Johnny Knuckles or Dallas
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
reelcowboy

Cedar Bluff, VA

#22 Dec 17, 2011
good ole boy got hisself locked up for a few months. cordin to his sister he aint fairin to well. cant take a man off his xannies after 25 yers and xpect him to be rite in the head. poor old granny will have er a real little boy to raise once he gets out....
Granny

Natural Bridge, VA

#23 Dec 24, 2011
awww she will have help with dat...remember he's got a whole nother family in paintlick...they say it takes a village....might be what saved his life you never know.....maybe this will bring him down a notch a to and realize whats important in life
his sister well shes a fine one to talk living in a camper in doran....id say she likes her xannys too granny will keep everything rolling for him while hes locked up and he will love her even more..this is the break shes been needing to keep her boy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Can anyone tell me about Robin Ring Sexton? 19 hr Curious girl 1
Eck Dunford's photography Jan 9 tenbrook 2
Savannah Andredi Dec 18 Countryboy24333 1
Cops galore Nov '16 tamm 1
Fries and Coke with a hamburger Nov '16 Patriot 1
Lindsey Honeycutt Lawyer Oct '16 Dave 1
Manhunt Oct '16 Pedro 2

Galax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance