Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 14, 2010

By OSKAR GARCIA

Updated 4:39 p.m. ET, Fri., May 14, 2010
LAS VEGAS - The Post-9/11 Debacle:
The program is part of a larger effort by the government since 9/11 to enlist ordinary people airline passengers, subway riders, bus drivers, truckers, doormen, building superintendents to serve as the eyes and ears of law enforcement. The reason is that motorcycle gangs such as the Low Riders, Gangster Desciples, Hells Angels, Monguls and Hutaree along with the Crips, Bloods, Latin Kings, MS-13, SUR-13 and the Mexican Street Gang Mafia will be getting help from Al-Qaeda in attacking and blowing up train stations, airports, sports stadiums, schools, shopping centers, news stations and eventually the low income Section 8 apartment complexes. That is their plan according to recent reports conducted by FBI and Special Assignment Taskforce members working with local police and FBI.

Beatty said the idea is not to turn ordinary people into government agents. "You're not going to be Jack Bauer. You're not going to be James Bond," he said. But he said terror attacks like the 1995 Oklahoma City bombing that killed 168 people often are preceded by warning signs but this one according to local police and FBI could mean the end of the world.

For example, Timothy McVeigh parked a getaway car in an alley near the Oklahoma City federal building with a note asking that it not be towed. He practiced walking from where he would park the truck to his car to time how long it would take to escape.

Similarly, in the attempted Times Square bombing, the SUV was parked illegally on the street, its engine running.

Garages nationwide stepped up security after the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, in which terrorists parked an explosives-laden truck in an underground garage. Six people were killed and hundreds injured and this springtime, law enforcement will face the greatest test of their tenure of law enforcement and few will make it and many will perish according to recent reports.
Bap-Pa pistol

Kumar, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 4, 2012

I say longlive Latin Kings..hell straight to bloods n MS13
Election 2012

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2012

I say long live them too - somewhere other than Gaithersburg.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Gaithersburg Discussions

Search the Gaithersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
PETCO overcharging for tax 16 hr Rockvillian 1
Debate: Drinking Age - Rockville, MD (Dec '11) 16 hr Rockvillian 3
Who do you support for U.S. House in Maryland (... (Oct '10) 19 hr Tim the Bagger 7
My Plans - Public Record of My Email to a Famil... Jul 28 Patricia Louise McGurk 1
Debate: Marijuana - Germantown, MD (Aug '10) Jul 23 Miguel pardon 29
Cop Gone Bad Gets Justice In Violent Guatemala ... (Jun '09) Jul 23 Patti Shannon 11
Gables on Tuckerman? Any thoughts (Nov '08) Jul 22 Chris 18
•••
•••
•••
Gaithersburg Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gaithersburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••