Guns, matches, money and bills!

Guns, matches, money and bills!

Posted in the Gaithersburg Forum

Hell Or Highwater

Washington, DC

#1 Nov 18, 2011
WASHINGTON (WUSA)-- In an odd video recorded on Idaho State University's campus, the suspected White House shooter claims he is "the modern day Jesus Christ you all have been waiting for."

Oscar Ortega-Hernandez asked a student at the university's television station to record a plea he wanted to make to the legendary talk show host Oprah Winfrey.

AUDIO: Secret Service acquires ISU student?s video of man who allegedly tried to kill Obama

In the recording, Ortega-Hernandez references Nostradamus and other historical figures who predicted "one man," who would save the world.

"When I first saw that (Nostradamus's message), there was no doubt in my mind, that the message sent through time, was solely for me," Ortega-Hernandez said.

At the end of the recording, Ortega-Hernandez gets down on his knees and begs Oprah to put him on her show to tell his message.

The video was never edited together and sent to either him or Oprah's producers.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaithersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doctors Are Harming Fat Patients By Advising Th... Aug 5 Humanspirit 1
News Watch this Md. firm's video on the eclipse's so... Aug 4 Solarman 1
News Gaithersburg graduate bound for college on socc... Aug 4 Larry 1
News Montgomery County Council to vote on Potomac Ri... Jul '17 oscor 1
News Daytime mall slashing occurred at behest of 16-... Jul '17 victor 1
News To Say, 'Stop Raping Me!' in English, Press '1'... May '17 Frogface Kate 9
News Univision Smears Conservatives, Cheers Dropped ... May '17 tomin cali 3

Gaithersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance