Route 355 accident in Rockville shuts...

Route 355 accident in Rockville shuts down part of road

There are 2 comments on the The Washington Post story from Dec 28, 2012, titled Route 355 accident in Rockville shuts down part of road. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

A serious multi-car accident in Rockville has shut down traffic on Route 355 in both directions near Templeton Place, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

jcc

Alexandria, VA

#1 Dec 28, 2012
any more info on this..i saw this vehicle cross over center line at an extremely high rate of speed and go against traffic right into cars at light any more details
TryinTaHelp

Jackson, MI

#2 Dec 28, 2012
This is an AWFUL looking accident involving at least 5 cars left at the scene. It's on the north bound side of rt 355 and spans from the turning lanes at the median to the vehicle thrown in Rockville BMWs lot ! I can only SPECULATE that someone was driving on the wrongside of the road. As of 1:45pm today the northbound lanes are still closed as are the entrances to Templeton Pl and the opposing service rd. To enter Templeton place from southbound Rockville Pike use the neighboring parking lots north of Templeton. To enter via northbound Rockville Pike you will have to go (back) to Twinbrook pkwy to viers mill rd (or Lewis ave if you know it) and go north to Edmonston rd and head south.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaithersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Montgomery County Beware: Muhammad Mike Aazami ... (May '14) Jul '16 LeslieDexter 2
Review: Shady Grove Smiles Jul '16 Office 1
Review: BMI Karate/iLoveKickboxing (May '15) Jun '16 Erica 26
News Man, 18, found slain in Gaithersburg park Jun '16 jose 1
News Boy Hit By SUV Dies Of Injuries (Jun '07) Jun '16 POPE 29
Cop Gone Bad Gets Justice In Violent Guatemala ... (Jun '09) May '16 James 23
News Maryland police find remains in freezer (Sep '08) May '16 Guest 4

Gaithersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gaithersburg Mortgages