First Prev
of 3
Next Last
tax payer

Dallas, TX

#1 Oct 11, 2012
WARNING DO NOT VOTE FOR PAM RILEY. She will become a dictator of the office and ABUSE the office!!!

“lightly burnt,but still smokin”

Since: Dec 06

in the corner of your mind,

#2 Oct 11, 2012
oh like the person holding the job now?
Beth B.

Fremont, OH

#3 Oct 11, 2012
There is already a dictator in the treasurer office, her name is Loretta Atha.
u should know

Columbus, OH

#4 Oct 11, 2012
Every where she has worked there has been major problems. We do not need her in office.... Bad News... If she'll throw her own family under the bus..what do u think she'll do to this county??? Gary Jarvis is running on Independent Ticket. He is a Certified Public Accountant. That is who we need to be collecting our taxes.
Meee

United States

#5 Oct 11, 2012
tax payer wrote:
WARNING DO NOT VOTE FOR PAM RILEY. She will become a dictator of the office and ABUSE the office!!!
I totally agree with you! We do not want her in that office
Beth B.

Fremont, OH

#6 Oct 11, 2012
So you think that Steve would be better than Pam Riley? Wow, she must be pretty bad....
osu fan

United States

#7 Oct 11, 2012
u should know wrote:
Every where she has worked there has been major problems. We do not need her in office.... Bad News... If she'll throw her own family under the bus..what do u think she'll do to this county??? Gary Jarvis is running on Independent Ticket. He is a Certified Public Accountant. That is who we need to be collecting our taxes.
If you would only think about the election what have you seen Mr. Jarvis out doing NOTHING.... You see some signs out in some places, I think he was asked by another office holder to run and split the votes between the other two candidates that are running for the office. It's not a secret that the other office holder doesn't like Steve and hasn't fir awhile, just my view on this
osu fan

United States

#8 Oct 11, 2012
[QUOTE who="Beth B."]So you think that Steve would be better than Pam Riley? Wow, she must be pretty bad....[/QUOTE]

YES
banjo joe

Fremont, OH

#9 Oct 11, 2012
osu fan wrote:
<quoted text>If you would only think about the election what have you seen Mr. Jarvis out doing NOTHING.... You see some signs out in some places, I think he was asked by another office holder to run and split the votes between the other two candidates that are running for the office. It's not a secret that the other office holder doesn't like Steve and hasn't fir awhile, just my view on this
would this other office holder be larry betz?
columbus

United States

#10 Oct 11, 2012
I will not vote for crazy Riley!! She's worse than Steve! You would be jumping out of the frying pan into a fire!!
u should know

Columbus, OH

#11 Oct 14, 2012
We do not have a good choice on this one so picked the most qualified which is Gary Jarvis. This race has nothing to do with other office holders. Keep to the facts. Pam Riley is a nut case rides around Bidwell in her golf cart and thinks she is there Queen. Causes trouble everywhere she goes. Does not speak the truth..
maggie

Fremont, OH

#12 Oct 14, 2012
u should know wrote:
We do not have a good choice on this one so picked the most qualified which is Gary Jarvis. This race has nothing to do with other office holders. Keep to the facts. Pam Riley is a nut case rides around Bidwell in her golf cart and thinks she is there Queen. Causes trouble everywhere she goes. Does not speak the truth..
Has nothing to do with other office holders??? You sure about that??? Larry Betz personally asked Gary Jarvis to run against Steve! But who could blame him....even his fellow officeholders want him gone...
Steve needs to go

Bidwell, OH

#13 Oct 14, 2012
Steve can't manage his own money, why in the world would you want him managing money for the county??
He does not pay his taxes
His properties are being repossessed
And he is up to his ass in debt and can'take enough dough to keep big mamma Karen happy.
dude

United States

#14 Oct 14, 2012
I will not vote for Pam Riley. She is a crude person. She is truly awful to her son and has attempted to intimidate teachers in order to give him grades not earned.
NO RILEY

United States

#15 Oct 14, 2012
Steve needs to go wrote:
Steve can't manage his own money, why in the world would you want him managing money for the county??
And he is up to his ass in debt and can'take enough dough to keep big mamma Karen happy.
Vote for Jarvis!!
old timmer

Columbus, OH

#16 Oct 15, 2012
I have no dog in this race.Pam Riley is a complete nut job.she will stir up more shit then you people will care to shovel.so vote for her,and six weeks from the election you will say we should have listen to the old timmer.
Mothman

United States

#17 Oct 15, 2012
Vote for Jarvis and Coach Saunders
osu fan

United States

#18 Oct 15, 2012
Mothman wrote:
Vote for Jarvis and Coach Saunders
Your nuts
Rt7 girl

United States

#19 Oct 15, 2012
Steve needs to go wrote:
Must be the Karen that works in the tax office that sends people letters that there taxes are past due and they need to bring in cash$$$$ or there property will be sold .
tammy

Fremont, OH

#20 Oct 16, 2012
Rt7 girl wrote:
<quoted text>Must be the Karen that works in the tax office that sends people letters that there taxes are past due and they need to bring in cash$$$$ or there property will be sold .
No, thats Judy Jones!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why doesnt john call? 32 min your friend 1
Jamie heskett 5 hr I do 3
Why do you think Holzer is so bad ? 5 hr Tom 27
Champlin4Sheriff 6 hr Gator 132
Drug dealers 7 hr George 10
Clown sighting 8 hr told u 13
What do you think about our great public defend... 9 hr Tired of the Welfare 2
Whats being built where the old Bob Evans drive... 17 hr Mike 5

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web