Galesburg soldier headed home after a...

Galesburg soldier headed home after agreeing to discharge

There are 59 comments on the WQAD story from Mar 2, 2010, titled Galesburg soldier headed home after agreeing to discharge. In it, WQAD reports that:

News 8 has learned a Galesburg soldier is on his way home after a long ordeal involving charges of misconduct.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#42 Mar 16, 2010
Still trying to divert attention away from the matter at hand? Billy Miller getting kicked out of the Army for having CHILD PORN on his computer...

Get a life hooker.
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#43 Mar 17, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
Still trying to divert attention away from the matter at hand? Billy Miller getting kicked out of the Army for having CHILD PORN on his computer...
Get a life hooker.
Still trying to divert attention away from how stupid you are??? Have you actually seen what was on his computer/ Have you actually seen what was on his computer?? Have you actually seen what is on is computer??? That just goes to show just how really ignorant you are. You are a worthless piece of @%$&. Just a LITTLE BOY wanting to be a BIG MAN!!! That's right I said WANTING. You will never amount to anything but POND SCUM when and if you ever grow up. Which is highly unlikely. Your kids god help them will probably star in some of HIS CHILD PORN as you have said so many times that he has. You will probably direct them and get a big chunk of money for selling your kids on the internet. That is about your speed, a WORTHLESS PIECE OF POND SCUM. You have so much LOW self esteem that it makes you even more PATHETIC than you want the world to know. It is only about you and you only. HEY LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME. I am trying to be intelligent and I can't do it. BOO HOO BOO HOO!!!! GOOGLE WHERE ARE YOU WHEN I NEED YOU MOST? I need you now, help me to be intelligent, I am making a fool of myself, I want the world to know how intelligent I am, and I can't. What a disgrace I am making of myself. WORTHLESS, TOTALLY WORTHLESS that is what you are. POND SSSSSCCCCCCUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMM!!! !!!!! And please stop saying things liker hooker, oh I am sorry another new word, Imagine that, but anyway don't say them words any more, It really hurts and I can't stand the pain. OUCH OUCH OUCH!!! Good come back though!!!
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#44 Mar 17, 2010
Still in denial that Billy got his arse kicked out of the army like the disgrace he is...

Has it occured to you that the only people defending the disgrace is his family and his girlfriend?
anonymous

Monmouth, IL

#45 Mar 17, 2010
Maybe his girlfriend helps him procure children to exploit??? What say you Barbie?
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#46 Mar 19, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
Still in denial that Billy got his arse kicked out of the army like the disgrace he is...
Has it occured to you that the only people defending the disgrace is his family and his girlfriend?
And of course you would know all about that also, I am sure. By the way what does arse mean??? Google must have been shut down today huh?? How will you survive?? You know I don't know why I even respond to your blabbering about nothing. None of your comments are worth it. You can't produce any of the documents of proof so it dosen't matter what you say. UNFORTUNTELY you have a lot of time on your hands and nothing better to do with it than be an insulting LOOSER not to me of course but the family of billy that has done nothing to you. Why don't you get a life, a real job, and be a productive, creative, responsible citizen. QUIT BELIEVING that you are god and so far above everyone else, and that you know everything. PRODUCE THE PROOF!!!!! or SHUT THE @#$* UP!!!! You leave a lot to be desired when it comes to calling youself human. I am sure that your parenting skills are the same also. Are probably a woman abuser,because most men that talk big are. They have to talk big because that is the only way to be noticed and to have control over anything, If they can control then they are the big MAN!!! Isn't that great. You are plastic and transparent. You don't have the mentality to poor @#$% out of a boot with the instructions wrote right in front of you. BIG MAN YOU ARE!!!!!
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#47 Mar 19, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Maybe his girlfriend helps him procure children to exploit??? What say you Barbie?
I don't think captain @#%hole is gonna like you calling him billys girlfriend. Better watch what you are saying or you are gonna make him cry.
anonymous

Monmouth, IL

#48 Mar 19, 2010
Billy should just attend his NAMBLA meetings a quit using his computer to exploit children.
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#49 Mar 20, 2010
Another captain obvious????
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#50 Mar 20, 2010
I go on a short vacation and I came back to the lame ramblings of White trash Babi calling me Billy's girlfriend? Sorry Babi, I am older then 12 and im not his niece so it isn't I that he is trying to exploit.

Are you running out of things to say are just like looking like a moron
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#51 Mar 21, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
I go on a short vacation and I came back to the lame ramblings of White trash Babi calling me Billy's girlfriend? Sorry Babi, I am older then 12 and im not his niece so it isn't I that he is trying to exploit.
Are you running out of things to say are just like looking like a moron
Why don't you go back and look, oh that is right you are to stupid to do that. I am not the one that called you that. Anonymous suggested that you were his girlfriend, he had to have been talking about you, because you are the only one that continues to shoot your big mouth off about something that you know nothing about. A short vacation you say that is funny you have been leaving comments daily, or does that just prove that someone else has to do your writing for you because you don't have the mentality of a 2 week old baby so that must be the situation. If you don't have the nerve to respond yourself captain jerk off then why don't you stay off of here, get a real life,a JOB, and be a respectable citizen. Or maybe it is you that sent him the photos that you know so much about.You know the ones that you don't want anyone to know about????Is that the case?? That must be it because you seem to know everything about it and you have still never produced any proof that he did what you say that he did. You keep talking crap about it but you still haven't proven anything, just shooting your BIG mouth off about what you hear. It is pretty obvious CAPTAIN STUPID that hear say is not permittable in court PROOF!!!! That is what it takes!!!!! PROOF PROOF PROOF!!! Where is it??? Oh that is right YOU have none. BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE BABBLE!! Are you getting the message yet, TALK TALK TALK TALK. and never say nothing!!!
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#52 Mar 21, 2010
anonymous wrote:
Maybe his girlfriend helps him procure children to exploit??? What say you Barbie?
I did go back, I did read and I seen Anon say his girlfriend help him lure in little children to exploit and asked what you thought about that. You suggested I was Billy's girlfriend you moron. Now get some new material and stop making yourself look like one of the Miller family retards.

Do you have some vested interest in Billy to make you throw yourself under the bus to look like a moron or is it just a hobby.
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#53 Mar 22, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
<quoted text>
I did go back, I did read and I seen Anon say his girlfriend help him lure in little children to exploit and asked what you thought about that. You suggested I was Billy's girlfriend you moron. Now get some new material and stop making yourself look like one of the Miller family retards.
Do you have some vested interest in Billy to make you throw yourself under the bus to look like a moron or is it just a hobby.
Sometimes you have to read between the lines which you are incapable of doing. You are the only one that seems to be worrying about what the miller family is doing, you just keep playing your stupid game of insulting them, acting like a big know it all and you don't know any more about it than the rest of us. There is an old saying and it goes like this "Only believe 1/2 of what you see and none of what you hear" and the half of what you see should be proven without a doubt, all you want to do is make accusations about something and you don't have any of the proof in your possession that you can post so that everyone can be as smart as you think you are. That is pretty sickening and so are you. There is also a saying that goes like this, "PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN GLASS HOUSES SHOULDN'T THROW STONES." Of course you wouldn't know what either of those mean because you only want to believe what you think you heard so you are the one that is prooving only 1 thing and that is how really stupid you are. Aren't you about done playing your game with the miller family. It is pretty clear that you have a vengence toward the whole family for what ever reason, just remember 1 thing instant KARMA. What goes around comes around and someday you will get yours. One of these days your own kids are gonna make the news in the paper or possibly on TV if they haven't already and all of the bull@#$% that you have talked about the miller family is gonna bite you in the @#$!!!! Can't wait to see it. You are the one that is a disgrace not them. A poor specimen of what they call a human,A great waste of one night of passion between you parents, and definitely a waste of my air. GIVE IT UP!!!! Either proove it or shut up.
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#54 Mar 22, 2010
Billy Miller was KICKED OUT of the army because he is a DISGRACE. They dont kick people out that serve honorably and follow the rules. What more "proof" do you need? You have read Rod's posts here that clearly show how smart he is and his family is in denial about Billy being KICKED OUT of the military. They want to call it a voluntary seperation but we ALL know the truth... Billy is a disgrace and wasn't good enough to serve our country.
anonymous

