Galesburg woman sentenced to prison i...

Galesburg woman sentenced to prison in fatal crash

There are 6 comments on the KWQC-TV Davenport story from Oct 9, 2008, titled Galesburg woman sentenced to prison in fatal crash. In it, KWQC-TV Davenport reports that:

A Galesburg woman who pleaded guilty to her role in a fatal car accident will spend the next several years behind bars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KWQC-TV Davenport.

nana

Galesburg, IL

#1 Oct 13, 2008
This women got off to easy,cmon give her life she took a life
For Shame

Abingdon, IL

#2 Nov 1, 2008
Eight years isn't nearly enough. I wonder why they let her plead out on that. For God's sake she killed an innocent woman who was sitting in her car. Infact... she hit her so hard it killed her instantly. The only thing good about it not going to trial, is it will spare her family added grief. That worthless POS should be jailed for life.
Steve

Galesburg, IL

#3 Apr 10, 2010
So you guys support being tough on crime, do you also support our state's understaffed, overworked prison employees?
sherry

Philadelphia, PA

#4 May 2, 2010
wasn't she a friend of kasi bridgewater, they used to get in all kinds of trouble together, drugs, sex, you name it
Adam

Burlington, WI

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Yeah, those two and a women named amy cole along with kyle swanson
Adam

Burlington, WI

#6 Sep 22, 2010
I once gave kasi money to get kyle out of jail because she was going to turn tricks to get the money

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Jun '16 usesomecommonsense 33
Tom Roberson (Jan '11) May '16 Juggalo 3
Ronnie Carroll Inmate (Jan '15) Mar '16 Robert Durango 23
wow Carisa woodruff (Jan '16) Feb '16 thank you 3
Carisa Woodruff what do u think of her ? (Sep '15) Jan '16 lalala 4
lori mahnesmith (Nov '15) Dec '15 vibe 2
Hole-In-The-Wall (Apr '13) Aug '15 Lonny 4

Galesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance