Man accused of killing dad of girlfriend | The Columbus Dispatch

Full story: Columbus Dispatch

Cory A. Kelly, 23, of Galion, is in jail on $500,000 bail. He'll be arraigned today in the fatal beating.
Comments
21 - 40 of 41 Comments Last updated Jul 15, 2013
sister of the accused

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

they havent even said it was him, there is no evidence on him, i love my brother, and the people wnat want to make jokes and hate on the family your just sick,he is a good kid and doing very well until he started dating the daughter,
its the meth

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

i'm telling you all these rural murders are probably the result of meth. It makes people crazy and violent eventually.
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

sister of the accused wrote:
they havent even said it was him, there is no evidence on him, i love my brother, and the people wnat want to make jokes and hate on the family your just sick,he is a good kid and doing very well until he started dating the daughter,
Only psychos have neck tattoos.
sister of Cory Kelly

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

if this was on your door step you wouldnt want people running there mouths, keep your nose out of it people, you all are just drama seeking people who dont have anything better to do, grow the hell up, know the story before you pass judgement,what if it was your child, brother, or family member? this is hard on us too,
family of the dead

Carlisle, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

he was "married" (common law really) to my mothers cousin. and that kid is trash! he needs to be beat as well no way did joe deserve to be killed like that! and the kid that did I know for a fact confessed to doing it to the cops and called my cousin (the daughter) and told her "i killed your dad" what f***ing scum! this just boils my blood. may he rest in peace. and may my mothers cousin find peace one day as well as the children (my cousins)!
Big Johnson

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

sister of Cory Kelly wrote:
if this was on your door step you wouldnt want people running there mouths, keep your nose out of it people, you all are just drama seeking people who dont have anything better to do, grow the hell up, know the story before you pass judgement,what if it was your child, brother, or family member? this is hard on us too,
Go ahead, excuse and justify this brutal murder. It's always entertaining when the families of scum bags come to their defense.

He was just turning his life around....
Galion

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

Jack wrote:
We do not know the entire story. Maybe the father had a history of molesting his daughter.
I knew Joe, and that is 100% FALSE!!!!! He would NEVER do anything like that!!!!
POS

Bucyrus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2011

Judged:

sister of Cory Kelly wrote:
I feel sorry for you being his sister! I knew him (Cory) he has ALWAYS been in and outta jail/jdc and trouble! I mean who shoots their aunt? Steals a car from a gas station? Is in a check forgery ring, and is still on the streets?? NOONE worthwhile if you ask me! He has been and always will be trash!!!!!
Twisted Sister

Delaware, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2011

He looked like Charles Manson.
Wooowww

Huntsville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 18, 2011

sister of the accused wrote:
Doing well? In and out of jail/prison his whole life is doing good? He shot his Aunt in the hand with a STOLEN gun and got probation violation and ended up locked up Again. This has nothing to do with Carmella being in his life. Last I knew, he's a big boy and should know right from wrong. I don't give a sh*t who I'm dating. I make my own choices, not him.
But, for Mr. Kelly here, he got with Carmella after his last prison visit. Did his actions come back from the future and it's all her fault then? Everything is public record, and believe it or not, your brother is a horrible person. Do not blame it on others.
anonymous

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

hes a punk and his family thinks its ok to go around killing people and then say hes not a bad kid and he was turning his life around since when was being a good kid going around killing peoples father. how would he like it if someone killed his father/mother. its not right just because he got paid to do it well weres the money now? exactly he dnt have shit and never will hes gonna be missing out on his childs life and thats good because joe is missing out on his daughters and grandchilds life. i say they kill him today
anonymous

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 26, 2011

he dont deserve to ever see his child.
close friend

Shelby, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2012

o trust me i know the whole family very very well and joe did everything for his family. he was a very good person who will be greatly missed. that baby is beautiful and he is never going to see him even though he had THE NERVE to get a dna test done!! hes a jackass and his whole family is a piece of shit if he was turnin his life around what in the f*** was he thinkin goin round n doin all that for!!
Someonewhoknowsb oth

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2012

Judged:

Cory has been in and out of jail his whole life he was never taught write from wrong his father abandoned all his children and Connie never was a mother she was and is always buddy buddy I do feel sorry for them all and Cory but he had no right to take someone elses life NEVER IS THAT OK and Joey never deserved this my simpathy goes out to both familys
A close friend of Joes

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

close friend wrote:
o trust me i know the whole family very very well and joe did everything for his family. he was a very good person who will be greatly missed. that baby is beautiful and he is never going to see him even though he had THE NERVE to get a dna test done!! hes a jackass and his whole family is a piece of shit if he was turnin his life around what in the f*** was he thinkin goin round n doin all that for!!
I think you need to watch what you are saying,and talking about his family when you don't even know all the family for you to be saying they are a piece of shit.He is a big boy and he made his decisions not any one else,think before you comment of here.
A close friend of Joes

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2012

Someonewhoknowsboth wrote:
Cory has been in and out of jail his whole life he was never taught write from wrong his father abandoned all his children and Connie never was a mother she was and is always buddy buddy I do feel sorry for them all and Cory but he had no right to take someone elses life NEVER IS THAT OK and Joey never deserved this my simpathy goes out to both familys
No his father didn't abandon his children he was divorced from Connie so he moved away and Connie kept the children from his,so get your facts straight or STFU
a Friend of Joes

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 5, 2012

close friend wrote:
I would watch what you are saying about his family now you are talking bout me and you don't even know me and he was taught right from wrong nobody twisted his arm to do such a thing imagine people talking bout your family and see how you feel.
Jon Clark

Columbus, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 19, 2013

Judged:

Still killing people? Lol his first case wasn't murder it was a gun charge dummy!
clubsoda wrote:
i hope you don't let him out on bail. alot of stories now the felon is out on bond , and still killing people.prayers to the family what a brutal man throw away the key.
none ur bis

Galion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

you watch ur mouth u have no place talking to her or about my mother u self sentered pricks
POS wrote:
<quoted text>
I feel sorry for you being his sister! I knew him (Cory) he has ALWAYS been in and outta jail/jdc and trouble! I mean who shoots their aunt? Steals a car from a gas station? Is in a check forgery ring, and is still on the streets?? NOONE worthwhile if you ask me! He has been and always will be trash!!!!!
Buckin

Greensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 15, 2013

Middle Wing wrote:
white thug down in Gallion...I'd really love to take these white thugs and drop them off in the East side of Columbus to see how thuggish
Almost word for word what I have said to my kids a thousand times. These wannabes are a joke. But that's actually kinda good that they aren't dealin, killin and robbin Cuz those are bad things. Still annoy I g ybougb when you see them at Krovers and they are action all hard when you could take three if them out...tapout shirts and all lolllol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Galion Discussions

Search the Galion Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Doug Mitchell child toucher!<<<< 43 min Chester alert Stay clear 1
OH Who do you support for Governor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) 3 hr Pope Che Reagan Christ I 29,344
Anna Downs "Olive Us" business - BEWARE Sat Karma 21
OH Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Ohio in 2... (Oct '10) Sat Go Blue Forever 2,218
Liberals (Jul '13) Sat Mansfield Fan 6
OH Who do you support for Auditor in Ohio in 2010? (Oct '10) Jul 23 They cannot kill a Spook 231
Looking Back on 75 Years: Boyle murder called '... (Jan '08) Jul 16 HMT 25
•••
•••
•••
•••

Galion Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Galion People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE