Local Mom

Bristow, VA

#4123 Aug 1, 2012
Mama Mia's needs to do something about that sign, people at the pool were talking about how it closed- they saw the sign in the window and order elsewhere now!
JMS

Nokesville, VA

#4124 Aug 1, 2012
Where is Mama Mia's?

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#4126 Aug 2, 2012
It is on Limestone Dr across from the community being built, Wentworth Green. It is in a corporate park type building.
JMS

Nokesville, VA

#4127 Aug 2, 2012
Oh, ok. Thanks. I know where that is.
April

Haymarket, VA

#4128 Aug 2, 2012
Vint Hill Guy wrote:
Looks like the Shops at Stonewall have done pretty good filling up their vacant spots. The only things left for them to lease are the pad sites. A place call Chic Envy Consignments, which might be part of the same store in Fairfax, is coming along with a GNC store.
That is correct about Chic Envy being part of the same store in Fairfax.
Amy

United States

#4129 Aug 2, 2012
There is a sign up in the old World Market space at VA Gateway that says the Halloween store is coming back there again this year.

Since: Jul 11

Bristow, VA

#4130 Aug 7, 2012
itMFtis

Bethpage, NY

#4131 Aug 8, 2012
Local Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
It is FIOS- parts of Bristow already have it. We are in Victory Lakes and some of neighbors already have it, and some sections are still waiting, but they are digging!
Glad to hear that! I've been seeing them digging along VA Oaks Dr as well as Clubhouse Rd. Can't wait!
GainesvilleRules

Bristow, VA

#4132 Aug 11, 2012
They are going to be building a high end mall off of Route 29 called The Grove at Gainesville. Lerners who own Dulles Town Center and Tysons Corner are the ones building it. The bad news is it won't be completed until 2015. Here is the links.

http://www.thegroveatgainesville.com/
http://www.thegroveatgainesville.com/Grove_at...
GainesvilleRules

Bristow, VA

#4133 Aug 11, 2012
Verizon Fios is coming to most of the communities off of Linton Hall should be completed in the next 6 months or so....
Tom

Gainesville, VA

#4134 Aug 11, 2012
GainesvilleRules wrote:
Verizon Fios is coming to most of the communities off of Linton Hall should be completed in the next 6 months or so....
Hey, just wondering where you got that "6 months" figure. Is someone at Verizon saying that?
Glenkirk

Bristow, VA

#4135 Aug 11, 2012
GainesvilleRules wrote:
They are going to be building a high end mall off of Route 29 called The Grove at Gainesville. Lerners who own Dulles Town Center and Tysons Corner are the ones building it. The bad news is it won't be completed until 2015. Here is the links.

http://www.thegroveatgainesville.com/
http://www.thegroveatgainesville.com/Grove_at...
Has this been approved and ready to go? This is exciting news that will improve the area and its housing market.
GainesvilleRules

Bristow, VA

#4136 Aug 11, 2012
Yes the The Grove at Gainesville project has been approved and they have already bought the land to build it. The Grove at Gainesville is estimated to be break ground in the middle of 2014 and completed in 2015. On the question on the Verizon Fios. They have started installing Fios in Victory Lakes and Kingsbrooke and are making there way down Linton Hall, the project is estimated to be completed in the next 6 months or sooner depending on where you live off of Linton Hall.

Since: May 08

Bristow, VA

#4137 Aug 11, 2012
GainesvilleRules wrote:
Yes the The Grove at Gainesville project has been approved and they have already bought the land to build it. The Grove at Gainesville is estimated to be break ground in the middle of 2014 and completed in 2015. On the question on the Verizon Fios. They have started installing Fios in Victory Lakes and Kingsbrooke and are making there way down Linton Hall, the project is estimated to be completed in the next 6 months or sooner depending on where you live off of Linton Hall.
Where did you get the info about the Grove regarding dates? I haven't seen an update on that in a while...
Somerset Resident

Gainesville, VA

#4138 Aug 11, 2012
Verizon has been moving quickly. They laid the lines in Somerset about 6 weeks ago and have already gone live. I had it installed on Friday. It's working well.
Bring on Market Square

Gainesville, VA

#4139 Aug 12, 2012
GainesvilleRules wrote:
GainesvilleRules, this project was approved several years ago but was shelved because of the economy. Do you have new info that they are going to begin with it soon? Any information would be appreciated. This would be HUGE if they are moving forward.
GainesvilleRules

Washington, DC

#4140 Aug 12, 2012
I have a friend that works at Lerners and those were his estimates he gave me. I also spoke to a business owner around that area who said she spoke to someone at Lerners and they got the same estimates for it being completed.
Chaka

Haymarket, VA

#4141 Aug 12, 2012
Local Mom wrote:
Mama Mia's needs to do something about that sign, people at the pool were talking about how it closed- they saw the sign in the window and order elsewhere now!
Gainesville blows
Movie Theater Plans

Vienna, VA

#4142 Aug 13, 2012
Does anyone have any information regarding when and where a movie theater will open in Gainesville? I've been hearing rumors about but I haven't been able to find anything online. Thanks!

Since: Jul 11

Bristow, VA

#4143 Aug 13, 2012
Movie Theater Plans wrote:
Does anyone have any information regarding when and where a movie theater will open in Gainesville? I've been hearing rumors about but I haven't been able to find anything online. Thanks!
If you read through any of this forum, you'll find that information.
But for a quick answer ... Yes, Regal will be opening a 14-theater cinema at the Promenade at Virginia Gateway (where the construction is at the corner of Wellington Road and Linton Hall Road). They broke ground and should be opening in the Spring.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/local/prince-wi...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Charity Bike Ride October 11th to Support Serve... Sep 17 gwarnock 1
Tree sales to benefit SIDS organization (Dec '08) Sep 13 Cricket 3
Kentucky robbed tonight at Swamp Sep 13 Perception is Rea... 1
VA VA Property Tax Exemption for Elderly and Disab... (Oct '10) Sep 13 Tony 1,358
Bristow man faces sodomy, rape charges (May '12) Sep 6 YOU ARE WRONG 31
looking for preschool (Aug '11) Sep 2 Jesie 20
Police motorcycle competition revs up for a goo... Aug 31 Gregg 1
•••
•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE