Arrest Made In Fatal Beating; Basebal...

Arrest Made In Fatal Beating; Baseball Bat Sought | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News

There are 79 comments on the 10TV WBNS story from Jul 6, 2011, titled Arrest Made In Fatal Beating; Baseball Bat Sought | WBNS-10TV, Central Ohio News. In it, 10TV WBNS reports that:

Deputies in Morrow County announced on Wednesday that they have made an arrest in connection with a fatal beating earlier this week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at 10TV WBNS.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
family of the deceased

Olive Branch, MS

#63 Jul 8, 2011
ummm excuse me! your talking and accusing MY family of doing that when I know for a fact they did not. Carmella was in the hospital when this happened because she may lose her baby (DO NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE) and your saying my mother's cousin paid him 1000 to do it? wow she would not pay him 1000 to do it that's nothing. You have no idea what is going on. I've been in contact with my family since this happened. And what you are saying is bulls*** god people like you really p*** me off. Accusing my family of these things! I know Cory called Carmella and told her WHILE she was in the hospital... "I killed your dad" wtf? she had NO idea! and Carmella's family did not get along with Cory like at all! Cory and Joe actually got into a fight on the 4th so yea stop running your mouth!
SHELL SHOCKED

United States

#64 Jul 8, 2011
family of the deceased wrote:
ummm excuse me! your talking and accusing MY family of doing that when I know for a fact they did not. Carmella was in the hospital when this happened because she may lose her baby (DO NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE) and your saying my mother's cousin paid him 1000 to do it? wow she would not pay him 1000 to do it that's nothing. You have no idea what is going on. I've been in contact with my family since this happened. And what you are saying is bulls*** god people like you really p*** me off. Accusing my family of these things! I know Cory called Carmella and told her WHILE she was in the hospital... "I killed your dad" ****? she had NO idea! and Carmella's family did not get along with Cory like at all! Cory and Joe actually got into a fight on the 4th so yea stop running your mouth!
Um wow ths is so funny u must not kno ur family as well as u thnk u did for 1 so was murdered and um found early morning hours on the 4th of july so how the hell did he fite with cory that day hello he was deceased and another thng so funny carmella was in the hospital possibly loosen the baby gve me a break does she have proof um nope but there is proof of her walkn and talkn to mommy on the phone sayn u hear anythng in the garage tonite dont worry about it so whom ever ths is u really need to get facts b4 u speak i mean really and one more thng if thy didnt get along with cory like that then y was carmella and cory livn in joes trailor and y was joe at the party where cory and carmella was that nite
i would not wish ths on anyone period let alone to joe he was an amazing person but u dont kno the facts no one does but the ones involved
unknown

United States

#65 Jul 8, 2011
SHELL SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>Um wow ths is so funny u must not kno ur family as well as u thnk u did for 1 so was murdered and um found early morning hours on the 4th of july so how the hell did he fite with cory that day hello he was deceased and another thng so funny carmella was in the hospital possibly loosen the baby gve me a break does she have proof um nope but there is proof of her walkn and talkn to mommy on the phone sayn u hear anythng in the garage tonite dont worry about it so whom ever ths is u really need to get facts b4 u speak i mean really and one more thng if thy didnt get along with cory like that then y was carmella and cory livn in joes trailor and y was joe at the party where cory and carmella was that nite
i would not wish ths on anyone period let alone to joe he was an amazing person but u dont kno the facts no one does but the ones involved
this is the truth.carmella,cory,and joe was at a party together,joe was killed like around midnight as soon as it turned july 4th.carmella and her mother are in on it,the mother hired him to do it,go ahead and say she's lying..time tells all..turn into channel 4,6,or 10 take your pick and when you see their sorry asses going down too..told you so.I loved Joe dearly but his family can rot!
SHELL SHOCKED

United States

#66 Jul 8, 2011
unknown wrote:
<quoted text> this is the truth.carmella,cory,and joe was at a party together,joe was killed like around midnight as soon as it turned july 4th.carmella and her mother are in on it,the mother hired him to do it,go ahead and say she's lying..time tells all..turn into channel 4,6,or 10 take your pick and when you see their sorry asses going down too..told you so.I loved Joe dearly but his family can rot!
I tottaly agree with everythng u r saying its startling to kno that cory did this i cannot wait till carmella and mommy gets busted pisses me off that they are still walking the streets when they deserve to be in jail does anyone kno when joes funeral is yet
galion guy

Stow, OH

#68 Jul 8, 2011
nobodyinohio wrote:
you know how crazy you have to be to beat someone to death with a baseball bat? Can you image the sound and images related to such a crime?
twisted weirdo punk bitch thats need hung thats who
Galion

United States

#69 Jul 8, 2011
SHELL SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>I tottaly agree with everythng u r saying its startling to kno that cory did this i cannot wait till carmella and mommy gets busted pisses me off that they are still walking the streets when they deserve to be in jail does anyone kno when joes funeral is yet
Sadly joes not having a funeral. But his service is sunday at noon at his house. RIP Joe
dontworryboutit

United States

#70 Jul 9, 2011
Galion wrote:
<quoted text>
Sadly joes not having a funeral. But his service is sunday at noon at his house. RIP Joe
Why isn't Joe having a funeral do we know??
is it because his wife WAS in on it and just doesn't want to spend money ?
that's sad! That man deserves a funeral!
SHELL SHOCKED

United States

#71 Jul 9, 2011
dontworryboutit wrote:
<quoted text>
Why isn't Joe having a funeral do we know??
is it because his wife WAS in on it and just doesn't want to spend money ?
that's sad! That man deserves a funeral!
THAT would be my guess ths is totally disgraceful what about the 18 yr old bein charged no says snap about tht punk
dontworryboutit

United States

#72 Jul 9, 2011
SHELL SHOCKED wrote:
<quoted text>THAT would be my guess ths is totally disgraceful what about the 18 yr old bein charged no says snap about tht punk
He was an acomplace, yes he should be beating just like Cory's dumb bit*h ass too...BUT Cory is the bit*h as* punk that went there to intentionaly kill Joe, he knew what he was doing and he killed a man in cold blood. He's a heartless price of sh*t that need to die a slow long painful deth
dontworryboutit

United States

#73 Jul 9, 2011
dontworryboutit wrote:
<quoted text>
He was an acomplace, yes he should be beating just like Cory's dumb bit*h as* too...BUT Cory is the bit*h as* punk that went there to intentionaly kill Joe, he knew what he was doing and he killed a man in cold blood. He's a heartless peice of **** that need to die a slow long painful death
Re-edited it- miss spelled some things.
dontworryboutit

Elyria, OH

#74 Jul 10, 2011
family of the deceased wrote:
ummm excuse me! your talking and accusing MY family of doing that when I know for a fact they did not. Carmella was in the hospital when this happened because she may lose her baby (DO NOT SAY ANYTHING NEGATIVE) and your saying my mother's cousin paid him 1000 to do it? wow she would not pay him 1000 to do it that's nothing. You have no idea what is going on. I've been in contact with my family since this happened. And what you are saying is bulls*** god people like you really p*** me off. Accusing my family of these things! I know Cory called Carmella and told her WHILE she was in the hospital... "I killed your dad" ****? she had NO idea! and Carmella's family did not get along with Cory like at all! Cory and Joe actually got into a fight on the 4th so yea stop running your mouth!
You obviously don't know your family as well as you think you do. For 1. Carmella was not in the hospital about to "lose her baby, common are you retarted? Carmella may not have known. But her mom PAID Cory to do it, she was standing over Cory when Cory did it telling him to keep hitting him! And your just a complete idiot if you really think Carmella didn't have anything to do with it! Sure he didn't take her out there with him, DUHHH!
I know Cory well enough to know he will not drag Carmella down with him just because she's pregnant and there is a 1/4th possibilities its his. What a hoe!
$1000 and the trailer was alot to Cory at that time, that boy ant never seen so much money in his life at 1 time. Cory's NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO CALL HER IN THE HOSPITAL AND SAY, I KILLED YOUR DAD BIT*H I think you need to stop making sh*t up.
For one, if Cory did call her why was he at the house with all the family as they was mourning?!?! Because he didn't tell her like that! And if he did why didn't she turn him in? DUH!
Your the biggest dumba*s I've seen write on here! Cory and Joe got in a fight the 4th huh, funny cas his body was found at 630am ON THE 4TH
unknown

United States

#75 Jul 15, 2011
heard carmella the daughter of Joe's was arrested
Well duh

Columbus, OH

#76 Jul 15, 2011
unknown wrote:
heard carmella the daughter of Joe's was arrested
It's been obvious from the get-go that she was in on it too.
2Pennies

United States

#77 Jul 17, 2011
He didn't live with his wife and daughter, he lived with his fiance and her son.
Penny

United States

#78 Jul 20, 2011
wow wrote:
The Morrow County Sheriff's Office is investigating after a man was found shot to death inside his home early Monday morning.
Sheriff's deputies said Joseph C. Rosella was found at his Congress Township Road home shortly before 7 a.m., 10TV News reported.
Investigators said Rosella, 48, suffered a gunshot wound to the head.
so which is it???? shot to death or beaten to death this sorry SOB that did this needs to pay the price for his actions
It did look like a gunshot , but after it was examined, they could see that it was a beating. All the blood did look like it was a gun at first.
OutOfStateButKno wAll

Barberton, OH

#80 Jul 22, 2011
2Pennies wrote:
He didn't live with his wife and daughter, he lived with his fiance and her son.
But the wife and daughter payed cory to kill him!!!!!!!!!!
Curious Morrow Resident

Westerville, OH

#81 Jul 29, 2011
So did the prosecutor jump the gun on saying it was a murder for hire or what? Been almost a month and they have not arrested anyone else in connection with the murder. Seems to me they don't know what happened. I know if I was up for the death penalty I would be singing like a song bird giving everyone up so they would go down too.
outsider looking in

Westerville, OH

#82 Sep 13, 2011
Retired Deputy wrote:
GF probably has matching neck tats. Plus his mother may have a mullet covering hers up.
It was predictable that womoen in that inbred bunvh of white trash would kill one of their own.
After all they don't live nor breed outside the trailer park .......
I know connie cory's mom and she is a big coke head....cory has always been in and out of trouble with the law...as for greg corys dad he wasn't allowed in his life if he had been cory wouldn't of turned out like this....cory never showed any emotions...he even talked my daughter into running away with him and when they were found he had a gun. All I have to say is he desearves to die like poor sweet rosie did. Tit for tat....I would love 2 swing the bat a few times...
afriendofjoes

United States

#83 Sep 16, 2011
Galion wrote:
<quoted text>
Theres a lot of dumb ass people here. If you don't know joe don't talk about him.
UH, for your information I do know Joe and was there on memorial weekend !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galion Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mansfield Ohio Cold Case (Mar '14) Jan 6 Rickyp29mansfield 17
Review: Terry's 24 Hr Towing (Oct '11) Jan 2 BBB 3
News Lexington High School Leo Club Collect 822 Sock... Dec 31 Wu Nanjing China 2
News Sex Offender Housing Program Upsets Neighbors |... (Aug '11) Dec 28 A Rope N A Tree 40
News Pine Bridge Apartment Robbed, Two Dogs Stabbed Dec 28 AmericanPetRescue 2
News Galion man acquitted after sex trial (May '09) Dec 28 the REAL Americans 9
carl mccrea (Oct '09) Dec '16 Drug buyer 15

Galion Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galion Mortgages