Blossomtime seeks to restart prelimin...

Blossomtime seeks to restart preliminary Dowagiac pageant

There are 3 comments on the Dowagiac Daily News story from Jul 21, 2006, titled Blossomtime seeks to restart preliminary Dowagiac pageant. In it, Dowagiac Daily News reports that:

The Blossomtime Festival is now accepting requests for applications to represent the following communities in the 2007 Miss/Mr. Blossomtime pageants, due to a chairperson's retirement and/or previously unfilled ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Dowagiac Daily News.

ROBERT JACKSON

Auburn, IN

#1 Oct 5, 2006
WHY CAN'T BLOSSOMTIME LEAVE THE COMMUNITIES ALONE
WHO ALREADY HAVE PAGEANTS WITH GIRLS WHO ARE NOT SENT TO BLOSSOMTIME ? IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY SENSE TO DIVIDE A COMMUNITY AND HAVE TWO GIRLS REPRESENT ONE TOWN JUST SO THEY CAN MAKE THEIR BIG BUCKS!
Rose McGowan

United States

#2 Jan 27, 2007
Because Blossomtime is made up of people who think they are better than the world, Look at the fearless leaders, who only see dollar signs out of the girls, Kudos' to Niles, Dowagiac, Mattawan on leaving and not returning. Look for more to leave next year :) I know of 6, 2 are knew this year.
Robert Moore

United States

#3 Aug 12, 2007
Rose McGowan wrote:
Because Blossomtime is made up of people who think they are better than the world, Look at the fearless leaders, who only see dollar signs out of the girls, Kudos' to Niles, Dowagiac, Mattawan on leaving and not returning. Look for more to leave next year :) I know of 6, 2 are knew this year.
I agree whole heartdly with
Rose. Without Phylliss Dowsett AND Carol Weller
Blossomtime has become a sham

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galien Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Breathtaking Sunset Depicts Cross, Takes Over T... (Jan '16) Jan '16 William 7
News Former Berrien County Sheriff's employee charge... (Dec '15) Dec '15 horselady 1
quiet board (Apr '15) Apr '15 Almost_Godly 1
No strings attached f*ck (Jul '13) Apr '15 Almost_Godly 2
Confession of a 1975 Felony. (Dec '14) Dec '14 Michael 1
News Rocket fans cheer as porta-potty blasts off (Dec '14) Dec '14 flbadcatowner 49
News F.S. Carbon Rugged I Waffle Maker (Mar '08) Dec '14 vitruvius2k 7

Galien Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galien Mortgages