Ohio Juvenile Admits Shooting Cat Fou...

Ohio Juvenile Admits Shooting Cat Found With Arrow

There are 36 comments on the NBC4i.com story from Dec 31, 2011, titled Ohio Juvenile Admits Shooting Cat Found With Arrow. In it, NBC4i.com reports that:

Police in northern Ohio say a juvenile has admitting shooting at a cat that was found with an arrow through its jaw.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC4i.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Reality Bytes

Pipestone, MN

#21 Jan 2, 2012
free wrote:
This youngster should be taught the correct usage of weapons and take hunter safety classes. Then taken out with a certified instructor or hunter to learn to hunt the proper game and not random killing.
Also access to a target range to help redirect that energy and possibly get involved with target competition.
Killing cats is never "random killing". It needs to be done everywhere because we now have a 150 MILLION, soon to be 1.5 BILLION within the year, invasive-species feral-cat ecological disaster on our hands all thanks to those who let their cats roam free. ANY cat away from supervised confinement, pet or not, needs to be destroyed ON SIGHT. If you don't destroy the source of all feral-cats too, stray cats, then you'll never be rid of the problem.

You can thank all those who are irresponsible pet-owners for this.

(That 1.5 billion is actually a convervative estimate, as is the present 150 million. The true numbers of feral-cats spit out by population-growth calculus is closer to 2.4 billion within the coming year.)
Reality for Lunatics

Pipestone, MN

#22 Jan 2, 2012
free wrote:
Were these cats domestic or feral ? Sounds like some Posters had a cat in their crib who used it as a litter box.
If you're hostile to cats, you're hostile to children and your mama.
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).

Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!

I bet you're onto something!

Like your needing serious psychological help.
STINKCAT

Fleet, UK

#23 Jan 2, 2012
Reality for Lunatics wrote:
<quoted text>
This must be just like all those deeply disturbed serial-killers in the making that are eradicating all those other invasive-species like Kudzu, Purple-Loosestrife, Gypsy Moths, Emerald Ash-Borers, African Cichlids, Burmese Pythons, Brown Tree Snakes, and Eurasian Watermilfoil from their lands and lakes. MANY of which are escaped pets or were released from pets' habitats (Eurasian Watermilfoil came from pet fish aquariums).
Or how about all those sickos that run animal-shelters, they're nothing but a bunch of child-murdering pedophiles because they have to euthanize animals every day. And every farmer and rancher that has to humanely put down an animal with a gun must be molesting and murdering everything in their county. Those damned sickos! And what about all those people in stockyards murdering all those cattle every day for your McBurgers? I bet they're a hide-out for all the serial-killers that nobody can find! And all those hunters that provide food for their family by hunting, I bet they're the worst of all!
Cats have destabilised you mentally GET HELP LOL!!
free

Cleveland, OH

#24 Jan 2, 2012
Why not have a bounty on feral animals ? A kind of open season to hunt and trap them. Remove the pelts and make designer stoles and garments. Then sell the rest of the carcass to rendering plants to reprocess for pet food, fertilizers and maybe gruel to feed starving Africans. A kind of recycling venture.
Issue hunting and trapping licenses and permits to generate income for the Department of Fish and Game, and thereby regulate the feral populations of cats and free roaming dogs. Throw in wild pigs for good measure. Hey, what about rats, and moles and mice and hoot owls and and other birds and whinos and homeless people and criminal thugs and child molesters and any other social deviates & varmits. A legal bounty on them all. Oh they already do on the humans.
And you can lead all those Elmer Fudds, Chuckles ! Be bear-wee bear-wee qweye-it. Hey, at a buck a head, that's $150M or $1.2B or $2.4B in revenues. I think you're on to something.
Reality Bytes wrote:
<quoted text>
Killing cats is never "random killing". It needs to be done everywhere because we now have a 150 MILLION, soon to be 1.5 BILLION within the year, invasive-species feral-cat ecological disaster on our hands all thanks to those who let their cats roam free. ANY cat away from supervised confinement, pet or not, needs to be destroyed ON SIGHT. If you don't destroy the source of all feral-cats too, stray cats, then you'll never be rid of the problem.
You can thank all those who are irresponsible pet-owners for this.
(That 1.5 billion is actually a convervative estimate, as is the present 150 million. The true numbers of feral-cats spit out by population-growth calculus is closer to 2.4 billion within the coming year.)
free

Cleveland, OH

#25 Jan 2, 2012
Turn the Koreans loose to capture menu delicacies. Cat meat can't be that bad ? And you might as well make some money eradicating them. Otherwise it's all expense and deficit funding. Right ? Who wants to pay to get rid of pests when you can make a profit and recycle the remains. Even the fleas could be sold at markets......?

