Men in Ohio accused of using ad to lure, rape women | The Columbus Dispatch

Authorities say two men in Ohio lured women to a home with an ad seeking housecleaning services then locked them inside and raped them. Full Story
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Amazed

Chillicothe, OH

#1 Mar 23, 2011
Illegals? If so, cut their balls off, stuff them into their mouths and send them back to where ever they came from. If they are legal, do the same thing and send them directly to Lucasville.
mommyof2

London, OH

#2 Mar 23, 2011
Let me guess....they are here illegally from Mexico.
doodman

Columbus, OH

#4 Mar 23, 2011
mommyof2 wrote:
Let me guess....they are here illegally from Mexico.
Ya' think??????????
WarriorClass

Anchorage, AK

#5 Mar 23, 2011
Which public official or news agency has the balls to find out and let the public know if they are illegal? Lets also find out and publish who has been facilitating their stay in the USA if they are illegals. Are they on public assistance? Are they registered to vote? Support for sanctuary cities policies has to end. VOTE THE LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES OUT OF OFFICE THAT SUPPORT THIS BULLSHIT.
Clint

Fairfield, OH

#6 Mar 23, 2011
Well , These two men weren't Ohio Men but Mexicans or Illegals . This is another reason why you can't have illegals working in your State . There's no way to track or keep an eye on criminal activity or men with criminal records from Mexico . Oh Yes ... Plenty of criminals coming into the States from Mexico . The Death penalty is appropriate because that's what an American would receive in Mexico or another foreign country . What a shame ... Two women trying to make living by cleaning apts or homes .
Citizen

Westerville, OH

#7 Mar 23, 2011
Betcha 10 to 1 they are illegal aliens , thank goodness they did not set a bail because they would jump the border to avoid prosecution then at a later date sneak back in the US .
fed up

Portsmouth, OH

#8 Mar 23, 2011
Should have an open hunting season on illegal aliens. Save money by no court hearings, paying to house them in jail, and having to transport to where they came from. Heck the buzzards and possum need to eat.
Dean

Chillicothe, OH

#9 Mar 23, 2011
This is UNREAL these illegal animals gotta pay...
Approach Control

Chillicothe, OH

#10 Mar 23, 2011
Clint wrote:
Well , These two men weren't Ohio Men but Mexicans or Illegals . This is another reason why you can't have illegals working in your State . There's no way to track or keep an eye on criminal activity or men with criminal records from Mexico . Oh Yes ... Plenty of criminals coming into the States from Mexico . The Death penalty is appropriate because that's what an American would receive in Mexico or another foreign country . What a shame ... Two women trying to make living by cleaning apts or homes .
First of all everyone appears to be assuming these two are from Mexico an second that they are here illegal. They might be from any Latin country and be in this country legally. White Ohioans rape women also, just visit the state sex offender registration site and you'll see for your self. Most Mexican people I've met are very polite and hard working and I've had no problems with them whatsoever. Based on the responses some people showing their prejudices on here and maybe should take a hard look at your yourselves.
Citizen

Westerville, OH

#11 Mar 23, 2011
Clint , Cincinnati,Ohio Comments

First Clint let it be known in no way am I taking these 2 animals side I'm a woman my self and this is one thing I have always feared <rape> I my self natural born US citizen & caucasian, however you and a lot on the panel must understand all latino's which are hispanics are not Mexicans, do you have any idea how many hispanic countries there are and how many nationalities are consider latino's > hispanics and that speak spanish ? You sound so ignorant to automatically assume because these are hispanic names that they are Mexicans > education is your key source , believe me you will be surprise when your educated on hispanic nationalities & countries . Also I applaud the person who stop bail from being set they probably would not be heard of again if left to go free .
John

Marysville, OH

#12 Mar 23, 2011
If they are illegal the American employer should be held accountable. They wouldn't be here if they didn't have a job waiting for them.
mossburg63

Reynoldsburg, OH

#13 Mar 23, 2011
These sicko's should be castrated and sent back to Mexico. If an American did this in "their" Country he would never make it back to the states alive.
Yeah Right

Powell, OH

#14 Mar 23, 2011
I'm sure that if it was reported that the women were illegal the comments on here would be completely different.
The Observer

Galloway, OH

#15 Mar 23, 2011
Burn 'em alive in spicy salsa to the sounds of Herb Alpert.
Simply Amazed

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Mar 23, 2011
Actually, only two of the thirteen posters said anything about them being Mexican. One said, "Mexican or illegal." I would not say that is "a lot." The rest of us only mentioned the word "illegal." I am not so ignorant, as you say, to not know that Hispanics come from many countries, not just Mexico.

