Ex-Galesburg police captain arrested ...

Ex-Galesburg police captain arrested on sex abuse charges

There are 3 comments on the WHBF-TV Rock Island story from Jan 27, 2012, titled Ex-Galesburg police captain arrested on sex abuse charges. In it, WHBF-TV Rock Island reports that:

He once swore to protect and serve, but now he's behind bars. 76-year-old Jerry Friend, an ex-Galesburg police captain, was arrested by special agents at his home on Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHBF-TV Rock Island.

Not a friend of a Friend

Carthage, IL

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Dirty, Dirty Pervert!
not to say

Galesburg, IL

#2 Feb 2, 2012
It's all politics right now this pervert is related to a judge in the county.judge Scott Shipplett why yes they will lower the bond, but If someone else does this no bond reductions at all. His health is not that bad Bull s---.He will get away with it you'll see.and do it again he is a pervert all judges stick tog.I think they should be new judges put in place but who am I.Friend new it was coming before it all went down.
Not a friend of a Friend

Carthage, IL

#3 Feb 10, 2012
This has kind of disappeared from the headlines....wtf?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Mar 8 Out of state 53
want cock (Nov '14) Jan '18 Ryanvannatta 4
Galesburg Rescue mission is a joke Jan '18 Username 1
Review: All Fiber Kleen Inc (Aug '11) Nov '17 Restless Gypsie 11
Coming to town Oct '17 Restless Gypsie 1
Jeremy Fickling (Sep '11) Oct '17 gburgdude8 2
flatlines last post wins (May '17) Jul '17 _FLATLINE-------- 4

Galesburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Galesburg Mortgages