Monmouth, IL

#55 Mar 22, 2010
I know neither the Miller family nor Billy. But, like the good Capt. says, "They dont kick people out that serve honorably and follow the rules." This was a "plea bargain" pure and simple. Regular society would have put him in jail...but things are different in the military. A less than honorable discharge will hopefully follow him around the rest of his life as would a felony in the real world.
"Innocent" child pornographers walk the streets every day after their pleas are reached...now we just have one more who will say he "pled guilty" but was not. Why say you are guilty if you are not? Especially, to something this terrible?
Billy should be going to the local police station to register as a sex offender!
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#56 Mar 23, 2010
anonymous wrote:
I know neither the Miller family nor Billy. But, like the good Capt. says, "They dont kick people out that serve honorably and follow the rules." This was a "plea bargain" pure and simple. Regular society would have put him in jail...but things are different in the military. A less than honorable discharge will hopefully follow him around the rest of his life as would a felony in the real world.
"Innocent" child pornographers walk the streets every day after their pleas are reached...now we just have one more who will say he "pled guilty" but was not. Why say you are guilty if you are not? Especially, to something this terrible?
Billy should be going to the local police station to register as a sex offender!
Maybe the reason that he said he was guilty is that things are so bad over there that some soldiers do and use any excuse that they can to get the hell out of there. Some DO make the wrong decision to join the military and then find that they just can't cut it. Look at the dr. that was suppose to be there to help all of our military men and women. He went on a shooting spree and killed how many of our military men and women. He went nuts or so they say. The STRESS is astonomical over there. You or I either one don't have a clue as to what they go through. Some of them would probably go A-WOL if they could but how are they gonna leave afghanistan??? My point is this there could be a lot of reasons that Billy took the guilty plea rather than stay where he was at. An easy way to get out of the military. Me like you do not have a clue as to who the Miller family is nor do I know Billy. The military only tells you what they want to tell you and that is the bottom line. Some men and women just CAN'T handle the stress..... The captain is not smart enough to know that the military makes mistakes also, and that has been proven many many times. These men and women that go and put their lives on the line for all of us do the best that they can, but sometimes it is just to over whelming at what is expected of them. People have to look beyond the all of the crap and think about what these young people go through, until you have been there and have been in their place, then no one has the right to downgrade any of these young people that are there fighting to save our $%#@*, so that we don't get blown off the map. Unfortunately they don't get to choose where they go they are forced to go. If captain stupid wants to keep making the rude remarks against his family and him without really knowing all of the facts then he is no better than they are. BILLYS family has done nothing to him and if they have then call the law enforcement people to deal with it or leave them alone. None of us parents are responsible for what our children do when they are grown.
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#57 Mar 23, 2010
OK, now this is just getting stupid. Stop trying to make excuses for Billy. He pled guilty or made a deal to "get out" of the military? No, he knew what was coming and he didn't want to see the inside of a prison cell so he copped a plea.
Proud mom of soldier

Galesburg, IL

#59 Mar 23, 2010
Wow some of u people just dont get it do u!!!! Billy made the deal since when did the soldiers get 2 make the deals with the military !!!! How about the military offered him a deal with No as i type it again NO CHILD PORN CHARGES!!! YES ADULT PORN he was charged with !!! And once again there is so much more to all of this but it doesnt matter b/c the ones that really count knows how stupid the military has been !!! And the main concern was to bring him back to the states and we got that done by the help of WQAD and I thank u Chris Williams !!!We could not of done this with out your help!!!
babiedoll454

Sterling, IL

#60 Mar 24, 2010
Captain Obvious wrote:
OK, now this is just getting stupid. Stop trying to make excuses for Billy. He pled guilty or made a deal to "get out" of the military? No, he knew what was coming and he didn't want to see the inside of a prison cell so he copped a plea.
Again I commend you on how really STUPID you are. As the proud mother of a soldier said, read the next post THE MILITARY DOES NOT GIVE DEALS TO ANYONE!!! Again Captain STUPID you know nothing about what you are talking about. It is pretty obvious that you have never served your country and I can see why, they normally take people with very little mentality, but in your case they made you a DEAL don't join the military and we will forget about you even wanting to because of the lack of common sense. Did you even graduate from high school?? If so they must have made you a DEAL also, here, take your diploma, just leave, please just leave. When are you gonna get the point about this? You don't know what you are talking about, just more babble babble babble. That is what most babbling idiots do. They just ramble on just to make some noise. GET THE FACTS, KNOW THE FACTS, AND PRODUCE THE FACTS!!!!! Or shut up!!!!
Captain Obvious

Iowa City, IA

#61 Apr 26, 2010
Guess Babiedoll is back in the kitchen where she should be... Wonder how that CHAPTER 10 DISHONORABLE DISCHARGE is going

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hole-In-The-Wall (Apr '13) Aug 27 Lonny 4
What does anyone know bout Jesse Huffman? (Nov '09) Aug 26 Superman 4
anybody know the name billy jo female at dickb... Jul '15 mike 1
News Obama to talk jobs in struggling Illinois town (Jul '13) Jul '15 Anonymous 153
who knows erasmo delacruz Jul '15 Jesse 6
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Jun '15 Sweet cheeks 4 u 27
Ronnie Carroll Inmate (Jan '15) Jun '15 Paralegal - 105 15
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galesburg Mortgages