Regardless, they are nothing but animals and should be treated as such.
Citizen wrote:
Clint , Cincinnati,Ohio Comments
First Clint let it be known in no way am I taking these 2 animals side I'm a woman my self and this is one thing I have always feared <rape> I my self natural born US citizen & caucasian, however you and a lot on the panel must understand all latino's which are hispanics are not Mexicans, do you have any idea how many hispanic countries there are and how many nationalities are consider latino's > hispanics and that speak spanish ? You sound so ignorant to automatically assume because these are hispanic names that they are Mexicans > education is your key source , believe me you will be surprise when your educated on hispanic nationalities & countries . Also I applaud the person who stop bail from being set they probably would not be heard of again if left to go free .
Worlds Best Dad

Columbus, OH

#17 Mar 23, 2011
Cut their heads off too!
PC Police

Columbus, OH

#18 Mar 23, 2011
Diversity is wonderful and enriching! It's a strength.
Demographic winter

Columbus, OH

#19 Mar 23, 2011
If you end birthright citizenship,and enforce the immigration laws, you would see a decrease in rape and crime. Give these illegals amnesty, and we`ll all be sorry.
Anita Gofradumph

Grove City, OH

#20 Mar 23, 2011
Approach Control wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all everyone appears to be assuming these two are from Mexico an second that they are here illegal. They might be from any Latin country and be in this country legally. White Ohioans rape women also, just visit the state sex offender registration site and you'll see for your self. Most Mexican people I've met are very polite and hard working and I've had no problems with them whatsoever. Based on the responses some people showing their prejudices on here and maybe should take a hard look at your yourselves.
Approach Control, let's switch frequencies over to tower now, okay? You know, as well as anybody else that these two animals, as I won't even give them the honor of being called men, were more than likely illegals.

If they aren't, I'll be more than happy to eat my words, as I've tasted my fair share of crow in my life.
fed up

Portsmouth, OH

#21 Mar 23, 2011
I live 10 miles from where this happened and can tell you they were mexican. I will no longer go to @-mart for the simple fact that they are everywhere like cockroaches. I have no problem if they are legal and contribute to taxes and earn a wage that keeps them off welfare, but when a fifty thousand dollar escalade rolls up and 35 mexicans get out and you know they are picking tomatoes in the peat marshes north of galion. It also makes me sick to see the way they look at young girls. I'm sure i will step on some bleeding hearts toes but they need to go back where they came from and start over and try to earn the respect of the American citizen instead of coming here and acting like I owe them something because I don't owe them !@#$#.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Immigrants come here to work, area residents say (Apr '06) Dec 17 Rita g 17
Review: Purr-L Harbor Cattery Dec 13 jerryjelly 1
Heroin continues to dominate METRICH region Dec 2 LG Galion 3
hyy Nov 27 sugarbaby amy 1
Pagans/ Wiccans and Witches (Nov '10) Nov '14 PinPrick 41
Galion Girls Basketball (Jan '14) Nov '14 Simon Says 3
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Nov '14 Brenda 4
Galion Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Galion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Galion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Galion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:17 pm PST

Bleacher Report 2:17PM
Report: Manziel Fined for Being Late for Treatment
NBC Sports 2:24 PM
Manziel's Bama advice for OSU? 'Respect them, don't fear them'
NBC Sports 2:42 PM
Browns WR Phil Bates won't play Sunday
Bleacher Report 2:51 PM
Gordon Ban Gives Browns Flexibility
NBC Sports 2:57 PM
Gordon may appeal suspension