she with ur baby dad maybe u should get to no her I bet u would thnk differently!!!!!!
carley

United States

#10 Dec 5, 2011
I know her i knew her when she was with charlie b thank u. Cheating with j.
carley

United States

#11 Dec 5, 2011
And if she aint jealous why she gonna try to fight me?
Josh Buttrick

United States

#12 Dec 5, 2011
Yes I do have a kid on the way with Carley Meghans child isn't mine we never even had sex although I wish I would've got Meghan or MIRANDA pregnant rather than Carley she is nothing but a child who makes up lies an I'm the pathetic one but what could I do for the kid when it's not here an just a week ago Carley wanted nothing to do with me an the kid wasn't mine an said it didn't matter anyways cause she was gonna have a abortion but once she found out I was with Miranda an HAPPY she wanted me back an why would I take pix with her when were not a family I will support my kid an didn't pick no girl over my kid I picked Miranda over Carley so Grow up an quit lyn tryn to make me look bad I asked to go to the doc apt even when I isn't think it was mine to support her but she wouldn't even text me then it's sad I have to change my number cause of the childish DRAMA
carley wrote:
Josh Buttrick

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2011
anom wrote:
That baby ain't shawns
Yes it is they got a DNA an Meghan an I never even had sex
Josh Buttrick

United States

#14 Dec 5, 2011
sean wrote:
<quoted text>
Miranda is a goddess....the guy she is with is a lucky man. No wonder he dnt wnt her to no he is txting u i wudnt either. But if i had someone like her i wouldnt be txtin u anyways Miranda is by no means a jelous person. It sounds like u don't know her very well and ur just mad cuz she with ur baby dad maybe u should get to no her I bet u would thnk differently!!!!!!
She is a wonderful GF an I try not to talk to Carley unless it's bout the kid I couldn't ask for a better WIFE she is absolutely Amazing an isn't jelous reason why she wants to beat her ass is because Carley dogs her an don't know her just know what Jason told her bout Miranda...but we have no worrys no matter how far apart we are from each other Miranda an I will always be in each others heart...an she didnt have a problem with Carley until she started talking bad bout her
Yessum

United States

#15 Dec 6, 2011
Miranda gave me the best head job ive ever had. Girl doesnt play around!
Josh Buttrick

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2011
Yessum wrote:
Miranda gave me the best head job ive ever had. Girl doesnt play around!
What's your name....
Shallow PPL

Columbus, OH

#18 Dec 7, 2011
seriously pathetic guys....i know like four different people at least who dated josh and he treated them like f***ing toys. I hope this miranda and Carley chick dont expect ne better. I know cuz he dated my sister and used her for cash and ass and then tried to profess his undying love when the money stoped and she left. so i believe that he prolly is texting Carley but thats their busineSS. If they want to line up to get played then so be it thats on them but as for my sister and him....she knows better now
Josh buttrick

United States

#19 Dec 17, 2011
Shallow PPL wrote:
seriously pathetic guys....i know like four different people at least who dated josh and he treated them like f***ing toys. I hope this miranda and Carley chick dont expect ne better. I know cuz he dated my sister and used her for cash and ass and then tried to profess his undying love when the money stoped and she left. so i believe that he prolly is texting Carley but thats their busineSS. If they want to line up to get played then so be it thats on them but as for my sister and him....she knows better now
Cash No ass I know who you are andreas sister an her an i never dated or fucked she never would showewr an you could smell or ROTTON Croutch from a mile away When I got locked up she wasnt to stay there anyways an idk what she told you but all my friends an family knew we never dated an yes I have done women wrong before but i have changed an I only talk to carleywhen it concerns my kid i am with the love of my life an she is amazing a wounderful women an we get along great I couldnt ask for a better bestfriend so mind your fucking bussiness THANKS
DENIAL

Grove City, OH

#20 Dec 20, 2011
Seriously bro i dated andrea and your full of it. yall did have sex and you were together im the one she was dating when you stalked her for two months after you got out of rehab....yea so i dont care what your issues are but keep her out of it. She is the sweetest and most kind hearted women I know. Her name dont belong on this site. One more thing we lived together and she baths everday so again her name dont belong on this site
Shallow PPL

Grove City, OH

#21 Dec 20, 2011
DENIAL wrote:
Seriously bro i dated andrea and your full of it. yall did have sex and you were together im the one she was dating when you stalked her for two months after you got out of rehab....yea so i dont care what your issues are but keep her out of it. She is the sweetest and most kind hearted women I know. Her name dont belong on this site. One more thing we lived together and she baths everday so again her name dont belong on this site
RIGHT!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Linda newland electrocraft 51 min Lol 1
Where are the nice girls 3 hr Jva 1
Indictments 5 hr Gage 2
gahs head coach to be replaced.... 5 hr 007aaa 15
Sandy patterson (Dec '16) 7 hr realist 88
Tina Caldwell 7 hr realist 20
Josh Allison 8 hr Detty101 10

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance