First Prev
of 4
Next Last
CHan

Memphis, TN

#1 Jan 7, 2013
You can keep deleting the truth Dennis, but it will keep being posted how you are stealing, lying to the public, and ignoring laws.
G-Way Pimp

Oakland, TN

#2 Jan 7, 2013
Power done went to his head and he believe all he reads on here
Truth or Consequences

Memphis, TN

#3 Jan 8, 2013
Believe this...

If I wanted to give Fayette County an enema, Gallaway would be where I would stick the nozzle tip!

Someone pulled the chain in Oakland--the water swirled round and round--Gallaway came out the other end at the treatment plant.
Shoranda

Memphis, TN

#4 Jan 8, 2013
I think they are all crazy and I know they are stupid. All you have to do is sit in a meeting to know that. All he can say is "uh, uh, uh" and Pat Brown has no business in city hall. They are just taking care of themselves and their buddies. I'm ready for the county to take us over. How do we get that done?
Gomer

Oakland, TN

#5 Jan 8, 2013
How do you go about deleting a thread, if it is not to your liking? Seems to me that violates free speech. Just saying.
junkhauler

Oakland, TN

#6 Jan 8, 2013
Is Bill Simpson junk yard open for business? I heard it was closed.
Shoranda

Memphis, TN

#7 Jan 8, 2013
Maybe he was arrested again. How did he get on the board anyway? Is that legal to have someone convicted of a crime making decisions for a city? I don't understand how all of this can go on.
junkhauler

Oakland, TN

#8 Jan 8, 2013
I thought he was found to be not guilty of any crime?
Truth or Consequences

Memphis, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2013
**A good comment is worth repeating**

If I wanted to give Fayette County an enema, Gallaway would be where I would stick the nozzle tip!

Someone pulled the chain in Oakland--the water swirled round and round--Gallaway came out the other end at the treatment plant
just me

Collierville, TN

#10 Jan 9, 2013
junkhauler wrote:
I thought he was found to be not guilty of any crime?
You are partially correct. Bill, Doris, and Bobby got out of it the old fashoned way. They SNITCHED on everybody and cut a deal with the DA. Elvis even had a song out about it "Whole Lotta Snitchin' Going On". You do not get caught with 14 hot cars and 4 thousand in stolen manhole covers stolen from Arlington without doing a lot of SNITCHING.
just me

Collierville, TN

#11 Jan 9, 2013
Gomer wrote:
How do you go about deleting a thread, if it is not to your liking? Seems to me that violates free speech. Just saying.
Interesting question. I have seen it done only once. I suppose if you're the Mayor, and the truth bothers you, you can use taxpayer money and have the City Attorney contact the publisher and have the page removed. The problem with that game is that it is too easy to repost the information. You can't hide the truth under a bushel basket, but I am sure Dennis will try.
just me

Collierville, TN

#12 Jan 9, 2013
Truth or Consequences wrote:
Believe this...
Someone pulled the chain in Oakland--the water swirled round and round--Gallaway came out the other end at the treatment plant.
Agreed, Somerville is the county SEAT, Oakland is the COMMODE, and Gallaway is the SEPTIC TANK.
Watchdog

Oakland, TN

#13 Jan 9, 2013
I have seen several threads disappear, lately. I am wondering how it is done.
Watson Dr Voice

Oakland, TN

#14 Jan 9, 2013
guess they be worried about the truth is why they get things deleted
Shoranda

Arlington, TN

#15 Jan 9, 2013
A group of cons who control the city and our tax dollars. The same group that caused all those lawsuits and gave out our social security numbers. I don't understand how they got elected. Did they buy votes or make promises for free services or something? Nobody I talk to voted for any of them. Let's see how long it takes Dennis and Pat to pay the attorney to remove this thread with OUR money. I don't think any of them are decent people, just after what they can get. I use to think Les Holte was crazy, but I think he was right about this group of people.
G-Way Pimp

Oakland, TN

#16 Jan 9, 2013
Shoranda wrote:
A group of cons who control the city and our tax dollars. The same group that caused all those lawsuits and gave out our social security numbers. I don't understand how they got elected. Did they buy votes or make promises for free services or something? Nobody I talk to voted for any of them. Let's see how long it takes Dennis and Pat to pay the attorney to remove this thread with OUR money. I don't think any of them are decent people, just after what they can get. I use to think Les Holte was crazy, but I think he was right about this group of people.
Les was right but he is still crazy
ITK

Fort Worth, TX

#17 Jan 10, 2013
Crazy is doing the same thing over & over, expecting different results. Les is just eccentric.
Amenbro

Oakland, TN

#18 Jan 10, 2013
I agree with ITK. Those In the know, know full well that Leslie Holte is not crazy. I, personally, would not call him eccentric. Les takes no bull shit from anyone, period! Maybe you could say that he is crazy......like a fox.
Citizen

Brownsville, TN

#19 Jan 10, 2013
just me wrote:
<quoted text> Interesting question. I have seen it done only once. I suppose if you're the Mayor, and the truth bothers you, you can use taxpayer money and have the City Attorney contact the publisher and have the page removed. The problem with that game is that it is too easy to repost the information. You can't hide the truth under a bushel basket, but I am sure Dennis will try.
All you have to do is report abuse and the administrator of the forum will delete it, fool. It's not rocket science or some conspiracy theory. You might want to be careful what you post about a public official, however. Anything that is perceived to be a threat could land you in big trouble.
Citizen

Brownsville, TN

#20 Jan 10, 2013
Amenbro wrote:
I agree with ITK. Those In the know, know full well that Leslie Holte is not crazy. I, personally, would not call him eccentric. Les takes no bull shit from anyone, period! Maybe you could say that he is crazy......like a fox.
Les is not crazy, however he is a narcissist. He is always right, it is always someone elses fault and the whole world is always picking on him because we are jealous of how smart he is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallaway Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach chief justice Roberts. Jun 25 red olsen 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Tennessee ... (Oct '10) Jun 23 Pete 301
Lance Nelson Jun 18 Cville 1
owen alignment (Mar '13) Jun 15 Radar 4
Sheriff election (Jun '14) Jun 15 claiborne 52
The Refuge Church Jun 11 hmmm 4
pat brown Jun 9 rere 13
More from around the web

Gallaway People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Gallaway Mortgages