Nebraska doctor knows he risks his life when he performs abortions

Full story: TheDay.Com 15
Dr. LeRoy Carhart catches up on work in his Gaithersburg, Md., hotel room as his wife, Mary, rests. Full Story
Oh Please

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Too bad his mother didn't abort him! I will never support abortions, period! God gives life and only God has the power to take it away, not Carnart!
Believe in Love

Gaithersburg, MD

#2 Aug 9, 2011
Oh Please wrote:
Too bad his mother didn't abort him! I will never support abortions, period! God gives life and only God has the power to take it away, not Carnart!
You don't believe in abortions? Yet, you wish his mother had had one? How charitable of you. How Christian of you. Do you not see your own hipocracy? I am sure you are a great person, not the hateful, one sided person your post indicates. Maybe some more time at Church? Most inmortat, you don't like abortions? Then don't have one, you DO NOT have the RIGHT to dictate your will on others who do not share your beliefs. And to wish mean things on tohers who do not share your beliefs how un Christian and ignorant. Back to Church with you!
Lala

Bristow, VA

#3 Aug 11, 2011
Abortions are great. I use to get layed alot a clubs and got preg 3x. I got it taken care of quik. Now I got time to go to Strayer College to get my edukation in childcare and computer sceince.
Resident Alien

Washington, DC

#4 Aug 26, 2011
He risks his life? He is an adult and is making that choice. The babies he aborts are not able to decide. For those who claim that no one has the right to dictate their will on another, isn't that exactly what the pregnant woman is doing when she chooses abortion? Why does the law allow for a woman to end the life of an unborn person but not her born child? Why isn't the father allowed to decide he doesn't want a child and destroy it?
Larry

Rockville, MD

#5 Aug 31, 2011
Merchant of Death - he shall reap what he sows
Disgusting

Kansas City, MO

#6 Sep 2, 2011
Believe in Love wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't believe in abortions? Yet, you wish his mother had had one? How charitable of you. How Christian of you. Do you not see your own hipocracy? I am sure you are a great person, not the hateful, one sided person your post indicates. Maybe some more time at Church? Most inmortat, you don't like abortions? Then don't have one, you DO NOT have the RIGHT to dictate your will on others who do not share your beliefs. And to wish mean things on tohers who do not share your beliefs how un Christian and ignorant. Back to Church with you!
I'm a proud Christian who supports LIFE. IF his mother had chosen abortion we wouldn't have to put up with him murdering others. Now get lost!
Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#7 Sep 3, 2011
Most people who claim to be against abortion are only that until their 14 year old daughter gets preg and then they get her an abortion to save face. Oh and yes we who dont belive in Abortion wanted the doctors mother to have aborted him. Hipocrates!! You all are mentally ill!!
Resident Alien

Washington, DC

#8 Sep 5, 2011
Cindy Loo Who wrote:
Most people who claim to be against abortion are only that until their 14 year old daughter gets preg and then they get her an abortion to save face. Oh and yes we who dont belive in Abortion wanted the doctors mother to have aborted him. Hipocrates!! You all are mentally ill!!
Wow, that's a broad generalization.
LOL

Omaha, NE

#9 Sep 17, 2011
Cindy Loo Who wrote:
So your 14 year old daughter had this animal remove your grandchild? Shame on you!
Prochoicemom

Germantown, MD

#10 Sep 20, 2011
Name calling is childish to say the least. Others should not have the right to decide what happens in my uterus. I have 2 children by choice. I wanted them. There are many situations where the choice is needed and others should not decide for a woman. This doctor is providing a service for those in need. The protesters need to stop. Their truck of pictures has made my son sick on his way home from school - shame on you. It did not get him on your side. If anything, he is more against you.
Cindy Loo Who

Montgomery Village, MD

#11 Oct 20, 2011
To LOL: You need to reread my post because I have no 14 year old daughter!
Roscoe

Rockville, MD

#12 Oct 20, 2011
i hope he can't sleep and is always looking over his shoulder
LMAO

Omaha, NE

#13 Oct 23, 2011
Cindy Loo Who wrote:
To LOL: You need to reread my post because I have no 14 year old daughter!
You have a screw lose!
Judge NOT

Damascus, MD

#14 Nov 1, 2011
Believe in Love wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a proud Christian who supports LIFE. IF his mother had chosen abortion we wouldn't have to put up with him murdering others. Now get lost!
You are a proud Christian who supports life yet, you put yourself up as God and judge that if his mother had had an abortion(????????? Do you NOT hear yourself? Self rightous - If you believe in something that is fine, but YOU have no right to dictate what another person can do in their life..........now, you already seem to be lost so, how about stop being so ignorant and morally bankrupt. Don't wish something on others that YOU claim not to believe in!!!!
Judge NOT

Damascus, MD

#15 Nov 1, 2011
Roscoe wrote:
i hope he can't sleep and is always looking over his shoulder
He should not be afforded the right to afford safe procedures for women because YOU do not think that it is right? He should instead be looking over his shoulder because of what? He should be fearful of the nut jobs that BOMB CLINICS AND KILL DOCTORS? That's so Christian...Your interpretation is the ONLY TRUE way!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gaithersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cop Gone Bad Gets Justice In Violent Guatemala ... (Jun '09) Sun ceejay 16
In Maryland, economic angst breaks through the ... Mar 1 Brad 1
single 39 yr old man!! Feb 22 Big T Sizzle 3
Review: La Lucky Hair & Nails Feb 10 bill 1
At Home, Cathy Lanier And Her Husband Calls Oba... (May '10) Jan '15 BeingSensible 6
black men and white women Jan '15 kathienezit 1
Looking for his father Jan '15 Santa Claus 2

Winter Storm Warning for Montgomery County was issued at March 04 at 4:51AM EST

Gaithersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Gaithersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:14 am PST

ESPN 7:14AM
Report: Ravens, Rice reach $1.588M settlement
Yahoo! Sports 7:25 AM
NFL's Ravens, Rice settlement was for $1.59 million: report
NFL12:02 PM
Baltimore Ravens ask Lardarius Webb to take pay cut
Bleacher Report 2:09 PM
Fact or Fiction: What Can We Expect for Redskins' in FA
Bleacher Report 7:39 PM
How Should the Redskins Fill Their Biggest Holes?