Review: Galyean's Garage LLC

Review: Galyean's Garage LLC

Posted in the Galax Forum

Truther

United States

#1 Jul 19, 2012
If you want ripped off this is the place to go. They do repairs thats not even needed.
Truther

United States

#2 Jul 19, 2012
Unqualified personal on newer vehicles its not the 70'sbaby anymore.
Wrong

Douglasville, GA

#3 Jul 20, 2012
The companies that are bashed on sites like this are usually doing the best job and making it tough on the competition. That's why jealous people get on here when they find that they are losing their customers to reputable businesses like mine. At Galyean's Garage LLC, we are fully qualified. We also know how to spell words like personnel, too!
Awake

Nashville, TN

#4 Jul 27, 2012
Review claims made to the BBB. It's public info. It's so good that you know how to spell. If only you knew how to be a mechanic.
Not Wrong

Nashville, TN

#5 Jul 27, 2012
I took my truck into said garage for inspection and was told it wouldn't pass because it needed new upper and lower ball joints. I took it to a local dealership for repair and was told by a certified mechanic it didn't need ball joints at all.
Sandra

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Aug 10, 2012
Then why didn't you get your inspection at the dealer? Let them be responsible when you are the cause of an accident. Small business has it hard from people like you and the government.
Rpg

United States

#7 Oct 16, 2012
They still open looks like a recycling center when passing.
Opt out

United States

#8 Oct 16, 2012
I think its closed. Lot of junk vehicles around.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galax Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Robin ring? Who knows her ? (Feb '17) Sep 3 Blah 33
Pablo and Alesha Hernandez Aug 28 Frenchie 2
News Man Charged With Shooting The Mother of His Two... (Apr '06) Aug '17 bystander 17
Eugene isom Jun '17 Larry 1
News Wythe County teacher charged with sex with student (Jan '06) Apr '17 Leo Moran 112
I received a response to a job that I applied f... (Oct '13) Apr '17 lisadavis094 3
Dead beat mother Apr '17 Noel 2

Galax Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Galax Mortgages