Sanger receives word on strays

Sanger receives word on strays

There are 3 comments on the Denton Record-Chronicle story from Feb 7, 2012, titled Sanger receives word on strays. In it, Denton Record-Chronicle reports that:

City leaders heard an informal report Monday from Noah's Ark in Gainesville, the nonprofit animal shelter that has provided the city animal adoption services for more than a year.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Denton Record-Chronicle.

DoGood

Aubrey, TX

#1 Feb 8, 2012
These folks (Sam & Kelly Alexander) left their dog at home without care for 2 weeks while they leave the country and their knocking Noahs Ark?

They go on and on about no kill shelters which in fact really arent no kill, they just have a low euthanasia rate. Your guilty of killing your own dog by abandoning it.

Get a life.
notta believer

Gainesville, TX

#2 Feb 8, 2012
noah's arc looks to be just another "high kill" dog pound, how else can they explain the huge numbers of animals murdered in their care. they can say they're non-profit, only because noah's arc isn't showing a profit on the books. but the vets from independance animal clinic are lining their pocket with blood money from killing these animals
moses

United States

#3 Feb 9, 2012
notta believer wrote:
noah's arc looks to be just another "high kill" dog pound, how else can they explain the huge numbers of animals murdered in their care. they can say they're non-profit, only because noah's arc isn't showing a profit on the books. but the vets from independance animal clinic are lining their pocket with blood money from killing these animals
It's funny that you mention the vet clinic, because every time I took my dog to them, their first solution for every ailment was to put the dog to sleep. I guess their mind is just wired different than ours.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Gainesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
larii collazo Aug 12 tu rodia 2
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Jun '16 robert 994
News Weather 31 mins ago 12:49 p.m.Whitesboro reside... Jun '16 WesWaller 1
Germanfest sponsored by the Muenster Tx Chamber... Apr '16 jpf 1
News Texas Heat, Drought May Continue into September (Aug '11) Mar '16 Earthling-1 15
Debate: Marijuana - Gainesville, TX (Sep '10) Dec '15 Young and educated 28
News DeLeon murder trial begins today (Jun '11) Dec '15 Broken lives 85

Gainesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Gainesville Mortgages