man looses eye after a supposed assau...

man looses eye after a supposed assault man faces charges

Posted in the Galena Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
benjamin baker

Avalon, WI

#1 Jan 12, 2010
innocent man faces charges that could have imprisoned forever
Hunter

Albany, GA

#2 Jan 13, 2010
benjamin baker wrote:
I have read about the ordeal personally I think the police acted hasty in their arrest.
Does any one know if Travis was involved in a girl's death years back?
Her parents would like the truth she was found frozen to death in Cape Fair. Drugs were involved poor girl never had a chance.
Phil Smith

United States

#3 Mar 29, 2010
benjamin baker wrote:
Are you related to Walter Baker? The guy who done it?
Outlaw

Albany, GA

#4 Apr 1, 2010
Phil Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Are you related to Walter Baker? The guy who done it?
No it's the little Passanise girl.
She used to date him and thinks she's better than everyone else.
Latitude

Albany, GA

#5 Apr 19, 2010
Phil Smith wrote:
<quoted text> Are you related to Walter Baker? The guy who done it?
What did Walter Baker do?
Phil Smith

Kansas City, MO

#6 May 17, 2010
walter baker was the one who done it all
ashley albright

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Sep 4, 2010
My prayers are with wally.he doesnt deserve this.i believe he should be released.he is a good person and i dont care who says he isnt.everyone is entitled to there own opinion.we all love and miss u wally.
tim

Foristell, MO

#8 Sep 9, 2010
I personally know both of these boys. 1. Walter has always been kind to everyone that treated him the same. He has always had respect for everyone who treated him the same. He has never had a violence or drug problem like everyone is trying to accuse him. Travis on the other hand has always been a drugged out meth/pill head. Constantly stealing, threatening, and acting out violently to anyone he thinks he can get over on. If he thinks he might get his ass kicked, he shows up with as many as he thinks it will take to make him look big. My opinion, the roles should be reversed and travis be in jail, mainly for being a waste of space.
ALEX KNIGHT

Ozark, MO

#9 Oct 4, 2010
I don't know who did this to travis,I wish i did, so I could bring him to one of our BBQ's,that meth head beat my 17 year old niece's face in and then hide from me ,,come on people what happened is a shame,but maybe he can't sell our kids meth and basicly rape and beat young girls anymore....
optical illusion

West Plains, MO

#10 Oct 18, 2010
ALEX KNIGHT wrote:
I don't know who did this to travis,I wish i did, so I could bring him to one of our BBQ's,that meth head beat my 17 year old niece's face in and then hide from me ,,come on people what happened is a shame,but maybe he can't sell our kids meth and basicly rape and beat young girls anymore....
Never were truer words spoken. We all feel the same way.
alex knight

Springfield, MO

#11 Oct 19, 2010
Phil Smith wrote:
walter baker was the one who done it all
So Phil, are you yellow or just plain stupid? I have read all the information on this trial and personally have the statements from everyone involved. Apparently you are one of those people who like to talk out of your ass. By the way, i'm having another bbq if you want to come down.
law man

Springfield, MO

#12 Oct 19, 2010
any one want to sign a petition to sue Stone County for their corruption?
an observer

Dallas, TX

#13 Oct 19, 2010
I will sign one. The pa got him from what I heard he coerced some crack head witness at the last minute to testify a lie because they had NOTHING!!!!! point blank selby is a piece of shit!! I will spend all my spare time looking into what deals get done There. All I have is time. Son of a bitch best do it by the book . Oh btw They held a special hearing after 5 pm today do do this shit. I call that a cover up
Walter Bakers Father

Dallas, TX

#14 Oct 20, 2010
In response to your statement. Mr smith or whoever you are. You do not deserve the freedoms my family has fought and died for defending this country. For you to judge my son you are 1 of 2 Types of people. A communist who defies the constitution where It states one is innocent until proven guilty by a juror of his peers. Walter never was afforded this.Or # 2 you are just one more Meth addict or Dealer that resides in the cesspool known as stone county. Your friends made threats to my son. Know this I have lived my life and any one that makes a threat or performs any act on any one of my family members will be in my presence. And I do not call the police. I have one son passed away now I have one railroaded in prison. by a lower than sub human species of a Prosecuter I have good information that threats were made to my family by you or your friends I have very good advice for you. Back up and shut up. I am Done talking. Richard Baker Walter bakers dad.
Foreign Exchange

Nixa, MO

#15 Oct 23, 2010
Walter Bakers Father wrote:
In response to your statement. Mr smith or whoever you are. You do not deserve the freedoms my family has fought and died for defending this country. For you to judge my son you are 1 of 2 Types of people. A communist who defies the constitution where It states one is innocent until proven guilty by a juror of his peers. Walter never was afforded this.Or # 2 you are just one more Meth addict or Dealer that resides in the cesspool known as stone county. Your friends made threats to my son. Know this I have lived my life and any one that makes a threat or performs any act on any one of my family members will be in my presence. And I do not call the police. I have one son passed away now I have one railroaded in prison. by a lower than sub human species of a Prosecuter I have good information that threats were made to my family by you or your friends I have very good advice for you. Back up and shut up. I am Done talking. Richard Baker Walter bakers dad.
Mr.Baker my condolences to your family.
I want you to know I love Walter and I will never forget the time Walter and I were able to travel to Washington with you.
Your family showed me gracious hospitality and I learned much about America.
I also learned what family values were in America and I thank you.
Please tell Walter I love him and will never forget our time.
Walter Bakers Father

Dallas, TX

#16 Oct 24, 2010
I will do this. Thank you so much take care.
Bridges

Adel, GA

#17 Oct 28, 2010
alex knight wrote:
<quoted text> So Phil, are you yellow or just plain stupid? I have read all the information on this trial and personally have the statements from everyone involved. Apparently you are one of those people who like to talk out of your ass. By the way, i'm having another bbq if you want to come down.
I have also read over the documents pertaining to Mr. Baker and found misconduct between the public defender and the prosecutor.

More documents are being faxed to me on Monday.
Walter Bakers has a very good case his rights were violated in 3 ways.
1.starvation
2.unwarranted meds prescribed
3.Tactics used to get a confession that are unconstitutional.
Walter Bakers public defender,s s relationship with the prosecutor will be investigated and also the judge who passed the sentence found the victim.
The judge should have stepped down he was involved in the case.
Denise

Ozark, MO

#18 Jul 11, 2011
How come Stone County didn't investigate Travis Gouge in the disappearance and ultimate murder of his GF ten years ago?

Lesson learned never pull a gun on a Baker unless you are going to use it.

Walter may be in the pen but your sorry azz won't be beatin any women or selling dope to minors.

Stone county is a joke.

Love ya Walter and thanks for doing what Stone county was too chicken shit to do.
Reality

Conneautville, PA

#19 Nov 12, 2011
Walter plead guilty! No one deserves what happened to Travis I don't care who they are period. Travis didn't deserve what happened to him. Justice was served properly maybe if Walter would have not had a gun and shoved it in the guys eye he wouldnt be in prison HELLO people you sound stupid trying to make him sound like a saint unless you really know what happened or the truth maybe you should mind your own business just saying. The actiions Walter chose weren't innocent if they were he wouldn't be where he is now I mean for real people stop the pity party and grow up. ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

My heart goes out to Travis and what he's going to have to deal with the rest of his life it's rediculous. If the situation were reversed y'all wouldn't be saying what your saying. We love you Travis and support you 110%

Oh and FYI stop falsely accusing someone of stuff that isn't true get your facts straight!!!!!!
Missy

Branson, MO

#20 Sep 11, 2012
I will support my friend Travis 100%. I have known him for years & would trust him with my life & my children. Love you Travis.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lucinda (Cindy) Giese Feb 3 Mothersandmine 2
pensmore info Jan '18 Newhere 1
8 childern back in the early 80's were molested... (Sep '10) Oct '17 Anonymous 5
Excavation next to walmart. Sep '17 Willycj 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) Jul '17 Christian County ... 3,840
keck (May '16) Jul '17 Yep 2
Joshua and Bambi Jackson (Jul '17) Jul '17 Showboaters 1

Galena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galena Mortgages