Angel

Chesterfield, MO

#1 Jan 10, 2010
Is Beau Anderson still in Jail?
billybob

United States

#2 Sep 2, 2011
Beau should be in jail for many things! But no, he is out gaining weight and drinking like he always does! He is a snake of a person and untrustworthy!
A Friend of Beaus

Chapel Hill, TN

#3 Jun 2, 2013
It really amazes me how people can sit behind a fake name and a screen and run their mouths but if he was standing in front of you then you would run!!! I find that funny! Anyway Beau is a good guy yeah he has had hard times but who hasn't?? You should stop worrying about him and worry more about yourself! FYI...... He is not a bad person!
Lonny

Gurnee, IL

#4 Jun 3, 2013
boys boys boys
fighting each other is so out of style.
Come to the HOLE-IN-THE-WALL gay bathouse where you three can all play together like real men.
Gays like you can engage in an orgy in our play areas, whirlpool, sauna, steam room, and patio.
Or for the more private get togethers try our private rooms.
Angel you can be the center of attention in your own circle jerk.
Or pull the train like billybob likes to do.
Whatever your gay pleasure is you'll find here.
So why don't all three of you start your own gang bang party tomorrow.
I'm looking forward to seeing you here.
Ask for LONNY at the front desk.
Mongoose

United States

#5 Jun 30, 2013
Beau is a snake and the mongoose is coming for him like Ricky ticky tabbi. im coming for you guys who are his friends too
Lobo Williams

Tinley Park, IL

#6 Aug 8, 2013
Mongooses are the only rodents that can breath underwater. Fun fact for the day everyone!
his gf

Galesburg, IL

#7 Aug 30, 2013
Idnt understand y u all wanna talk down about beau yes he has been in trouble but people change and he has. I have been with him for 2and a half years and he has done nothing wrong we cldnt be happier he is a awesome man and whoever don't think so well u can go to hell so all of u that want to put him down should get ur facts straight and shut the hell up u are the ones that have to hide behind fake as names so who is the snake now
his gf

Galesburg, IL

#8 Aug 30, 2013
Angel wrote:
Is Beau Anderson still in Jail?
y do u want 2 know if he is in jail how o u know him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galesburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Galesburg's Gay bathouse (Nov '10) Mon theshadow 46
Looking 4 Martha from Galesburg Highschool & ... Mar 29 Peoria 1
Josh Fleming (Sep '11) Feb '17 None if your buis... 2
Martha Feb '17 Lee School 1
Need to find an old friend Feb '17 Dre 1
News 2 face indecency charges after nude McDonald's run (Jan '12) Feb '17 McPhart 9
News Galesburg Police search for second missing girl Jan '17 eyy 1

Galesburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galesburg Mortgages