Tell me bout him
thief

United States

#2 Nov 30, 2010
thief, adict, PoS
K SOS

Pickerington, OH

#4 Dec 1, 2010
i was gonna kick his ass one time but he ran but i never figured why other than he is a puss e
pleeeeeaaaasssse eee

Canal Winchester, OH

#5 Dec 1, 2010
I met him one time at my friend Kanoa's brothers house. He's pretty cool.
Cody

Pickerington, OH

#6 Dec 2, 2010
I never ran from Noone WTF is name better yet where u live I'll be there

Since: Dec 10

Chicago, IL

#7 Dec 2, 2010
piece of shit!!! with his lesbian gf that is dating him to cover it up hahaha
EricaMarie

Logan, OH

#8 Dec 3, 2010
Listen here JANELLLEE!!! I think your the one whos the lesbian and covers it up?? You slept with Gwen REMEMBER??!!! HAHA Ily Cody Ryan Fulks!!! Start More shit JANELLE and i will make your life a living hell!!! K thanks:))

Since: Dec 10

Chicago, IL

#9 Dec 3, 2010
nah i think not ERRIICA!! u slept wit miela, sarah, and some other girl! and ur not gonna make my life what it already is!! ur a stupid 2 faced b*tch, get a life a quit eating so m uch pus*y!!
Thats bs

San Mateo, CA

#10 Dec 3, 2010
You guys postin shit about Cody prolly don't know him very well because ive known him for along time he's really cool you guys are just haters
GOT OUT OF WHEELWRIGHT

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2010
Thats bs wrote:
You guys postin shit about Cody prolly don't know him very well because ive known him for along time he's really cool you guys are just haters
anybody abusive to girls, cant be too cool, count me as one of the haters
EricaMarie

Chicago, IL

#13 Dec 4, 2010
Yeah janelle get a life!! Post sh*t that's true lol I never slept with any of them!! Lol oh yeah I'm a two faced b*tch wait til I see you we will see who the two faced b*tch is mmk??!! Haha and Codys not a piece of sh*t! He's a very amazing person!! I love him very much!! Go suck a d*ck janelle, your just jealous.
sarah

Point Pleasant, WV

#16 Dec 22, 2010
haha its funny janelle that you drag me into this when i dont even talk to you or have anything to do with this. seriously. your so funny. if i was a lesbian with erica would i be pregnant? i think not. leave me out of your arguements i have nothing to do with them.
Haha

Chicago, IL

#17 Dec 23, 2010
Bahaha your guys are hilarious Cody is OBSSESED with Megan always have been always will be. He would dumb Erica anyway for Megan! Cody has one love & that's Megan, so don't fall to hard for him, it wouldn't do any good :) he's jus going to leave you.
Haha

Chicago, IL

#18 Dec 23, 2010
Dump** anyday**
cody

Pickerington, OH

#20 Dec 24, 2010
U people r so dumb stfu if u don't know what ur talkin about me n Megan r done were just friends Erica is perfect n the one I wanna be with get a life n stay outta mine
Haha

United States

#21 Dec 24, 2010
Haha okay Erica bc we know Cody wouldn't of wrote that. Your just jealous bc Meg has that big of an effect on YOUR boyfriend! Seriously, you hve got to be stupid to believe that he wouldn't leave you for her.
stfu

United States

#23 Dec 28, 2010
Yeah you dumb broads, cody loves Erica! He doesn't freakin want Megan! If you would see the way he looks at Erica you would think different! Cody and Erica will get married one day!! They are perfect! I love you guys!
haha

United States

#24 Dec 28, 2010
Listen here "dumb broad" I know thats Chelsey Fellure bc she's the only stupid one to say that. You don't know a thing ab Cody Fulks. If you did you'd know the truth, Cody dated Megan for ever, & he calls her all the time exspecially when he gets drunk, he calls crying saying Megan I love you blah blah! So go get your facts straight mkay?
stfu

Ottawa, WV

#25 Dec 29, 2010
Yeah you all are so stupid! Get a life!
Chelsey

Dallas, TX

#26 Dec 29, 2010
Uhh that totally wasn't me. Lol. Thanks though. :).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
anyone know misty baird (Oct '12) 3 min Curious 39
In with Mark Porter and out with Norris Dodge D... 4 min RIMP 2
Tammy needs a Pater 2 hr Germey 1
Another inmate escaped Gallia county jail 2 hr Yahoo 3
Why does Champlin not wear a uniform?? 3 hr Citizen59 6
Bostic 3 hr Meow 38
today we learned Trump is a Kremlin plant 4 hr I told you 26
Fire in the Gallia Jail 6 hr hmm 12

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web