Police: Marion Teacher Arrested On Drug Trafficking Warrant | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

Full story: 10TV WBNS 128
Police said a central Ohio teacher was one of two people arrested Thursday on drug charges. Full Story
First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Safe Source

Columbus, OH

#1 Aug 11, 2011
Kids gots to get their dope from somewheres! Might as well be from someone they trust... I wonder if you get a discount for having good grades...
republicrat

Sardinia, OH

#2 Aug 11, 2011
wow, some marijuana. i bet this investigation cost more than the offense by thousands of dollars and people wonder why were broke.

its pot, its only illegal because pharmaceutical companies want it that way and law enforcement need the funding for their cops to bust people.

its been proven to be less dangerous than alcohol, prescription pain killers, benzos or antidepressants. yet its still costing us billions a year in housing and arrests. bout time to stop some of the madness.
WE NEED SB5

Hollywood, FL

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Another example of why we need SB5.
TGIH

Columbus, OH

#4 Aug 11, 2011
WE NEED SB5 wrote:
Um, why is this a reason for SB5? Not following your "logic" here.
lorisbuddy

North Fort Myers, FL

#5 Aug 11, 2011
I know this lady would never do anything to jeopardize children
Yachtclub

Columbus, OH

#6 Aug 11, 2011
She sure is a real piece of work!
The Fuzz

Columbus, OH

#7 Aug 11, 2011
WE NEED SB5 wrote:
Teacher arrested on drug charges is only a story because it is so rare. Whatever you do for a living, I've almost definitely arrested someone who does the same, you self-righteous ass. SB5 could not be less relevant to this story.
Wicked Wanda

Westerville, OH

#8 Aug 11, 2011
Here we go. Another senseless prosecution for posession of that heathen devil weed, marijuana.
Roach

Delaware, OH

#9 Aug 11, 2011
So what if the teacher likes to smoke a bowl or two after work??? she can if she wants to. unless this really isn't a free country.
Van

Galion, OH

#10 Aug 11, 2011
Did everyone miss "prescription meds" part of the article? Hey Smokey McPots, put the bong down, and re-read the article.

Since: Feb 10

Witness Protection Program

#11 Aug 11, 2011
Roach wrote:
So what if the teacher likes to smoke a bowl or two after work??? she can if she wants to. unless this really isn't a free country.
I think the charge was for trafficking not smoking it.
rowdy1

Washington Court House, OH

#12 Aug 11, 2011
Roach wrote:
Whatever in the world gave you the insane idea that its a free country????
lorisbuddy

North Fort Myers, FL

#13 Aug 11, 2011
thnak you god forbid there be money, marijuana, and your medication at the same place.Home where you live.
JEGM

Columbus, OH

#14 Aug 11, 2011
fail
harley

Fayette, OH

#15 Aug 11, 2011
I am sure she isn't the only teacher that does drugs. She just got caught. In this day and age I am sure there is all kinds of people that does drugs that well known in their line of work and most of their coworkers know nothing about it.
dave

Chillicothe, OH

#16 Aug 11, 2011
lorisbuddy wrote:
I know this lady would never do anything to jeopardize children
your stupid
USA

Saint Marys, OH

#17 Aug 11, 2011
Wow what a bust... HUGE BUST. What a freaking joke. Now us tax payers not only have to pay for these teachers now we have to pay for them in prison.
deeply shocked

Plain City, OH

#18 Aug 11, 2011
all i have to say is shocked really not sure what this world is coming to however i am not to judge i am not so much worried about what she was or was not doing but her children need people to step up and help take care of them god bless you lori i love ya and sure hope those babys are ok
USA

Saint Marys, OH

#19 Aug 11, 2011
deeply shocked wrote:
all i have to say is shocked really not sure what this world is coming to however i am not to judge i am not so much worried about what she was or was not doing but her children need people to step up and help take care of them god bless you lori i love ya and sure hope those babys are ok
Where have you been lady? This damn world has gone to hell and it just keeps getting worse. Just look on this web site and read all the news. That will explain all.
sidekick

Bowling Green, OH

#20 Aug 11, 2011
Both of them must be high. They made the Slammer "smiles" section.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CHESTER and SALLY PFIEFER Tue HarryTrueman 4
is there any ladys out there interested in sph? Oct 19 wolfnasty1556 1
sherry bailey/ use to case Oct 18 SOMEONEEEE KNOWS 1
Utilities to 155 Galion houses could be turned off (Oct '09) Oct 17 Concerned for Galion 24
Debate: Marijuana - Mansfield, OH (Aug '10) Oct 16 HarryTrueman 48
Mansfield City Officials Help ANTI-AMERICAN CU... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 4
Lesbian Couple's Family Denied Season Pass to O... Oct 16 HarryTrueman 24
Galion Dating
Find my Match

Galion Jobs

Galion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Galion News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Galion

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]