Does everyone get a govt check around...

Does everyone get a govt check around here

Posted in the Gallipolis-Ferry Forum

Workin man

United States

#1 Mar 8, 2012
Seems like everyone around here gets disability and don't deserve it
workin2

Elizabeth, WV

#2 Mar 8, 2012
I can't believe,you are complaining again,only now on TOPIX?workin-right man-hell no.are you a Doctor?NO!so just STFU!ok?K.
u asked 4 it

Dixie, WV

#3 Mar 8, 2012
hard telling the comments you will get.alot of us dont mind workin,seems as if you may.however you should have thought about that before you got yourself in the position you seem to be in.as far as disability and deserving it LOL,who is everyone how would you know if they deserve it?
really

Chapmanville, WV

#4 Mar 9, 2012
One thing for sure you are from Gabtown!Sooooooooooooo!It's ppl like you,yeah you.I would bet your so fed up with that dumb-ass b---h of yours and you are fit to be tied,am I correct?I knew you would be so pissed,don't worry I won't tell if you don't.You could have had it all,you know I'll settle for the little time I do recieve from you.so I see you,soon.
Mindyourown

Saint Albans, WV

#5 Mar 10, 2012
You really should mind {YOB}.One shouldn't nose around,you may just get whats coming to you.Hell,who are you to say everyone?you don't know what your talking about.Some folks have a gift like,asking,taking,b&e,dea lers,hell w/you anyway.
and

Powellton, WV

#6 Mar 11, 2012
Didn't I just here you leave for work?
OhMy

Chapmanville, WV

#7 Mar 13, 2012
y don't you nosey a--es,mind your own just as suggested?Looks like you may have forgotten where you came from,not everyone was handed everything on a silver platter.Anyway,are you qualified to say who deserves disability?I doubt it!
IDONT

Elizabeth, WV

#8 Mar 21, 2012
can you help me?Workin ?,When you off again.
Workin man

United States

#9 Mar 25, 2012
workin2 wrote:
I can't believe,you are complaining again,only now on TOPIX?workin-right man-hell no.are you a Doctor?NO!so just STFU!ok?K.
. Come on over and shut me up big boy, you'll find out how much of a man I am
RUSURE

Powellton, WV

#10 Mar 25, 2012
All come on,say where {OVER]is.I will personally take u on!Big Boy u may want to feel again SON!Shut u up?I can make it happen 4 u!BTW,u can't be much and I can proove u r no MAN.Workin Man stay where u belong,at work.IT's SICKENING every time I see you.WORK,thats where u belong,u short-a--.oh,and u can take your friends with u maybe they can help you?LATER PECKERHEAD.
OMG

Saint Albans, WV

#11 Mar 29, 2012
could workin man possibly look like mr,ed?you horses ass wtf are you gonna do?giddy-up mudda-f--k!LATER
lol

Glasgow, WV

#12 Mar 29, 2012
Haha to funny you people need disability....can't even spell!!
wasinformed

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Apr 2, 2012
Workinman my ass nothing but a cover-up.you deal with me your-self.bashing someone on this site,I gotta say most of you inbreads are just that and deserve disability!
Country boy

New York, NY

#14 Apr 2, 2012
I have to agree a lot of people that get it don't deserve it I know of several myself that r just freaking to lazey to work
OMG

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Apr 2, 2012
country-boy u should know that lazy don't need an e,but you are from the country so we will do just that,the several you claim to know are family members of yours!
youknow

Mineral Wells, WV

#16 Apr 26, 2012
one thing about it,you sure dont mind hittin that Goverment s--t.Do you So-Called,workin man!!!!
mamabear

Middleport, OH

#17 Jun 6, 2012
lol wrote:
Haha to funny you people need disability....can't even spell!!
I would suggest that the next time you want to make fun of somebody for their lack of education and their inability to spell, that you please use appropriate grammar. That would be "too funny".
omg

Ravenswood, WV

#18 Jul 19, 2012
What an education! I hope you dropped out of school and my kids do not go to the same school you went to. Aspirations in life? Disability check!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallipolis-Ferry Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 1 hr Melissa 4,198
Tera Supplle Nail Salon - talk to the hand!!!!! (May '16) Aug 9 jim 4
Who knows corey page Jul 22 mason co boy 5
KD diner staff (Aug '12) Mar '17 Slug 37
heather plants Mar '17 was just wating 1
Ashlie Harris KD Diner (Dec '16) Mar '17 Washer 8
Shearly Tanned Closing (Jan '17) Feb '17 iaintbsn 7

Gallipolis-Ferry Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance