Coach Jeff "Dusty" Rhodes

Coach Jeff "Dusty" Rhodes

Posted in the Gallatin Forum

Just curious

Tucker, GA

#1 Dec 2, 2012
Would someone please tell me why this man left Gallatin? Was this his decision or was he given no choice? I had heard he was fired because of a situation that included being inappropriate with a student. Is this true?
wow

Gallatin, TN

#2 Dec 3, 2012
So you think someone will comment on this question and you're just going to believe what these anonymous individuals write on this post ? It amazes me how gullible and stupid people really can be .
Tired

Tucker, GA

#3 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
So you think someone will commentc on this question and you're just going to believe what these anonymous individuals write on this post ? It amazes me how gullible and stupid people zreally can be .
I am not stupid. I am looking at everything I can to make a personal decision. I have read the newspaper and everything I can get my hands on. Sorry that I have upset you Dusty!
wow

Gallatin, TN

#4 Dec 3, 2012
LOL ! I'm not Dusty.
wow too

United States

#5 Dec 3, 2012
wow wrote:
LOL ! I'm not Dusty.
are you all over this site or what!! Get a life pecker wood!
Sorry

Gallatin, TN

#6 Dec 29, 2012
Just curious wrote:
Would someone please tell me why this man left Gallatin? Was this his decision or was he given no choice? I had heard he was fired because of a situation that included being inappropriate with a student. Is this true?
True story! Gallatin wasn't the only school that he was asked to leave for that reason.
expat

United States

#7 Aug 23, 2014
Sorry wrote:
<quoted text> True story! Gallatin wasn't the only school that he was asked to leave for that reason.
Yep, you all got blessed with him because Decatur co quietly ousted him for similar thing. Now he got elected to the school board after being fired again for hanky panky with another teacher at school. Amazing ! Dude got nine lives !
True

United States

#8 Sep 3, 2014
expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, you all got blessed with him because Decatur co quietly ousted him for similar thing. Now he got elected to the school board after being fired again for hanky panky with another teacher at school. Amazing ! Dude got nine lives !
Check out Topix Parsons tn forum under dusty
Expat

Waynesboro, TN

#9 Dec 14, 2015
Hear tell he's lookin for a job again ! You folks up for another dose a dusty ?
Now

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2016
Expat wrote:
Hear tell he's lookin for a job again ! You folks up for another dose a dusty ?
He has a job in Hardin county and has his own business in Decatur

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gallatin Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NCTC Phone Outage 8 hr Anonymous 1
Poll Is OK for Rep Diane Black to build a 20,000 sq.... (May '12) 8 hr sure 19
Want to know Sun Itsme 1
Gas station in Bethpage (Oct '14) Sat YouAreWelcome 11
I need a phone book. Where can I pick one up? Sat YouAreWelcome 2
(Chris) Kyle Gregory (Jun '12) Fri Json 8
Gallatin police dept May 24 blance 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gallatin Mortgages