Just Like It Never Happened (Fred Wiggins Murdered)

Posted in the Gainesville Forum

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Jul 2, 2013

Since: Jun 12

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Now I've been following the events of this very closely for personal reasons. I'll start at the beginning.

Premonition: The day before the murder Fred had to contact authorities about Angela K. Plemmons making threats towards his neighbors. He told authorities that he wanted her removed from the property. The police told him that unless she commits a real crime they cannot do anything. This phone record was conveniently lost the following day.

First contact: Fred called his ex-wife(and best friend) and informed her that he had been stabbed by Angela. He said that he didn't think the wounds were bad. "I think she hit some ribs or something."

Police: After the call was disconnected, his ex-wife notified authorities and officers were sent to Fred's home. Upon arrival Fred was sitting in his ez-chair and Angela was on the couch. After several requests for Angela to come out, an officer had to bring her out by aiming his weapon at her. She was taken into custody, Fred was air evac'd and reported dead at the hospital. When autopsied, there were several stab wounds. Two in his chest (it's a shame she missed his defibrillator), one in his arm, one in his thigh, one in his back. This was a brutal attack.

Extra facts that are relevant:
•Fred had picked up his paycheck that morning. Only $1 was found in his wallet.
•Angela had been pressuring him for money for weeks.
•Sources report that Angela had been high on Draino because she couldn't afford Meth.

Sounds like pretty cut and dry case of murder to me. There's where the big hitch comes in. Now the case files for the murder have gone missing. She'll likely get 5 years in a mental ward and be out on the street again without those records. She is a threat. She murdered one good man, who's next?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 8, 2012

Judged:

Forgot to date the murder as July20, 2012
sometimes

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 7, 2012

Judged:

Sources say your dumb... end of story.
JON

Olathe, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

itchybitty90 wrote:
Now I've been following the events of this very closely for personal reasons. I'll start at the beginning.
Premonition: The day before the murder Fred had to contact authorities about Angela K. Plemmons making threats towards his neighbors. He told authorities that he wanted her removed from the property. The police told him that unless she commits a real crime they cannot do anything. This phone record was conveniently lost the following day.
First contact: Fred called his ex-wife(and best friend) and informed her that he had been stabbed by Angela. He said that he didn't think the wounds were bad. "I think she hit some ribs or something."
Police: After the call was disconnected, his ex-wife notified authorities and officers were sent to Fred's home. Upon arrival Fred was sitting in his ez-chair and Angela was on the couch. After several requests for Angela to come out, an officer had to bring her out by aiming his weapon at her. She was taken into custody, Fred was air evac'd and reported dead at the hospital. When autopsied, there were several stab wounds. Two in his chest (it's a shame she missed his defibrillator), one in his arm, one in his thigh, one in his back. This was a brutal attack.
Extra facts that are relevant:
•Fred had picked up his paycheck that morning. Only $1 was found in his wallet.
•Angela had been pressuring him for money for weeks.
•Sources report that Angela had been high on Draino because she couldn't afford Meth.
Sounds like pretty cut and dry case of murder to me. There's where the big hitch comes in. Now the case files for the murder have gone missing. She'll likely get 5 years in a mental ward and be out on the street again without those records. She is a threat. She murdered one good man, who's next?
Obviously your mentally f*cking retarded and live under a rock since she has been charged with murder and held without bail. Ignorant people like you are why this site is nothing but a place for people with no factual basis to run their mouth.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Name calling, well done.

I know that she was charged. Do you know the difference between charged and convicted? The difference is evidence. My sources are closer to the case than you know.
JON

Saint Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

itchybitty90 wrote:
Name calling, well done.
I know that she was charged. Do you know the difference between charged and convicted? The difference is evidence. My sources are closer to the case than you know.
Lol got the inside scoop huh? I say charged because it takes average of two years to get to the point of even having a murder trial. She'll likely sit in jail for at least two years before she's convicted at trial, pleas out, or gets committed to a nut house forever cause she's found to be not mentally competent to stand trial. You don't get charged with murder and convicted in a few months. I'm sure there is enough evidence..
seen it

Ozark, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 28, 2012

itchybitty90 wrote:
This has to be total BS. If someone is on your property and you want them to leave and they refuse & you call the cops, they will help you get that person to leave one way or another, crime committed or not.
Think about it

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2013

Not so true..... If someone comes to your house breaks in, falls down breaks a leg...THEY CAN SUE YOU!!! Yes, stupid but true an intruder can sue you all the while stealing you blind. Thats whats wrong with the world!!!!!!!!
This is a crazy crul world and it's sad to know laws that our congress put into effect can help the one who commits a crime, not the local but the congress. This world is falling apart.
Tenant

Hardy, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

She lived there! Missouri landlord tenant law says she had to be given 30 days notice to move out. Cops can't make her leave.
who really cares

Porum, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

She had plans to murder (her words) more people in the area. She was not a "renter" therefore when asked to leave his property he had the right. The crux of her murderous attitude was Mr. Wiggins taking away her using and abusing his property, bringing unwanted child molesters around and stealing the keys to his vehicles and destroying them. Enough was enough, it was time to go, not just from Mr. Wiggins but from the entire area, she was high on meth and drinking draino, so she wanted to finish off people for telling her to get the hell out of the area. Why her probation or parole officer wasn't monitoring her is a question. She has a number of convictions for years back making her a menace to society and escalating. She could not be helped, she was soul less, not crazy, she has military and nursing education .. she was HIGH. She gave complete discriptions of what she took for her high and who she got it from, she was also a mule to disperse drugs in the county all the way to Kansas City. There was opportunity to get right, she chose not to, she chose to stab Mr. Wiggins and told people he was not dead yet so going to stab him some more. He had shotguns within arms reach but it takes a special kind of person to not kill, even in defense. He internal bled to death with multiple (5) wounds and guts carved beyond repair as she sat in the chair across from him and watched. She was waiting for him to die so he couldn't call for help then go finish stabbing more people. He did get calls out, people made it to his house before she could leave. How much evidence is needed? Why wasn't she under observation? Why didn't the cops come get her when Mr. Wiggins called for help. She stabbed Mr. Wiggins because he told her NO more, time to go. She picked the wrong man because people cared about Mr. Wiggins and him warned about her. Because of that, if someone did not hear from Mr. Wiggins during a day, there would have been inquiries or Plemmons would have dragged him off in the woods to live off his property as if it was hers. A good man died, too many things could have prevented it. He hurt no one, she hurt many and there are alot to blame. She admitted she stabbed him with the filet knife in her hand to the cops. It was assault until he made it to but died in the hospital making it murder in 1st degree. Whoever defends her, if they get her a lighter non lethal conviction is just as guilty as she is for manipulating the law with insanity plea *she's not insane.. and failing society the protection people need from a habitual offender.
lol

Overland Park, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

I guess you know everything don't you " who really care" unless you were there you have no idea what happened. and maybe just maybe the military is why she was f*%&#d in the head... i just love how everyone knows so much when really they know nothing grow the hell up! Get your own life and stop acting like you know everything...
who really cares

Porum, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

lol <<-- you .. small. LOL!!! must be from the same gene pool as the one you defend.
ur just mean

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 2, 2013

Apparently who really cares has perfect family n is perfect. I feel sorry for her family because fred was her family..she is crazy
New court dealings...accoding to ozark county times.
She comes from a big family.some r good some r not..jus like everyone else's family.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Gainesville Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Gainesville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Gainesville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE