First Prev
of 2
Next Last
interested

Point Pleasant, WV

#1 Nov 19, 2012
I went to Zanzis the other day and a guy working there caught my eye. I couldn't tell if he was wearing a name tag and if he was I probably wouldn't have been able to read it that far away. But anyway I'd like to find out if he has a girlfriend. He was very tall and had brown hair. I don't know anything else about him can anyone please help?
Mr Rogers

Point Pleasant, WV

#2 Nov 19, 2012
interested wrote:
I went to Zanzis the other day and a guy working there caught my eye. I couldn't tell if he was wearing a name tag and if he was I probably wouldn't have been able to read it that far away. But anyway I'd like to find out if he has a girlfriend. He was very tall and had brown hair. I don't know anything else about him can anyone please help?
That could be anyone. Is that all you got?
interested

Point Pleasant, WV

#3 Nov 19, 2012
Mr Rogers wrote:
<quoted text>That could be anyone. Is that all you got?
Well he had a goatee, reddish-blonde color.
miss bad ass

Langsville, OH

#4 Nov 19, 2012
I think i know who ur talking about.they call him hippy.
miss bad ass

Langsville, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2012
interested wrote:
<quoted text>
Well he had a goatee, reddish-blonde color.
his name is hippy but i don't kno if he has a girlfriend.
interested

Point Pleasant, WV

#6 Nov 19, 2012
miss bad ass wrote:
<quoted text>his name is hippy but i don't kno if he has a girlfriend.
Hippy Lewis? Hahahahahaha!!! Haven't heard that nickname in years.
Ty-Ty

Athens, OH

#7 Nov 20, 2012
His name is Steve, and he dose have a gilfriend, Danielle.they are good people so please don't start suff on here about them.
gretchen

United States

#8 Nov 20, 2012
Uhhhhh...I don't think anyone was starting anything. I think someone wanted to know about a person that they saw at a pizza joint. It clearly stated they don't know who he was so how they gonna run their mouth about someone they don't know?
same thing

Athens, OH

#9 Nov 20, 2012
gretchen wrote:
Uhhhhh...I don't think anyone was starting anything. I think someone wanted to know about a person that they saw at a pizza joint. It clearly stated they don't know who he was so how they gonna run their mouth about someone they don't know?
well arnt u on here running ur mouth. huh? it works both ways. people have the right 2 say how they feel, how r u any differant?
same thing

Athens, OH

#10 Nov 20, 2012
o and fyi, every 1 knows that it's hippy, he is the only 1 at zanzi who is tall there and he dose have a girlfriend, and they both r good peple so ty-ty as right don't start shit.
gretchen

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Nov 20, 2012
same thing wrote:
<quoted text>well arnt u on here running ur mouth. huh? it works both ways. people have the right 2 say how they feel, how r u any differant?
I wasn't running my mouth. And you are on here replying to this thread the same as I am, there smart one! So, could one say you are running your mouth too? I don't know this guy or his girlfriend. I was only making an observation. I don't see one single person on here who was running their mouth about this dude. If dude has a girlfriend, then whoever was interested should not pursue this guy and respect his relationship. Oh, and one more thing, I am no different than anyone else, so therefore I CAN say what I want as well as anyone else who feels the need to comment. You seem to know an awful lot about this guy...you sure you aren't the "girlfriend"? Don't get defensive honey. It's not me who is "interested" in "Hippy".
Kelly

Langsville, OH

#12 Nov 20, 2012
I read this yesterday, made me want a zanzi pizza. so i had 2 go in and see what this hippy guy looks like. DAMN!!! sexy as hell. if he reads this and you want 2 cheat on ur girlfriend, please get ahold of me @ [email protected]
Dumdum

United States

#13 Nov 24, 2012
Well I saw him working today,if anyone stops by he looked like he was a cashier today.
dallas

Point Pleasant, WV

#14 Nov 24, 2012
I'm so sick of seeing Zanzi posts. I haven't seen one good looking person working there yet. By the way....your subs suck!! Tasted like wax!
high

Langsville, OH

#15 Nov 24, 2012
dallas wrote:
I'm so sick of seeing Zanzi posts. I haven't seen one good looking person working there yet. By the way....your subs suck!! Tasted like wax!
if ur sick of reading about it, then don't leave a post, simmple as that!
hiswife

Langsville, OH

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Sorry ladies, but that zanzie boy is mine!
Gudgurl

Point Pleasant, WV

#17 Dec 13, 2012
How could you be his wife if you guys arnt even married. I'm pretty sure his "GF" is still married.
Ya know what

Point Pleasant, WV

#18 Dec 13, 2012
Just because they are not married does not mean the cant call each other husband and wife. They have been together for 6 or 7 years. People call other people their brothers and sisters when there not. So why does it matter?
drake

United States

#19 Dec 13, 2012
Ya know what wrote:
Just because they are not married does not mean the cant call each other husband and wife. They have been together for 6 or 7 years. People call other people their brothers and sisters when there not. So why does it matter?
Either you're married or you're not. This isn't kindergarten for god's sake. People are pathetic.
His wifey

Athens, OH

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Gudgurl wrote:
How could you be his wife if you guys arnt even married. I'm pretty sure his "GF" is still married.
were not married yet, but we will be getting married. no i am not married,i was but were not any more havent been for about 4 years. me and Steve have been 2geather for 7 years, going on 8 that makes us mariied by common law. in july we will be married on paper. so yea he is my husband!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New Townhouses/Duplex 28 min How sad to be you 8
Shaquille Lewis and Natasha Pennick 1 hr Smhridiculous 3
he cheated on u 1 hr ughh 11
Josh Fitzpatrick WSAZ 1 hr hmm 47
im dating 3 different people 5 hr Dan Baird 3
Racism in Gallia 7 hr Get a job 38
Courtney bland 10 hr Ohhownasty 62

Gallipolis Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallipolis Mortgages