Harrisburg officer arrested for DUI

Harrisburg officer arrested for DUI

Posted in the Galatia Forum

Easy does it

Marion, IL

#1 Jun 21, 2012
comment made by an official that stated taking prescription meds doesn't give you the right to drive impaired...Hmmm. Has anyone ever seen a prescription that says take as needed " may cause dizziness " ? By that statement any injured person can't drive to work that takes medication. Maybe the officer didn't know the effect of the medication. Smells like a set up, any good atty will beat this and should sue !
oh no

Murphysboro, IL

#2 Jun 21, 2012
If you live in Harrisburg you know the cop and you also know there is no question the drugs taken are all not prescribed.

“ Warrior With A Million Smiles”

Since: Jul 08

God's Country

#3 Jun 23, 2012
I've seen scripts that say; do not operate heavy machinery while taking. Yes you're right. Anyone taking these meds can't drive to work. Many can't work at their jobs while taking these meds. Ignorance is no excuse. Anyone running in and out of the Moss's house is up to no good. That's a fact.
Easy does it wrote:
comment made by an official that stated taking prescription meds doesn't give you the right to drive impaired...Hmmm. Has anyone ever seen a prescription that says take as needed " may cause dizziness " ? By that statement any injured person can't drive to work that takes medication. Maybe the officer didn't know the effect of the medication. Smells like a set up, any good atty will beat this and should sue !
Ewing

Marion, IL

#4 Jun 25, 2012
It's a really sad situation regardless. But, as always I think the State's Attorney's office will do the right thing. They have investigators for a reason.
Ironclad

Herrin, IL

#5 Jun 25, 2012
When a script is given @ the mines that says do not drive take as needed they don't care, still make you do light duty...guess they think you could walk 20 miles to work. All the officer has to do is say he has a problem, little rehab, work probation, threat a lawsuit with decent atty. this was a set up deal . Hope he gets his job back with back pay !
Ewing

Marion, IL

#6 Jun 28, 2012
I think this whole thing will blow over and he'll be back to work soon. I kinda hope so since he was one of the best guys out there with us during the cleanup. We'd report something suspicious and he was right on top of it.
booger

Herrin, IL

#7 Jul 25, 2012
Ewing wrote:
I think this whole thing will blow over and he'll be back to work soon. I kinda hope so since he was one of the best guys out there with us during the cleanup. We'd report something suspicious and he was right on top of it.
Wish the police would respond in my neighborhood when several of us reported thefts, houses broken into as well as cars. All I heard from the dispatcher was "well its all these people moving in from Chicago - you will just have to get used to it and besides we only have 2 officers on duty at any time day or night." Really disgusted and needless to say nothing was done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Galatia Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Howsers face a Jury of Citizens On FEBRUARY 20 ... 5 hr Howser hellhounds 4
God Bless the USA & God Bless Mrs. Jade Green &... 6 hr man meat 16
Motions in Limne ...and U ought to know editor! 7 hr Why 4
Motion to Limne Learn to debate issues! Can't T... 19 hr Talking About My ... 6
hottest guys Dec 13 Obvi 13
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Nov 29 Willie 162
Ernie Fowler Sep '17 Sweatermeats 1

Galatia Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance