Who do you support for Governor in Texas in 2010?

Posted in the Gainesville Forum

Comments (Page 507)

Showing posts 10,121 - 10,140 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
democratic

Bixby, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

All way!

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 10, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Fed, I sometimes think you're an intelligent man. But, lots of times I think you're racially stupid.
You are white. You need to stop cowering and stand up for our race. If not for white liberals like you, selling us out and promoting white guilt, we may not be in the throws of genocide.
Racism, shcmasim - you need to stand up for our race while there are any of us left.
Living together with all races means, exterminatiing the white race. Whites are not responsible for what Jews did and, we shouldn't be paying their bill.
Either stand up for your people or, quit infectiing other stupid whites.
Again, you trip in your own poop. One post you claim to worhisp a white god whose Son is Christ, the next you are saying that the Jews (God's CHosen) are not white. WHen I asked you this directly you dodged. Now caught in your own BS again, Lying racist Dirbag.

You should stop spreading the lies of your Father > Satan. WHose many names even escape you. You know not the True and Living God. You will die in your blind ignorance. Laughing at what a Euro-Centric Imperialistic Stooge you are.

You cannot quote any Hebrew Scriptures to back this up. Your Lies only fool ignorant fools like yourself...you know, Like Justaguy and Hector. You are on a one way way downhill slope to Hades. ENjoy your Racism while you can.
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

GOOD POST!
tesd

Castroville, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

test
oxy_13

Camp Wood, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 11, 2012

peanut butter
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

You need to stop with using The Bible to further your racist, an un>Christian views. You are an embarassment to Christians, and in danger of going to hell. God would never condone your actions, if you stop and repent now you have a chance. I don't believe you even know God, if you did you wouldn't behave as you do.
driven

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

wow, quite a leap of logic there buddy. "over the wall" means he traveled from palestine through Europe or North Africa and then made an undocumented or proven sea voyage to the new world? why isn't all this written down in a book? don't start quoting the book of mormon because it makes less sense than moses parting the red sea. it's L. Ron Hubbard part one. golden disks? you're crazy.

“Land of Entrapment”

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

Texan wrote:
You need to stop with using The Bible to further your racist, an un>Christian views. You are an embarassment to Christians, and in danger of going to hell. God would never condone your actions, if you stop and repent now you have a chance. I don't believe you even know God, if you did you wouldn't behave as you do.
Google Euro-Centric CHristiainy. It is what ones as her have been hiding under. WIki will give a definition. It is what heathens as her have used to justify all their genocides. Scriptural it is not. SImply translating the Bible to back up their thefts and killings.
They DO NOT Worship the God of the Bible. They worship their own skin color and negate that the Creator made all men equal.
tesd

Hondo, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

TEST
Texan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 12, 2012

If that is what it is Di is in trouble, because to tell that lie is to lie to God, And if this person, and I use the term quite loosely, doesn't know God he/she doesn't want to die.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're a white liberal. You announce Ron Paul to make yourself feel more patriotic, like you endorse equality among races, to make life easier.
You are misguided. This is my latest research, on the 10 lost tribes of Israel, who lost their identity and were scattered, for mixing with other races. The same is happening today. It means nothing to be an American, because of all the other cultures and races. We have lost our identity, for mixing.
Who Are The Lost Tribes of Israel?
Why is the Tribe of Ephraim (Joseph) the country of the United States
of America?
Remember that Joseph is DOUBLE blessed (Joshua 17:14, 17).
Ephraim “goes over the wall”, or the Atlantic Ocean, and comes to
a new land thus becoming the 13th tribe, starting with 13 colonies.
Ephraim will fulfill the verse that states:
“To drive out nations from before thee greater and
mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for
an inheritance, as it is this day (Deut 4:38)".
As history shows, Ephraim “drives out” the nations of England
and the American Indians.
Ephraim receives the land of “milk and honey”(Deut 27:3)…and one must
ask where the land of milk and honey is today!
http://www.bibletruthonline.com/whoarethe12tr...
damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're a white liberal. You announce Ron Paul to make yourself feel more patriotic, like you endorse equality among races, to make life easier.
You are misguided. This is my latest research, on the 10 lost tribes of Israel, who lost their identity and were scattered, for mixing with other races. The same is happening today. It means nothing to be an American, because of all the other cultures and races. We have lost our identity, for mixing.
Who Are The Lost Tribes of Israel?
Why is the Tribe of Ephraim (Joseph) the country of the United States
of America?
Remember that Joseph is DOUBLE blessed (Joshua 17:14, 17).
Ephraim “goes over the wall”, or the Atlantic Ocean, and comes to
a new land thus becoming the 13th tribe, starting with 13 colonies.
Ephraim will fulfill the verse that states:
“To drive out nations from before thee greater and
mightier than thou art, to bring thee in, to give thee their land for
an inheritance, as it is this day (Deut 4:38)".
As history shows, Ephraim “drives out” the nations of England
and the American Indians.
Ephraim receives the land of “milk and honey”(Deut 27:3)…and one must
ask where the land of milk and honey is today!
http://www.bibletruthonline.com/whoarethe12tr...
OMG!!

Get your head out of the propaganda!!

You forget... I lived your crap when I was infiltrating hate groups.

Don't you see????

Racism today is just a tool of the Establishment.

That's what I discovered when I was working with the Feds... and why I no longer work with them and instead against them.

They use racism to divide the people against each other.

They control most all of the hate groups in the US... and the anti-hate groups as well.

You're just puking up the BS propaganda they have spent YEARS building... and riding their wave of deceit.

Like I said all along, you don't even know who the REAL enemy is... you spend all your time punching on that Tar Baby they sit on that log for you.

The people are not your enemy... the people who control the people are your enemy... we are supposed to be free, not shackled and harvested like a farm animal from over taxation and laws against freedom!!!

Fight the machine!!!

www.HeavyFed.com
Defiant1

Deer Park, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Heavy Fed wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
OMG!!
Get your head out of the propaganda!!
You forget... I lived your crap when I was infiltrating hate groups.
Don't you see????
Racism today is just a tool of the Establishment.
That's what I discovered when I was working with the Feds... and why I no longer work with them and instead against them.
They use racism to divide the people against each other.
They control most all of the hate groups in the US... and the anti-hate groups as well.
You're just puking up the BS propaganda they have spent YEARS building... and riding their wave of deceit.
Like I said all along, you don't even know who the REAL enemy is... you spend all your time punching on that Tar Baby they sit on that log for you.
The people are not your enemy... the people who control the people are your enemy... we are supposed to be free, not shackled and harvested like a farm animal from over taxation and laws against freedom!!!
Fight the machine!!!
www.HeavyFed.com
Hopefully your post smartens up a few others on here. I just don't have a lot of hope for dim invasion.

“Activist, Comedian, Con Man!”

Since: Jan 09

www.HeavyFed.com

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Defiant1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully your post smartens up a few others on here. I just don't have a lot of hope for dim invasion.
No one is beyond salvation and redemption... but the dead.
what

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Judged:

Stupid
What

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 13, 2012

Again, the moniker hijacker appears. He is too stupid to develop his own
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that we used the Indians input in our constitution, to shut them up. How can you consider yourself right, when your people lied about history?
White is a race. God created whites. But, if darker people keep mixing with us, I guess we lose ourselves. Isn't that what Indians used to worry about, with white settlers? Then, you know what I'm talking about.
My biggest problem with non-whites among us, is the loss of our bloodline. If we re-instated miscegnation laws, it would be a great relief. That's not going to happen, is it?
Therefore, I have to convince my people to be true to their race, even if it's the dark people who should be saying no. If not for temptations and rapes, whites could remain white. Just like every race, some whites are stupid and heritage-ignorant.
I hate that non-whites take advantage of that white stupidity (really a manefestation of undeserved white guilt) and live to gain conquest over whites. Why don't non-whites stop hitting on whites, they know we are being exterminated. I am for racial pride for every race, especially whites.
I might demonize non-whites but, I do it to preserve my own. Not sure if it works but ... till I find a better way.
so if whites are as discriminated against as you say, you want their children to all be white as well and then be discriminated against if that is the case.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Luckily, I won't have to explain. God knows that you people can't control yourselves yet, I can.
He knows you won't hesitate to kill someone who you percieve to be luckier than you but, he knows we won't. You don't have the morality, the abiity, the knowledge, the energy, the potential that whites have. Thats why it was whites who created almost everything invented, none of you did.
That's why whites can pass every test but, it has to be simplified for you.
Yes, whites are superior to you. If we are in God's own image, we would have to be next to perfect. You should try to be more like us.
Ignoring all other things that I could say about this post, God's power shows best in the weak. It is not good to rely on remarks like this to try to show superiority.
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

damn invasion wrote:
<quoted text>
Early Mexicans who fought in the war against Mexico, did so because they wanted to be Americans and thus, had to help secure the land. That means they earned the title of American.
Todays Mexican immigrants who signed up to serve, did so, to gain admittance and everything free – for themselves and every damned relative they have in Mexico and probably, a lot of inmate buddies who they claim are family.
Todays wars are not fought for America, they are fought for elites and corporations and, are killing innocent people as well as our soldiers. White ones and Mexican ones, too.
It's a job – free housing, medical, education, food, money, etc.- in exchange for wasting civilians in other countries.
So no, the Mex's in our armed forces are there for themselves and their own in Mexico, by using us.
So, do you consider the people who are descended from the Mexicans who fought in the war against Mexico to be inferior to the ones descended from whites who fought in the war against Mexico? Or do you only dislike Mexicans who are not descended from those who fought in the war against Mexico?
anonymous

Arlington, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Nijoni wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop dishonoring the Great Spirit and the Nations with your heritage lies. YOU have Attempted to claim two tribes now. Can't keep up with your own lies, slinging em out so fast and furious. You are one Quacko Dyke in all your glory.
No tribe would have you, so live with it. No whites would have you either, which explains your anger.
FO Dirtbag. U accomphish nothing but a therapy session of venting here. You are too ignorant to talk with. Do us all a favor and end your misery would ya? Cliffs exist there, yes?
I would have her regardless. She is a person and doesn't belong in a confining group. She has the right to be wrong.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2012

Judged:

strongquiettype wrote:
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

I just wanted to be 10,230 :) i could care less about this whole thread!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 10,121 - 10,140 of16,045
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Gainesville News Video

•••
•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••