Ex-Galesburg police captain arrested on sex abuse charges

Jan 27, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHBF-TV Rock Island

He once swore to protect and serve, but now he's behind bars. 76-year-old Jerry Friend, an ex-Galesburg police captain, was arrested by special agents at his home on Wednesday.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Not a friend of a Friend

Monmouth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2012

Dirty, Dirty Pervert!
not to say

Galesburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2012

It's all politics right now this pervert is related to a judge in the county.judge Scott Shipplett why yes they will lower the bond, but If someone else does this no bond reductions at all. His health is not that bad Bull s---.He will get away with it you'll see.and do it again he is a pervert all judges stick tog.I think they should be new judges put in place but who am I.Friend new it was coming before it all went down.
Not a friend of a Friend

Monmouth, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 10, 2012

This has kind of disappeared from the headlines....wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Galesburg Discussions

Search the Galesburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Terry rigsby 48,843
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Notthatitmatters 3,826
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 16 hr KrisChristie 1,854
IL Who do you support for Attorney General in Illi... (Oct '10) Jul 16 rdarbin 641
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) Jul 6 george 6,590
IL Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in I... (Oct '10) Jul 3 Chicagobunny 143
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Jun '14 henry saunders 23
•••
•••
•••
•••

Galesburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Galesburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE