When will the Germantown Wegmans open?

When will the Germantown Wegmans open?

Posted in the Gaithersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Robert

Washington, DC

#1 Feb 10, 2013
I read it will open in September 2013.

Is this any updated information?

(Seneca Meadows shopping center, in the Northeast part of Germantown,MD)
Tim the Bagger

United States

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Robert wrote:
I read it will open in September 2013.
Is this any updated information?
(Seneca Meadows shopping center, in the Northeast part of Germantown,MD)
Sorry but does not matter for you Bobby Bunny! They don't take WIC cards!! You have to buy the crap food somewhere else!:(
Robert

Washington, DC

#4 Feb 10, 2013
I'm not on WIC, you idiot. I'm a cashier somewhere else. Judging much?
Tim the Bagger

United States

#5 Feb 11, 2013
Robert wrote:
I'm not on WIC, you idiot. I'm a cashier somewhere else. Judging much?
Hey don't tell me my business! I use to own a grocery store in west potomac for 17 years!! Now I am in CA and loving life! Send me your resume and I will see what I can do for you!. Know Tom Wegman very well. Use to golf with him!
Bob

Poolesville, MD

#6 Feb 11, 2013
Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey don't tell me my business! I use to own a grocery store in west potomac for 17 years!! Now I am in CA and loving life! Send me your resume and I will see what I can do for you!. Know Tom Wegman very well. Use to golf with him!
This dude is a liar. He worked as a bagger at Selbys and was too dumb to be a cashier.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#7 Feb 11, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
This dude is a liar. He worked as a bagger at Selbys and was too dumb to be a cashier.
I did too own the store.Cashed in all my stock options and bought a condo in CA (jealous?????_ I have rights and feelings too!! Trying to help this young man who obviously has special needs. God Bless
Robert

Washington, DC

#8 Feb 11, 2013
lol what?
Bob

Poolesville, MD

#9 Feb 11, 2013
Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
I did too own the store.Cashed in all my stock options and bought a condo in CA (jealous?????_ I have rights and feelings too!! Trying to help this young man who obviously has special needs. God Bless

He has special needs? Look in a mirror dude.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#10 Feb 12, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
He has special needs? Look in a mirror dude.
Bob please just because I would NEVER hire you, you do not need to be hating!! Work on that drinking problem and I will see what I can do! No promises!!
Robert

Washington, DC

#11 Feb 12, 2013
special needs my @ss. you have special needs, my friend. you live in california, yet your posting on the germantown forum
Bob

Poolesville, MD

#12 Feb 12, 2013
He doesn't live in California. He lives in Poolesville. He could never live anywhere besides with his parents.
Tim

Poolesville, MD

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Hey Tim the Bagger I got a flyer in the mail today. They are interviewing for bagers at the new Wegmans in Germantown.
Tim the Bagger

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Tim wrote:
Hey Tim the Bagger I got a flyer in the mail today. They are interviewing for bagers at the new Wegmans in Germantown.
Thanks but at this point in my professional career and with my extensive resume, I am holding out for senior management. Need to make at least $15 bucks an hour! Thanks for the lead though!
Mike

Poolesville, MD

#15 Feb 13, 2013
Tim the Bagger wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks but at this point in my professional career and with my extensive resume, I am holding out for senior management. Need to make at least $15 bucks an hour! Thanks for the lead though!
Have you ever had a broom stick up your ass?
Tim the Bagger

United States

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Mike wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever had a broom stick up your ass?
Not that is just mean. Did you wake up on the wrong side of the bed? I know the ten step program is tough but come on you are just now at step 2, you can make it!!! Faith. Hebrews 13:49:C "The lost retarded lamb shall be flocked back to his sheep" You are confused and lost but ye shall find the light! God bless
Robert

Washington, DC

#18 Feb 14, 2013
So...... when is the store opening? Anyone know?

Stay on topic
Tim the Bagger

United States

#19 Feb 15, 2013
Robert wrote:
So...... when is the store opening? Anyone know?
Stay on topic
You are right Roberto! I must apologize for the Pooleville "THREE MUSKATARDS"! They are always doing this.
I had a power lunch with Tom Wegman. I will confirm but I believe he said Labor Day weekend. Now that that is in September (some folks think it is the one in May). I will see if I can get him to pull that date in closer!
In the mean time, keep you chin up, and your powder dry!!
Inconvenient Truther

Washington, DC

#20 Feb 15, 2013
It'll open on a Friday. Since its Germantown, the real question should be how soon til its held up?
Tim the Bagger

United States

#23 Feb 15, 2013
Inconvenient Truther wrote:
It'll open on a Friday. Since its Germantown, the real question should be how soon til its held up?
I think you like to like yourself often you sick o!!! Like those coke bottles in your fanny ahhh?
Tim the Bagger

United States

#24 Feb 19, 2013
Robert wrote:
So...... when is the store opening? Anyone know?
Stay on topic
Hey I tried to hook you up but the Wegman's said you have a bad drinking problem and have issues with 10's and 20's. They can't hire you for a cashier but can be a bagger for $4.87 an hour. That is a good deal, I would take it based on your resume and interviewing skills (not to mention your criminal record).
Let me know!! I will train you!($30 bucks an hour discount I charge!):)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaithersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: BMI Karate/iLoveKickboxing (May '15) Tue Tommy 21
Rockville Music Forum (Nov '12) Apr 30 Musikologist 14
News Maryland police find remains in freezer (Sep '08) Apr 26 TTW 2
The Crime Trio Apr 20 Dave Jamieson 1
Was John Muhammad Cremated? I am curious! (Feb '10) Apr 20 Gavin Hodges 3
News D.C. Metro Area Tops EPA List of Energy-Efficie... Apr 14 Suzy Jane 1
Important Child Abuse News Tip Apr 12 Pastor Hopkins 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaithersburg Mortgages