Teen to be tried as adult?

Teen to be tried as adult?

There are 27 comments on the Centralohio.com story from Jan 26, 2006, titled Teen to be tried as adult?. In it, Centralohio.com reports that:

Finley Eugene Foust Jr. could stand trial as an adult in the Monday night shooting death of a a 17-year-old Mount Gilead girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Centralohio.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Cleveland, OH

#44 Jan 4, 2010
JNielsen71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh please try to have me charged. LMAO!! I'd love to see that happen. You need to slow your row and shut the f*ck up. To you, it's a personal issue. For the rest of us, it's a news story that we're commenting on. If you don't like the comments made to this thread, then don't read this thread. Period.
no i think its time you slow YOUR role an shut the fck up you right its a personal matter you kno what happens when i take things personal? all bad....mt.gilead?? is that where you rest your head at night?
moparlover2010

Shippensburg, PA

#46 Aug 4, 2010
i went to school wit him was best friends wit him i know he would of never shot some insent girl finley i pray for u bub just hang in there only god can judge u

“Only My Opinion”

Since: Dec 09

Mt. Gilead

#47 Oct 19, 2010
they will pass him around like a bag o chips
a sad friend

Monroe, LA

#48 Oct 22, 2012
i've known lindsey since she was six months old. I do not know the young man who destroyed two families with the taking of a life be it accidental or whatever. I had not seen lindsey for about...four years i guess before she left this world. But I do know she was a beautiful, quiet spirited, young woman. My youngest daughter was six months older than her and has no idea what life would have been for her with out Lindsey in it. My daughter is the same as her. I have no idea what it is like to live with yourself forever after taking a life at age 17.
All I know is the wide path of total devastation left in the wake of the act itself.It will never go away. I'll always remember once when I stayed at their home near the gulf..I was leaving it was early and I wanted to say goodbye to everyone and a little seven year old girl with sleepy eyes, sleepy voice said: "oh you're leaving?" she took a seashell off her bedside table and gave it to me and said "this is for you, I will miss you." and she slipped right back to sleep after i told her I'd miss her too.
Christ knows best of all, PEOPLE LIFE IS SHORT. LIVE IT EVERYDAY AS IF IT'S THE LAST DAY OF IT.
She is gone, never to be forgotten. Don't bicker about how or why it's a done deal. focus on living your life a better way. AT least all of you probably got to say goodbye.
rat killer

Lexington, KY

#49 Oct 25, 2012
Baseball Guy wrote:
that is so sad i hope he gets life in prison then he can find out wht life is really about
first of all gay ball guy how could any one find out about life in prison if i was finn iwould put one in your a$$ then your chest besides that if the truth was known the little bit#$# got what she needed P.S. Every body hates RAT KILLER
cupcake

Mansfield, OH

#50 Feb 21, 2013
Im glad be that Finley is out he is a kind hearted person and is torn up about the whole situation I did not know lindsy but I grew up with Finley and to all you people that are posting about him why dont you think about it as if it was your brother or sibling that accidentally shot someone lives to short to judge leave it to God
ufc champ 2008 to 2010

Lexington, KY

#51 Mar 4, 2013
I didn't know the boy who shot and killed his lover but I would say hes done suffered enough don't you all think so there is a lot of horse play that has this end result poor fin has to wake up the rest of his life and think and deal whith that day that changed his life forever and the lost love

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many live in mansfield is from good Ol' Ky? (Jan '11) 8 hr Crystal 724 31
missing-patti adkins (Aug '12) 23 hr bellairebob 3
sarah robertson? Fri didit 9
News Morrow County Man Sentenced For Aggravated Murder (Nov '08) Wed Cristopher Owens 91
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Jul 24 Caruso 54
Mansfield a bad town? Jul 18 Tire man 3
Westnghouse paid tuition wasn't paid! Jul 14 Shocked and Bewil... 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galion Mortgages