Chuckles ?
free

Cleveland, OH

#26 Jan 2, 2012
If the average cat weighs 10 lbs., times 150M cats = 1.5B lbs of processible animal meat and entrails.
At say,$4/lb. x 1.5B cats =$6.0B in gross sales.
Minus overhead costs and expenses of say 75%, that leaves what,$1.5B in net sales. Not counting tips.
And just think what wild dogs will fetch. OMG CHUCKLES....
free

Cleveland, OH

#27 Jan 2, 2012
Whew ! What wall are stuck to ?
Reality for Lunatics wrote:
<quoted text>
Ben

United States

#28 Jan 2, 2012
Amazing that anyone would try to justify what this cruel little turd did to that cat.
There is a huge difference between a mindless and cowardly thug chasing down an animal and cornering it with the sole intent to maim and cause pain and suffering for days and weeks before death,versus a humane quick death at the hands of a vet. that is qualified/trained to decide at a shelter.
You can tell yourself that every cat is disease ridden and needs to be killed on sight,but that is simply not true.
Thank God someone helped this poor animal so it could be saved and found a home with a decent loving family.
Clues4Clueless

Pipestone, MN

#29 Jan 2, 2012
free wrote:
Why not have a bounty on feral animals ? A kind of open season to hunt and trap them. Remove the pelts and make designer stoles and garments. Then sell the rest of the carcass to rendering plants to reprocess for pet food, fertilizers and maybe gruel to feed starving Africans. A kind of recycling venture.
<quoted text>
Would never work. I finally got some resident opossums here to eat a dead cat, none of the rest of the wildlife would have anything to do with cat-meat, dead or alive.

That whole opossum family died from gnawing on the fresh-shot dead cat. A mistake I never made again. All shot-dead cats got buried after that important lesson. I wasn't about to put the native wildlife in more danger. They had a rough enough time with cats destroying all their foods in the first place. Most of them starved to death because of cats.

All you are doing by trying to find a use for dead cats is spreading their deadly diseases even worse than they already do. They need to be immediately buried or incinerated after they are destroyed to prevent any further wildlife or humans from coming in contact with them again.

You're the most hopelessly clueless thing I've ever witnessed on the net.
free

Cleveland, OH

#30 Jan 2, 2012
Oh horse meat ! Any animal is organic. Any animal has muscle meat. Any animal can be diseased. And you're a possum breeder who tried to feed rancid feral cat meat to them ?
You'd probably argue with Grannie Clampett for road kill, even if she saw it first. You make clueless clueless, clueless.
Somebody out there is mulling over the possibility of hunting wild feral animals, whether it's from your O'possum farm or a cattery.
Clueless thing on the net ? Are you a virus ?
Clues4Clueless wrote:
<quoted text>
Would never work. I finally got some resident opossums here to eat a dead cat, none of the rest of the wildlife would have anything to do with cat-meat, dead or alive.
That whole opossum family died from gnawing on the fresh-shot dead cat. A mistake I never made again. All shot-dead cats got buried after that important lesson. I wasn't about to put the native wildlife in more danger. They had a rough enough time with cats destroying all their foods in the first place. Most of them starved to death because of cats.
All you are doing by trying to find a use for dead cats is spreading their deadly diseases even worse than they already do. They need to be immediately buried or incinerated after they are destroyed to prevent any further wildlife or humans from coming in contact with them again.
You're the most hopelessly clueless thing I've ever witnessed on the net.
FKA Reader

Columbus, OH

#32 Jan 3, 2012
What was the cat doing with an arrow?
Spooktackular

Allen, MI

#33 Jan 3, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
For a reader you missed the article, some kid shot the cat with a bow and arrow and the arrow was stuck in the cats jaw

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#34 Jan 3, 2012
Spooktackular wrote:
<quoted text>
For a reader you missed the article, some kid shot the cat with a bow and arrow and the arrow was stuck in the cats jaw
I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, she was referring to the way the headline is written. Reader trying to break out of her serious side and try a little humor. Something that we are not used to from her, just like we're not used to something cerebral from you. JK
FKA Reader

Columbus, OH

#35 Jan 3, 2012
GlitterSucks wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give her the benefit of the doubt, she was referring to the way the headline is written. Reader trying to break out of her serious side and try a little humor. Something that we are not used to from her, just like we're not used to something cerebral from you. JK
Thanks, Glitter, you are correct.

Sorry, I'll stick to the serious stuff from now on.(smirk)

“Where did I put my tiara?”

Since: Dec 11

Columbus, OH

#36 Jan 3, 2012
FKA Reader wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, Glitter, you are correct.
Sorry, I'll stick to the serious stuff from now on.(smirk)
Well, if it makes you feel better, sometimes your serious stuff makes us laugh.

I actually understood what you meant with your post, I'm kind of scared...
free

Cleveland, OH

#37 Jan 3, 2012
Hunting for it's bow to hunt a feral juvenile delinquent !
FKA Reader wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kassi Miller (May '14) 2 min lammmmes 7
carl mccrea (Oct '09) 7 min Bye Felicia 13
Cary Lee Bloomfield Nov 25 Anonymous 1
Galion Electric rates Nov 23 Galiondude 3
News Pine Bridge Apartment Robbed, Two Dogs Stabbed Nov '16 Zoe Regen 1
Clowns Oct '16 Sinbad 3
Trump vs Clinton 2016 Oct '16 Sinbad 2

Galion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance