Jury finds man guilty; he cut his dog's throat

There are 4 comments on the Feb 23, 2006, Marion Star story titled Jury finds man guilty; he cut his dog's throat. In it, Marion Star reports that:

MOUNT GILEAD - Cutting the throat of his dog and leaving it for dead in a nearby field drew a 30-day jail sentence for a Morrow County man.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Marion Star.

Lisa

AOL

#1 Feb 24, 2006
What a sicko!

http://www.petfinder.org
DOG OWNER

Hilliard, OH

#2 Feb 25, 2006
Lisa wrote:
What a sicko!

http://www.petfinder.org
YEAH, HE IS SICK...WAS THIS HIS FAMILY PET??? I COULDNT FIND THE ARTICLE ON IT....30 DAYS AND MAYBE SOME PSHYO COUNSELING FOR THE JERK,STILL DONT SOUND ENOUGH..

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 27, 2012
What a waste of breath this guy is. Bet he is just a bundle of love with kids too.
jwp178

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#4 Mar 27, 2012
cut off his head and then cut off his balls then light him on fire that should be just punishment oh and dont forget to burn his house down also !!! hows about that one !!!sick bastard

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where you at larry estess 21 hr Sweat and curious 8
Time Magazine Documents The Decline and Fall of... Apr 21 Culture Auditor 1
Startek Mansfield (Jan '14) Apr 19 ken69ok 12
News Former Police Officer Maurice King III Had Clea... (Jan '09) Apr 19 ken69ok 13
Kristina Rivers Apr 16 Terrance 7
horny Mar '15 Nathan27 2
News City Urging Residents to Keep Sidewalks Clear Mar '15 Biggie BC 2
More from around the web

Galion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]