Galesburg toddler death being investi...

Galesburg toddler death being investigated

There are 5 comments on the WQAD story from Sep 28, 2010, titled Galesburg toddler death being investigated. In it, WQAD reports that:

The investigation into the death of a Galesburg toddler is ongoing at this time.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WQAD.

Oh my GOD

Galesburg, IL

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I feel the mother and the boyfriend should be charged with Murder. Cause there is no way she should have let this guy hurt her child, all those many times. The first time she should have told him she would have someone else watch him. There is no way someone will hurt my child,and I protect them. That was a baby he could'nt fight back or call police. He just had to take it, his mother did nothing to keep him safe. Now I know she will be grieving over her lost but she is the reason why he's gone. All I have to say behind this is May God have Mercey on both there souls.
Wondering

Carthage, IL

#2 Sep 30, 2010
I wonder why the GPD is keeping so quiet about this case. They haven't released any information about it at all. Galesburg.com only carries mostly sports and editorials lately.
R_U_for real

Sierra Vista, AZ

#3 Oct 1, 2010
Oh my GOD wrote:
I feel the mother and the boyfriend should be charged with Murder. Cause there is no way she should have let this guy hurt her child, all those many times. The first time she should have told him she would have someone else watch him. There is no way someone will hurt my child,and I protect them. That was a baby he could'nt fight back or call police. He just had to take it, his mother did nothing to keep him safe. Now I know she will be grieving over her lost but she is the reason why he's gone. All I have to say behind this is May God have Mercey on both there souls.
This Moron that wrote the comment about the mother and boyfriend being charged is an idiot! There has been nothing said about the boy being abused, neglected, beat, or assaulted in any way. Quit assuming that every parent that has a child that goes to the hospital or dies is automatically guilty of child abuse. May the Lord have mercy on your own soul for placing judgement upon others.
John 8:7 “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
words to live by.... think before you act!
Wondering

Carthage, IL

#4 Oct 2, 2010
R_U_for real wrote:
<quoted text>
This Moron that wrote the comment about the mother and boyfriend being charged is an idiot! There has been nothing said about the boy being abused, neglected, beat, or assaulted in any way. Quit assuming that every parent that has a child that goes to the hospital or dies is automatically guilty of child abuse. May the Lord have mercy on your own soul for placing judgement upon others.
John 8:7 “Let him who is without sin among you be the first to throw a stone at her.”
words to live by.... think before you act!
What happened to him?
sue42970

Sciota, IL

#5 Oct 4, 2010
Oh my.......I do not even know what to say here. I'm sorry for this poor little guy and his family. May he rest in complete peace. Poor baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Jan 11 Bob 39
Lori mahnesmith Oct '16 Laurin 1
What does anyone know bout Jesse Huffman? (Nov '09) Oct '16 Wow 5
lori mahnesmith (Nov '15) Sep '16 greg 4
A question for Jay Doan. Sep '16 God Bless 1
Mark Lester Aug '16 Gmasboy 1
Tom Roberson (Jan '11) May '16 Juggalo 3

Galesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance