Men in Ohio accused of using ad to lure, rape women | The Columbus Dispatch

Authorities say two men in Ohio lured women to a home with an ad seeking housecleaning services then locked them inside and raped them. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Stinky B from KFC

Logan, OH

#65 Mar 23, 2011
According to the United States Constitution, WE, THE PEOPLE, are the government, they work for us, we don't work for them, and we have a clear right to defend ourselves by any means necessary IF the state and federal government cannot do the job task at hand, Look it up. The Constitution of the United States is NOT just a piece of paper, it means exactly what it states as far as our personal rights and freedoms are.It also states that any branch of government NOT performing the duties assigned by the peoples state in the union, shall forfeit any and all powers upon demand from same peoples state by due process of registered voters. This applies to both state and federal levels.
Paul Not Paublo

Bowling Green, OH

#66 Mar 23, 2011
I have heard the Irish had the same said about them, years ago. I think most hispanic people detest the illegals, as much or more than any one else. The problem could have been nearly corrected, if when the amnesty bill was passed in the 80s the congress had made very steep fines for those who gave jobs to illegals. There is a need for farm workers that follow the crops in the southwest and the green cards were to be issued for that. To get a green card required a job and housing by a sponser. There are ways to imagrate into this country legaly. To be bias toward all hispanic people is just plain wrong. I know people who live in northern New Mexico that live on Spanish land grants that have been in their family since before the pilgrams landed. If how long your family has been here is a measure most of us might come up short.
Must Be Nuts

Fremont, OH

#67 Mar 23, 2011
Approach Control wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all everyone appears to be assuming these two are from Mexico an second that they are here illegal. They might be from any Latin country and be in this country legally. White Ohioans rape women also, just visit the state sex offender registration site and you'll see for your self. Most Mexican people I've met are very polite and hard working and I've had no problems with them whatsoever. Based on the responses some people showing their prejudices on here and maybe should take a hard look at your yourselves.
So because "White Ohioans" rape women we should open the borders to rapists everywhere?

Good logic.

Idiot!
Enough Please

Lancaster, OH

#68 Mar 23, 2011
Imagine how this story would unfold if these ladies legally carried a concealed firearm. Both of these guys would have a look of horror on their faces right up until the bullet brought them down. This is yet another reason each and every one of us needs to be in charge our own space and defense. In this case it was not possible to get a cop to the scene but in fact a properly concealed weapon in the hands of a competent user would have rendered these boys impotent.

Since: Aug 09

Southern Ohio

#69 Mar 23, 2011
As horrible as the act of rape is, this story could have turned out so much worse. I'm thankful that the women are still alive and able to turn in their attackers so that they can be prosecuted. I'm only hoping that the rapists get a lengthy stretch behind bars so that they don't decide it's better to commit crimes against women and leave no witnesses.
SimpleSolution

Hilliard, OH

#70 Mar 23, 2011
Make it illegal to hire illegals with a fine of $20,000.00 per conviction. Have INS and Ohio Bureau of Unemployment (ODJFS) help catch and enforce the penalities. Watch how fast the small businesses and other companies quit hiring illegals. Small hotels, construction companies, etc. would go out of business if caught. Problem solved. SimpleSolution.
RLB

Dublin, OH

#71 Mar 23, 2011
I bet they are illegals. Crime involving illegals is getting more frequent and more violent. And our State and Federal government refuses to do what is necessary. If they are illegals all they do is send them back to their country then they come back to the United States.The illegals know this so they don't care.
get a clue

Cincinnati, OH

#72 Mar 24, 2011
arsxsn wrote:
it would of been funny if 2 illegal mexican woman answered their ad, hahaha
also if someone who cant speak english can walk barefoot 15hrs in the dessert and come take your job, you are the scumabag loser. You dont hear surgeons complaining about mexicants taking their jobs.
The key word is "take" as in "it's not YOURS to begin with". Scab labor "takes" jobs because they undercut wages - not because legal workers are "losers".

Keep up the hateful rhetoric - it only shows what your "side" is about - THEFT plain & simple. And it's only creating more disgust in Americans for illegal aliens.
Gracie

Dayton, OH

#73 Mar 24, 2011
You know, we have enough "weirdo's" here, these two "buddies", are they American Citizens? Either way, they should be shown no mercy.
watcher

Columbus, OH

#74 Mar 24, 2011
More Mexicans just operating like they are in Mexico. Send these crooks back to where they came from. I bet they are illegal too. Castrate them, better yet and then send them back.
Invade Mexico

Columbus, OH

#75 Mar 24, 2011
We invade middle Eastern countries for their oil. I think it's time we massed an invasion against Mexico for several reasons.
1. Great vacation spots except for the filthy food and water.
If Mexico became part of America, we could fix all that and make it a safe place to vacation!
2. Mexicans are invading us already, and our country gives them free school and medical withoout them paying a cent of taxes to contribute like the rest of us. If we take over Mexio, we can collect back all the taxes they owe us!

This is a win win situation!
Cru Jones

Columbus, OH

#76 Mar 24, 2011
PC Police wrote:
Diversity is wonderful and enriching! It's a strength.
America has been diverse since day one and it's our greatest strength. Without it we would be nothing more than Canada.
Buckeye Bob

United States

#77 Mar 24, 2011
Nolan05 wrote:
They are here illegally from Mexico(article from the day before)and there were more than just these 2 woman. These men have had many complaints recently, some from the restaurant they work at where some were finding their drinks had been drugged. I.N.S. is supposed to be coming to get the trash and take it out, hopfully they can start a country wide sweep and exterminate all the illegals!!!
Thanks for posting this. We can't get the facts from the news organization because they don't have time or interest (it's not PC to mention Illegal's and Crime). There are too repeat offenders many getting a pass to commit crimes in US which should have been deported years ago.
debbie columbus ohio

Blacklick, OH

#78 Mar 24, 2011
this is realy bad, i feel for those ladies,i know they should have done there homework,but is still should have never happened to no one.
Buckeye Bob

Columbus, OH

#79 Mar 25, 2011
debbie columbus ohio wrote:
this is realy bad, i feel for those ladies,i know they should have done there homework,but is still should have never happened to no one.
What would you have them do ask for references from a prospective employer or customer? I'm not sure that could be done. It's very sad this happened and they are lucky to be alive. These are obviously som bad dudes who think they can get away with crimes like this.
pig molester

Lexington, KY

#80 Oct 16, 2012
if your gonna take $
$pussy$ take from a pig i love my pigs oink oink

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Galion Residents Say River Stinks 18 hr HarryTrueman 1
Heroin continues to dominate METRICH region Thu concerned mom 1
CHESTER and SALLY PFIEFER Oct 21 HarryTrueman 4
is there any ladys out there interested in sph? Oct 19 wolfnasty1556 1
sherry bailey/ use to case Oct 18 SOMEONEEEE KNOWS 1
Utilities to 155 Galion houses could be turned off (Oct '09) Oct 17 Concerned for Galion 24
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Oct 16 HarryTrueman 48
Galion Dating
Find my Match

Galion Jobs

Galion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Galion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Galion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]