The Huddle Restaurant

The Huddle Restaurant

Posted in the Galion Forum

Sarah Smith

Zanesville, OH

#1 Sep 17, 2010
My Dad talks about a steakhouse that was open in Galion called The Huddle in the 80's. I have been trying to find out if it is still open and where it is so I can take him back. He knows it was a Steakhouse that would ask you what cut of steak, then how thick and would then cut it for you. Anyone have any clue what he is talking about? Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!
BIG RED

Centerburg, OH

#2 Sep 17, 2010
Sarah Smith wrote:
My Dad talks about a steakhouse that was open in Galion called The Huddle in the 80's. I have been trying to find out if it is still open and where it is so I can take him back. He knows it was a Steakhouse that would ask you what cut of steak, then how thick and would then cut it for you. Anyone have any clue what he is talking about? Any help would be appreciated. THANKS!
That was in Crestline & it`s closed now.
Jack Mehoff

New Hope, PA

#3 Sep 21, 2010
It was in Crestline and its too bad it closed. Best steak dinners in the area! Good prices too!
BIG RED

Centerburg, OH

#5 Sep 21, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
It was in Crestline and its too bad it closed. Best steak dinners in the area! Good prices too!
How did your mammy do at the weenie~qweenie contest? I bet she won hu?

PUNK !!

LMAO
w8ye

Canton, OH

#6 Sep 22, 2010
The Huddle was on US 30 on the West side of Crestline right about the city limits. They would give you a full piece of round steak must have been 4 lbs all smothered in mushrooms and if was enough to feed a family of four. It was sold in the early 90's and went downhill from there.
Jack Mehoff

New Hope, PA

#7 Sep 22, 2010
Hey big red--take your meds you need them--SISSY BOY!! I could have been your dad but I was a quarter short of the 50 cents your mom was charging!
BIG RED

Centerburg, OH

#8 Sep 22, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
Hey big red--take your meds you need them--SISSY BOY!! I could have been your dad but I was a quarter short of the 50 cents your mom was charging!
You was short when that w#0r* had you`r welfare punk @$$!

LMAO
Jack Mehoff

New Hope, PA

#9 Sep 22, 2010
How's things in the trailer park?? Cook any meth lately? By the way you need a remedial course in English! And now its time for me to hop in my Mercedes and venture into town! See ya loser!
BIG RED

Centerburg, OH

#10 Sep 22, 2010
Suck Mehoff wrote:
I`m a loser!
LMAO

You`re dream`in Queer..Welfare dont pay that well..

Bring it on punk..You`d have to steal gas to get here..
Broke Much?
LMAO
BIG RED

Centerburg, OH

#11 Sep 22, 2010
Jack Mehoff wrote:
How's things in the trailer park?? Cook any meth lately? By the way you need a remedial course in English! And now its time for me to hop in my Mercedes and venture into town! See ya loser!
Well mabe your mammy can get one of those truck driver`s (that she blow`s) to give you a ride?

LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Four Fire Departments Battle House Blaze In Cre... Feb 14 River Hess 1
News Galion police officer cleared in fatal shooting (Sep '07) Feb 3 Anonymous 25
Vote for Donald J Trump Feb 1 Slick Willy Clinton 5
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Jan 25 Trump the Groper 42
Galion Electric rates Jan '17 Samantha 4
News Looking Back on 75 Years: Boyle murder called '... (Jan '08) Jan '17 Harold 27
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Jan '17 Rickyp29mansfield 17

Galion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galion Mortgages