Police arrest three in Galion drug raid

Police arrest three in Galion drug raid

There are 2 comments on the News Journal story from May 13, 2011, titled Police arrest three in Galion drug raid. In it, News Journal reports that:

The Galion Police Department and Crawford County Sheriff's Office bagged three alleged drug dealers Thursday morning according to a press release by the Special Investigations Unit of the GPD.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News Journal.

Unknown

Philadelphia, PA

#1 May 13, 2011
This has been going on since Dec 2010. I seen it, told the galion police, children services, and the owner of the apt complex. Is there a reward. I feel I deserve it...
Charlie the Chump

Columbus, OH

#2 May 13, 2011
Unknown wrote:
This has been going on since Dec 2010. I seen it, told the galion police, children services, and the owner of the apt complex. Is there a reward. I feel I deserve it...
LOL

Galion just raised your utility rates, that your reward chump.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Andrew Cotton (Druski Love) (Sep '13) May 30 James 3
News Benjamin J. Westfall (Mar '06) May '17 Nicole 9
Burley Apr '17 Guest 1
LARPING in galion (Sep '14) Apr '17 Frodolicious 4
News Movies 36 mins ago 7:15 a.m.Last of - Shawshank... Apr '17 ??? 1
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Mar '17 Decent Person 47
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Ohio (Dist... (Oct '10) Mar '17 You pharrt 16

Galion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galion Mortgages