Comments
1 - 1 of 1 Comments Last updated Jan 21, 2012
Maggielis

Gaithersburg, MD

#1 Jan 21, 2012
Not sure if this was worth "calling in" to the police or not so wanted to get some opinions? While walking in MK Park yesterday in late afternoon, passed a teen who was lingering on one of the bridges that cross Muddy Branch. He was leaning over the railing while repeatedly aiming and clicking what looked like a silver pistol. When it "clicked", a small orange plastic nub popped out the top. It looked a little too sophisticated to be just a toy, but it's not out of the question. I also do not know guns, or if this could have been a real empty pistol? As I had to pass by him or walk a mile out of my way to get home, I asked him if he would put it away while we passed him because it was scaring me. He complied, but immediately started again as soon as I was clear of him. Any thoughts of what he was doing or if this warrants a call to the authorities if it happens again?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaithersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Paid Study for National Cancer Institute in Roc... Aug 25 polezo 1
Wal-Mart decision leads to more questions over ... Aug 24 Hall 1
General Dynamics considers layoffs Aug 23 andreas drexler 1
Learn French with results at the French Academy Aug 21 French Academy 1
Debate: Marijuana - Gaithersburg, MD (Aug '10) Aug 18 Pro People 24
Debate: Marijuana - Germantown, MD (Aug '10) Aug 12 Sherry and Kerry 31
Review: Ascent Audiology & Hearing - Rockville, MD (Mar '14) Aug 5 Alice 2
•••
•••
•••