Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56794 Jun 26, 2012
Ruth Chambers holt wrote:
<quoted text>********I'm********NOT _BUYING_THIS MOTNING********
*I* am not buying your story. I also have neither the time nor the inclination to pursue further at this time.
I see your tale as nothing more than another "Killdeer Bird tactic", but one that does not warrant or sanction time to pursue, peruse or engage in this morning/today.
Another time perhaps!
Ruth Chambers Holt,(aka "Gate Keeper of No Exit" aka "Emil Staaarbuck")
I don't know why I have an urge to defend myself on this ridiculous matter of numbers, especially Ms. Ruth with someone the likes of yourself. Your posts are really out there!

I never understood folks that lie about things that don't even matter. Truly, the one lie I tell anymore or really for the last twenty years is "fine thanks and you". I don't have anything to hide nor do I get kicks making up stories for no good reason.

I show signs of resembling you just in the fact that I am tickled when I see some of the numbers and silly enough to post them.
I wouldn't post this number today cause it doesn't tickle me - 4987. The 8's did and it took three attempts to send the one that had the 6's and I wasn't tickled by those numbers - almost didn't send the post due to them.

Even I can admit how retarded this post is - but I just couldn't resist. So now I am sending this out and I'll admit it makes me appear a bit off like you normally do.

“KC's Son got a Meal Ticket!”

Since: Sep 09

Now the basement is clean!

#56795 Jun 26, 2012
LiberalsDestroyingAmerica wrote:
Petition to Congress: Holder Must Go!...
Ah, hahahahahahaha! "Get up a petition"!

The house Neo-CONs cannot even get up a simple 50% majority for a petition passed around their own house floor. They certainly cannot get the 67% majority required to do anything with Attorney General Holder.

But be sure to send your contributions to "Grassfire" and "WorldNetDaily." They appreciate suckering you in all the time.(Don't forget to buy a tee shirt, too!)

#56796 Jun 26, 2012
The real USA First wrote:
<quoted text>
The DAWG that WAGS the TAIL
The "USA First" who is not REALLY!

#56797 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
The TAIL that WAGS the DAWG
The "First" who is not "REAL USA."
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56798 Jun 26, 2012
Yellow Dawg Democrat wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand your guitar and harmonica band is going to play Saturday night down at your favorite redneck bar! Good name: "Bubba Ozark and the Terrorists!" ROFL!
Really? Where? I truly miss hanging out with pickers and music lovers. There is a place in Gulfport Florida called the Blueberry Patch (dot org if I remember correctly) an artist's retreat that has been going on for nearly 35 years and four nights a month we had gatherings and played music of all kinds.

Since I have moved to this bible belt the most popular place to hear good guitars is in the church, but they don't allow us to dance to it!

#56799 Jun 26, 2012
LiberalsDestroyingAmerica wrote:
... Unreal: Woman Whose Son Was Killed By Illegal Alien Drunk Driver Slapped With Bill To Clean His Blood From Street…
weaselzippers.are-us
Have you and "weaselzippers" no shame?
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56800 Jun 26, 2012
Dawg, let's go off topic!
Citizens United?
Immigration?
Health Care and the news saying that even a good number of Republicans are on board, if only we would call it something other than Obamacare?
Matt Sandusky speaks on his mess up adoptive father?
Who is running against Wallingford in this senate race?
Were you serious when you said you liked Ruth's music?
Do you think I am lying about the numbers I said I used to send posts off?
Did we prove to anyone that we enjoyed a nice day and I'm not 300 lbs and have 8 kids?
Teehee!
I know:
off topic - nuts - spam! hahahahah!
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56801 Jun 26, 2012
Okay - back on topic.
Wayne Wallingford, Dist. 27, conservative Republican running in senate race will speak today at 2pm on courthouse steps in Cape and then go to courthouse in Perry.
Press conference regarding major Pro-life announcement.
He is dedicated to family values.
He defends agriculture and 2nd amendment rights.
He is a decorated veteran.

Will he speek at all today on the Supreme Court rulings yesterday? Be interested in his thoughts on Citizens United.

“Nobama care”

Since: Mar 11

just a tax hike

#56803 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
The "USA First" who is not REALLY!
YAWN

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#56804 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
BORING

“Nobama care”

just a tax hike

#56805 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
FYI The Real USA First is my reg topix NAME ! Its your Freak of nature lover ladyboy who is Stealing my topix name
Norton

Kansas City, MO

#56807 Jun 26, 2012
1Watt Hermit wrote:
I just saw Stossel////
If you're looking for information, why are you watching Fox?
Anybody looking for honest information watches Fox News! Wiseup!

CHEERS!

#56808 Jun 26, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
Dawg, let's go off topic!
Citizens United?
Immigration?
Health Care and the news saying that even a good number of Republicans are on board, if only we would call it something other than Obamacare?
Matt Sandusky speaks on his mess up adoptive father?
Who is running against Wallingford in this senate race?
Were you serious when you said you liked Ruth's music?
Do you think I am lying about the numbers I said I used to send posts off?
Did we prove to anyone that we enjoyed a nice day and I'm not 300 lbs and have 8 kids?
Teehee!
I know:
off topic - nuts - spam! hahahahah!
1. The Citizens United decision was a travesty upon representative government. A corporation is NOT a "citizen." Nor is a foreign country. This decision will assure us that we will have the "best representatives that money can buy." I am upset and ashamed about the "Citizen United" decision, but one must remember that it was delivered by an obviously "conservative-biased " Supreme Court, so we shouldn't expect that the Constitution will be followed.

2. I have no good ideas about "immigration."

3. Call it anything you like. The Neo-CONs and the healthcare industry would attack the Affordable Care Law even if it were the "Flag, Mom, and Apple Pie Law." Most of this is just political. The healthcare in the US is in terrible economic condition, and sooner or later, the US will have some version of "ObamaCare" or "RomneyCare" or "GingrichCare," or whatever.

4. I care not about Sandusky. Hopefully, justice has been served.

5. Wayne Wallingford is running as Republican candidate for Missouri 27th District Senate:

http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/1046...

Ellen Brandom is also running as Republican candidate for Missouri 27th District Senate:

http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/6668...

Both Wallingford and Brandom are currently in the Missouri House.

5. I like Ruth's singing. I especially like the "Never On Sunday" song.

6. I think you both are telling the truth about the numbers which appear before posting a comment.

7. I enjoyed meeting you. You certainly weigh less than half of 300, but of course I didn't ask. I don't recall your discussing any children. The "naysayers" will say things simply because they are jealous. Once you have become as famous as I am, you will learn to ignore what they say.

#56809 Jun 26, 2012
Patricia Senecal wrote:
Okay - back on topic.
Wayne Wallingford, Dist. 27, conservative Republican running in senate race will speak today at 2pm on courthouse steps in Cape and then go to courthouse in Perry.
Press conference regarding major Pro-life announcement.
He is dedicated to family values.
He defends agriculture and 2nd amendment rights.
He is a decorated veteran.
Will he speek at all today on the Supreme Court rulings yesterday? Be interested in his thoughts on Citizens United.
Ellen Brandom is Wallingford's Republican competitor. I am sure she has the same conservative qualifications as Wallingford.

Wallingford says his "right-to-life" voting record is stronger than Brandom's, and that he is a 25-year Air Force veteran, so he is stronger on veterans' issues than Brandom.

#56810 Jun 26, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody looking for honest information watches Fox News! Wiseup!...
Actually, the Holy Bible has the best information. Revelations says that Jesus is a liberal, and that Jesus says that Romney doesn't like poor people and is out-of-touch with hard-working people. Look it up! CHEERS!

“BENGHAZI SECURITY DENIED”

Since: May 12

United States

#56811 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
FYI The Real USA First is my reg topix NAME ! Its your Freak of nature lover ladyboy who is Stealing my topix name
Sure.
ANOTHER EPIC DAWG FAIL

United States

#56812 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
1. The Citizens United decision was a travesty upon representative government. A corporation is NOT a "citizen." Nor is a foreign country. This decision will assure us that we will have the "best representatives that money can buy." I am upset and ashamed about the "Citizen United" decision, but one must remember that it was delivered by an obviously "conservative-biased " Supreme Court, so we shouldn't expect that the Constitution will be followed.
This from a person who supports a party who takes every union dime the union can steal from its workers.

You're hypocrisy is really showing Dawg. Corporations are no more a citizen then unions are, nor are they any different in terms of political donations. Your blind bullshit is as pathetic as you're wanting to prove you made a friend yesterday was. This is just another example of Liberals trying to get rid of competition that they themselves engange in by crying about how "they influence elections" as if the Unions don't, or no different then claiming Fox News is biased while ignoring the blatant bias of things like MSNBC and The Huff&Puff Post.

Speaking of political donations, seems the Democrats are having a bit of a hard time. They had to cancel a function in Charlotte at a NASCAR event because they are 27 million short. Oops!!!! Sounds like they are doing well. LMAO!!!

By the way Dawg are you going to donate your birthday gifts to the Obama campaign? Apparently he thinks he is more important then newlyweds getting gifts, or someone getting a graduation gift, or a birthday present. He really has sunk to a new low of begging which shows how much trouble he really is in.
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56813 Jun 26, 2012
Norton wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody looking for honest information watches Fox News! Wiseup!
CHEERS!
Norton - we all have our quirks! I still think you're cute even with all you pronounce on this station.

I am secretly chuckling (wish I could type in a whisper)! Don't even dare to tell you why, concerned at how personal we wanna get?

Help me out here - let's talk about what's in the news this past month or more. How about them nun's ridin' round - wonder if they have come across the Romster on their travels. Cmmm'on! tehehehehhahh
Ruth my # is 5826. It doesn't tickle me!

Peace Out
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56814 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
Actually, the Holy Bible has the best information. Revelations says that Jesus is a liberal, and that Jesus says that Romney doesn't like poor people and is out-of-touch with hard-working people. Look it up! CHEERS!
I wanna use another alias to post my hysterical reaction to this! Dawg's impression on the bible. Norton, did you hear that? LMAO.

Yeah, think someone said he made his bus driver speed past the limit (break the law) when he saw them nun's coming up from... to his asssssss$$$$$ end.

Oh stop it - I wish you all thought I was someone else right now. Might be about to have tooooooo much fun.

Bob Seger in back ground, "Her Strut".
I don't ever do that in a church!
#2668 - now that tickles me! Nothing like a bit of intelectual stimilation or any titilation of any sort.!!!!????!

Wait let me see if I can do that!

$$!!!*****8888***** oh my, that's the same key different character when you switch and shift gear! They won't get it! But U Will!
OFF TOPIC - use another name! No that's my real name!
Patricia Senecal

Caruthersville, MO

#56815 Jun 26, 2012
<quoted text>
1. The Citizens United decision was a travesty upon representative government. A corporation is NOT a "citizen."
" Supreme Court, so we shouldn't expect that the Constitution will be followed.

I heard someone say corporations are people and money pays for free speech!

2. I have no good ideas about "immigration."
Don't feel alone - neither does anyone else. Romney is choking.

3. The healthcare in the US is in terrible economic condition, and sooner or later, the US will have some version of "ObamaCare" or "RomneyCare" or "GingrichCare," or whatever.
Game Point!

4. I care not about Sandusky.
Sick sumbitch!

5. Wayne Wallingford is running as Republican candidate for Missouri 27th District Senate:
http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/1046...
Ellen Brandom is also running as Republican candidate for Missouri 27th District Senate:
http://votesmart.org/candidate/biography/6668...
Both Wallingford and Brandom are currently in the Missouri House.

I should have gone to see him - wonder if it will make the news?!5. I like Ruth's singing. I especially like the "Never On Sunday" song.

Baaaaa - she is picking on me and my numbers. TEEEEHHehehazhahha!

6. I think you both are telling the truth about the numbers which appear before posting a comment.
How can that be. I believe it too - I swear I have posted under same numbers. Might depend on how often we post? Whatever.....!!!
It's all about havin' a bit fun, right?! And I am, thank you!

7. I enjoyed meeting you.
Thank you, it most certainly was my pleasure as well. Gotta do it again!
Dang it's hot out there!
That should cover it. That's a new thing I tried. Is that what they mean by cut and paste - rinse and repeat.
TEEEHHhehahashahahah!!!!!! Nice day ain't it???!!!
#6196 - I like them!
oops I missed it and guess what happened Ruth - it didn't go through, so I retyped those same numbers here again! Yeah, not easy to mistake the numbers on the right befort you hit the

Post Comment

key on this typin' machine. Can't keep up with me!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
8 childern back in the early 80's were molested... (Sep '10) Oct 11 Anonymous 5
Excavation next to walmart. Sep '17 Willycj 1
News Two men are charged for four-month-old murder (Apr '07) Jul '17 Christian County ... 3,840
keck (May '16) Jul '17 Yep 2
Joshua and Bambi Jackson Jul '17 Showboaters 1
Local Man animal cruelty (Mar '17) Jul '17 Jim E 24
News Nixa teacher and husband charged with child abuse (Sep '07) Jun '17 Beth 11

Galena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galena Mortgages